Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Marianne Faithfull - not looking so good
Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: June 15, 2012 19:52

Re: Marianne Faithfull - not looking so good
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: June 15, 2012 19:56

Don't kill me but she looks a little like Mick Taylor used to look a few years ago...

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: June 15, 2012 19:59

hot stuff
Don't kill me but she looks a little like Mick Taylor used to look a few years ago...

lol.....
SHe's put on some weight, that's all. The tabloids have a way of catching people's worst random expressions. She's walking and its windy,

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: June 15, 2012 20:01

Really ??

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 15, 2012 20:07

Stupid cigarettes. You can't have a decent middle age unless you can the smokes.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 15, 2012 20:13

sorry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-15 20:14 by Cafaro.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: June 15, 2012 20:13

holly shite!

Please tell me this is a joke...no way that's her. Almost as frightning as the current pic of Grace Slick.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 15, 2012 20:14

hot stuff

That is AWESOME !!! smileys with beer

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: June 15, 2012 20:20

When are she and Mick getting back together?

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: June 15, 2012 20:54

there is no way its THAT windy...i believe its called 'growing older'.....you may experience it someday (if you're lucky)...

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: June 15, 2012 21:15

dont act as if looking like a bloated monster is a natual part of growing older. Perhaps for you, but not all.

There are plenty of those in thier 60s who dont look like Mick Taylor after a particularly rough bender.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 15, 2012 21:35

stupidguy2
hot stuff

lol.....
SHe's put on some weight, that's all. The tabloids have a way of catching people's worst random expressions. She's walking and its windy,

well no it's not windy cause the ash is long and cool on the cigarette. She has added a couple of chins, but who knows, that's the look of some of my favorite blues singers and maybe the extra Marianne will produce some extra soul for her singing voice.

There has got to be a bright side?...she's smarter...well probably not if she's still smoking...she's wiser, that's it. She's wiser. peace

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: June 15, 2012 23:06

This photo cannot be of her... for me just quite another person.

Date: June 15, 2012 23:18

Put a modern day picture of Marianne next to a modern day pic of Anita, add Keith, and there you go, rock and roll hell.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 15, 2012 23:24

Poor Marianne, it is just a really bad picture. Yes, she has gotten really heavy, but with a nice outfit, makeup, and her hair done she would look much better. She was anorexic when she was younger, so maybe this is the flip side.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: June 15, 2012 23:26

God.. give her a break!

She is 83.

Posted by: thabo ()
Date: June 15, 2012 23:28

lettingitbleed
dont act as if looking like a bloated monster is a natual part of growing older. Perhaps for you, but not all.

There are plenty of those in thier 60s who dont look like Mick Taylor after a particularly rough bender.

That's right, eat vegan (organic ofcourse), scrap the sugar and overprocessed foods, scrap the smoking, drinking and drugs. Do everyday some physical training and you'll be slender, strong and healthy (and looking ten years younger than you actually are). Being blown up is nothing more than the collected poison in your body manifesting.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: June 15, 2012 23:36

thabo
lettingitbleed

That's right, eat vegan (organic ofcourse), scrap the sugar and overprocessed foods, scrap the smoking, drinking and drugs. Do everyday some physical training and you'll be slender, strong and healthy (and looking ten years younger than you actually are). Being blown up is nothing more than the collected poison in your body manifesting.

Oh dear, I know vegans who look terrible, you can look decently if you enjoy yourself and live unhealthy from time to time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-15 23:36 by windmelody.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 15, 2012 23:49

It might be the result of medication, perhaps steroids. Shame she's still smoking though.

Date: June 15, 2012 23:54

Bliss
It might be the result of medication, perhaps steroids. Shame she's still smoking though.

Has anyone ever read Stephen King's "Desperation"?

Date: June 15, 2012 23:56

Moderation. A nice steak or cheeseburger is nice, occassionally. A good joint and a few beers is great, with a week or so in between. I've known only less than a handful of people who could smoke cigarettes in moderation, so forget that. But if you don't excersice, forget it.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 15, 2012 23:59

OK, I'm logging out now to get on the treadmill.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 16, 2012 00:00

thabo
eat vegan (organic ofcourse), scrap the sugar and overprocessed foods, scrap the smoking, drinking and drugs. Do everyday some physical training

And where's the fun in that ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 16, 2012 00:11

It is so easy to take a few pictures and make somebody look bad if you want too. When you read the comments you know that is exactly what the Daily Mail's intention is.
I saw Marianne Faithfull twice in October last year, and yes indeed, she doesn't look like she did 50 years ago. But still a very nice and charming lady.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: thabo ()
Date: June 16, 2012 00:12

Rolling Hansie
thabo
eat vegan (organic ofcourse), scrap the sugar and overprocessed foods, scrap the smoking, drinking and drugs. Do everyday some physical training

And where's the fun in that ?

Fun one gets from being with good people, humor and being witty. To enjoy a beautifull scenery or having some new provocative understandings. I personally find it always a bit a sign of an empty life (no offence intended just my feel) that many people seem to think that they need drink or drugs to have fun.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-16 00:13 by thabo.

Date: June 16, 2012 00:15

GravityBoy
Has anyone ever read Stephen King's "Desperation"?

No, but I'm dying to know what's this got to do with Ms. Faithfull? Here's the book synopsis from Amazon:

Desperation is the genuine goods. The ensemble cast of ordinary Americans thrown together by chance, including a disgruntled alcoholic writer and a child who is wise beyond his years, may be a bit too familiar. But the nearly deserted Nevada mining town with an enormous haunted mine pit and an abandoned movie theatre where the survivors hang out makes for a striking battleground, and the grisly action rarely flags. Best of all, though, are the characters of Tak, the ancient body-hopping evil who emerges from the mine, and of "God"--whom the New York Times describes as "the edgiest creation in Desperation. Remote, isolated, ironic, shrouded behind disguises, perhaps 'another legendary shadow,' this deity forms a sly foil, and an icy mirror, to Tak."

Date: June 16, 2012 00:24

No, but I'm dying to know what's this got to do with Ms. Faithfull?

Nothing, just wondering if anyone had read Desperation.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: June 16, 2012 00:32

GravityBoy
God.. give her a break!

She is 83.

in 18 years...

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: June 16, 2012 00:33

LOL. Tu eres loco.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 16, 2012 00:47

She is not modeling in this scene. She is filming for a Marlboro commercial (without the horse).

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2132
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home