Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Decent audience video recordings
Posted by: thatbird ()
Date: September 26, 2021 10:34

Somebody do this right…. You have your pit tix… your new iPhone 13 pro max.. tons of battery.. tons of storage, class & taste. Get up close and record THE WHOLE SHOW. Please? Thank you

Re: Decent audience video recordings
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 26, 2021 10:47

Be sure to keep your screen brightness on max and use your flash.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 26, 2021 12:44

My advice - leave your smartphone in the pocket and enjoy the show. This could be the last time so be in the moment.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 26, 2021 16:49

To do it right you need multiple hi def camcorders and a separate audio source. Who is running cameras for St. Louis, Minneapolis, LA (both shows) or Austin? Those shows have confirming audio sources so far with high end gear. Speaking of that, the remastering fools stay away from the recordings. Those taping do not want their efforts messed with.

Posted by: RaiseTheKnife ()
Date: September 26, 2021 17:15

Simple cellphone recordings can produce pretty good results nowadays. This Iphone 7 recording with a Shure MV88 microphone sounds really good.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-26 17:22 by RaiseTheKnife.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 26, 2021 18:02

hockenheim95
My advice - leave your smartphone in the pocket and enjoy the show. This could be the last time so be in the moment.

Yes if want bro remember the show just remember it

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: September 26, 2021 19:11

This is my video with a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX60 30x zoom I’m a bit proud of it. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
The Rolling Stones, Like A Rolling Stone Old Trafford, Manchester 05 06 2018

[youtu.be]

Date: September 26, 2021 19:16

Christiaan
This is my video with a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX60 30x zoom I’m a bit proud of it. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
The Rolling Stones, Like A Rolling Stone Old Trafford, Manchester 05 06 2018

[youtu.be]

I don’t why, but It seems it’s no longer on HQ on YouTube. It’s filmed in 1080p it show 480p on my device….

Date: September 26, 2021 19:17

—-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-26 19:35 by Christiaan.

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: September 26, 2021 19:42

I say, take a few quick photos, maybe a short video as a keepsake... and then put the damn phone away and just enjoy the show and be in the moment.

Date: September 26, 2021 19:44

More Hot Rocks
hockenheim95

Yes if want bro remember the show just remember it

That’s all personal Isn’t it? I’ve been to lots of shows 78 till now and counting. Always took photos, hundreds or more per show. Last years since the mobile phone lots of videos. I like to do that AND enjoy the shows. And enjoy taken photos and videos. There are only three or fours shows I didn’t had my camera with me. Not that I remember I did enjoy the show more than the other shows. Yes only one show I can remember and did enjoy very much. That was my only club show and in the very front of stage with no one in between Keith & Mick and me! That was Cirkus Krone Munich June 8th of 2003 smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1760
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home