Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O.T. Support your local Record Shop.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 1, 2021 02:25

I try to support Banquet Records in Kingston as much as I can.

They put on The Who gigs at Pryzm .Kingston back in February last year as well as Ronnie Wood at All Saints Church.

Went to pick up my two tix and new CD from the shop today for Imelda May at Pryzm on September 22nd, all though not open for browsing records, but just to pick up orders on line.
Lots of live gigs in the pipeline and here are the latest I have seen on youtube from the past few days. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-02 22:21 by bv.

Re: O.T. Support your local Record Shop. thumbs up
Posted by: drwatts ()
Date: June 2, 2021 19:26

As Smokey and the Miracles sang: 'I second that emotion'. Everyday is record store day!

Re: O.T. Support your local Record Shop.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 3, 2021 02:15

My local record shop have been amazing during lockdown ,and although not open for browsing, have had some big names performing live in the shop.
They then put it up on youtube.

Also live performances recently at Pryzm ,where The Who did their last live gigs, and a couple of other Kingston venues, as long as we are not on lockdown any more.

Got my tix for Imelda May September 22nd and you never know who will turn up. smiling smiley

She was on BBC Jools Holland last Friday night, but the whole programme was just about her musical influences and what music and performers she really liked.
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Loved it, but no real news about Ronnie being on stage with her in Kingston ........or anywhere.
September is a few months away and The Stones could be rehearsing by then...........who knows. smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1776
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home