Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

IORR posting policy vs covid-19
Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 12, 2021 00:02

This is some information regarding covid-19 posting on IORR.

I do NOT want IORR to be a COVID-19 site. Already, there are three - 3 - separate covid-19 threads on top of page one of the Tell Me main forum. This post is number four... In addition, there are many covid-19 posts in the 2021 tour thread.

It takes hours to babysit threads here on IORR every day now. At all times, if someone post something about covid-19, which is sort of political, there is a war with more than 100 hostile comments, fights and quotes within hours. I do NOT want these wars all over IORR.

There are cancellations of shows and tours EVERY DAY now, due to COVID-19. Feel free to post about those in the separate corona thread. Anyone who plan to go and see The Rolling Stones live in USA this fall would be interested to know about these cancellations.

If you plan to see The Rolling Stones live this year, you should spend some time following the separate IORR "corona thread", and of course the 2021 tour thread. It should take no more than some minutes every day, just browsing through the corona headlines, then you will know about the situation. I do work hard to delete all political offending and/or biased posts, but some times I do sleep, so give it a few hours rather than starting a fight here just because there is a post you feel is offending.

The Rolling Stones will tour USA soon. Many US states are in RED color now, i.e. they do have more than 100 positive covid-19 cases per 100,000 people. There may be cancellations, or may be everything will work out just fine, we do not know how September and October will look like. It's a mix of economy, politics and health/science policy. Be prepared to see the Stones live soon this year, if you are able, but also, be prepared if there are changes.

We do not have to read about or think about covid-19 all of the time. Many are fully vaccinated, or will be so soon. Many have been following rules and wearing masks faithfully for a long time now. We are all fed up of the virus and the rules and the limitations. Patience, understanding and respect, and we will soon be able to enjoy The Rolling Stones live this year, as well as next year. Thank you.

Bjornulf

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-12 00:09 by bv.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1865
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home