Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How to create a 2nd ticket master account?
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: July 30, 2021 03:27

Can you create a 2nd ticketmaster account. I've tried different browsers & I seems unable to do it. Any suggestions?

Re: How to create a 2nd ticket master account?
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 30, 2021 03:38

Different email address?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 30, 2021 03:40

Your wife is always a good option!

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: July 30, 2021 03:49

Why didn't I think of that?

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 30, 2021 04:04

Try using one with Google Chrome and one with Microsoft Explore when buying tickets. But like it was mentioned a different email account should work

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 30, 2021 05:59

If you get a different TM account for the purpose of scoring LD's for example, or any tickets with limits etc. make sure you use
1- a different credit card, and 2- a private window or cellular connection for one of the accounts.

If it's the same IP address it recognizes that and could cancel one of the orders or deny.
At least that used to be true (no techie here), but I roll with two accounts and my wife's, and if I take those precautions, I have no problems.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-30 05:59 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: July 30, 2021 06:35

I wish they would stagger on sales for LA and Vegas. Both at 10am.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 30, 2021 11:42

You can definitely set up another account under a different e-mail address. As MisterDDDD pointed out, it's best to access Ticketmaster from two different devices, preferably with two different IP addresses (this is done easiest by turning the wi-fi off on your smartphone and just going by mobile data, then using your desktop/laptop on wi-fi)

Also, if your intention is to try to get more than one pair of Lucky Dips, you'll want to use separate credit cards for each transaction. This applies to other ticket limits as well, as Ticketmaster has the right to cancel orders that go over the limit. And I believe they enforce the limit both by account AND by credit card.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 30, 2021 19:46

create second one with second email on your phone. disconnect from wireless. gives 2 IP address, 2 emails and use 2 credit card numbers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1939
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home