Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT great free music
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 13, 2021 19:11

Mogwai, 1 of my faves, has released a new live record from their last tour for free (or pay what you want). Link to article about it (includes download link) below. If you don't know about Mogwai, they rock & are mostly instrumental. Check it out, the price is right! smoking smiley

[www.sunburnsout.com]

Re: OT great free music
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 14, 2021 02:41

I guess you probably know about the gig in July ,( subject to covid restrictions at the time), at the same venue in Kingston where I was lucky enough to see Pete and Roger(The Who), back in February 2020.

I really do support Banquet Records for really trying to get live music back again.

[www.banquetrecords.com]

Re: OT great free music
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 14, 2021 03:54

crawdaddy
I guess you probably know about the gig in July ,( subject to covid restrictions at the time), at the same venue in Kingston where I was lucky enough to see Pete and Roger(The Who), back in February 2020.

I really do support Banquet Records for really trying to get live music back again.

[www.banquetrecords.com]

Sadly, I'm in Seattle. Would love to see them play but I'll have to wait. I'm still somewhat hesitant to get in crowds even though I've had both vaccine shots. Perhaps later in the summer things will be different. If you go, have fun. The download is excellent!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1893
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home