Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 15 of 16
Re: Toronto 2005, Light the Fuse...Is this the new release from the Bootleg series?
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 17, 2012 19:37

HighwireC
Something will happen this week ...

cool smiley

things happen almost every week. but, it's not a sure thing...i remember about 7 weeks back when nothing happened at all. that happens too sometimes.

Re: Toronto 2005, Light the Fuse...Is this the new release from the Bootleg series?
Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: June 17, 2012 23:23

HighwireC
Something will happen this week ... or not....there..the thread continues..

cool smiley

Posted by: downagain ()
Date: June 18, 2012 04:23

StonesTod
HighwireC

cool smiley

things happen almost every week. but, it's not a sure thing...i remember about 7 weeks back when nothing happened at all. that happens too sometimes.

I hate it when that happens.

Posted by: rocknroller ()
Date: June 19, 2012 01:19

Agrees. Atlantic city '89. Last show with Bill in the USA?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 19, 2012 01:31

rocknroller

The show that was broadcast? No..it was the second of three nights. The following night's gig (20th December) was the final Steel Wheels show in the US.

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: June 19, 2012 14:06

Gazza
rocknroller

The show that was broadcast? No..it was the second of three nights. The following night's gig (20th December) was the final Steel Wheels show in the US.

I don't hope for Atlantic City 89. But - as i don't remember - was the broadcasted show said to be the best of the 3?

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: June 19, 2012 15:35

That IS a great opener - and thanks to all for the lead to Stuttgart.

Now that I've seen the opener, though, it begs the question- any good VIDEOS of this tour??? smiling smiley

Posted by: keith56 ()
Date: June 23, 2012 11:54

Is the Fuse is wet ?????

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: June 23, 2012 12:49

keith56
Is the Fuse is wet ?????

yeap, from to many fans are pissing on it ...

Charlie will be not amused.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: June 23, 2012 17:17

HighwireC

cool smiley

As the week is over now, the question at stake is for me:

Did I miss any important events?

Date: June 23, 2012 17:29

alimente
HighwireC

cool smiley

As the week is over now, the question at stake is for me:

Did I miss any important events?

excellent lemonade-stand fundraiser down the street.

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: June 23, 2012 18:25

cool smiley

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 27, 2012 20:53

Where the hell is this release?

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: June 27, 2012 21:40

Justin

Maybe they keep it for August 10 ...

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: June 27, 2012 21:43

Next release is here:

The Rolling Stones announce the release of Muddy Waters and the Rolling Stones: Live at the Checkerboard Lounge 1981 on 8th July 2012.

Never previously released, the DVD features Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Ian “Stu” Stewart of the Rolling Stones, play with their musical hero Muddy Waters, at his club the Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago in November 1981.

The band were in Illinois about to start a three night residency at the Rosemont Horizon, part of their Tattoo You tour, and spent their rare night off, with the man whose song lyric inspired the band’s name, Buddy Guy (who the Stones last collaborated with for Shine A Light) and Junior Wells.

The DVD has been mixed and mastered by Bob Clearmountain and features DTS Surround Sound, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Digital Stereo.

TRACK LISTING:

DVD:
1) Sweet Little Angel
2) Flip Flop And Fly
3) Muddy Waters Introduction
4) You Don’t Have To Go
5) Country Boy
6) Baby Please Don’t Go
7) Hoochie Coochie Man
8) Long Distance Call
9) Mannish Boy
10) Got My Mojo Working
11) Next Time You See Me
12) One Eyed Woman
13) Baby Please Don’t Go (Instrumental)
14) Blow Wind Blow
15) Champagne & Reefer

CD:
1) Introduction Instrumental
2) You Don’t Have To Go
3) Baby Please Don’t’ Go
4) Hoochie Coochie Man
5) Long Distance Call
6) Mannish Boy
7) Got My Mojo Working
8) Next Time You See Me
9) One Eyed Woman
10) Blow Wind Blow
11) Champagne & Reefer

Amazon UK Pre-Order
[www.amazon.co.uk]

Amazon USA Pre-Order
[www.amazon.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: June 27, 2012 22:54

is that going to be in blu ray + cd as well?

Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: June 28, 2012 00:16

I guess are going to spread the.remaining bootlegs out over the year.

Go Dawgs!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: June 28, 2012 01:11

mtaylor
Next release is here:

The Rolling Stones announce the release of Muddy Waters and the Rolling Stones: Live at the Checkerboard Lounge 1981 on 8th July 2012.

no, this one has nothing to do with stonesarchive.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: June 28, 2012 02:20

Justin

Do you think, because of nothing else to promote they are holding back until July 12th ??? for the next Archive Release.I say watch this space.......

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: June 28, 2012 11:18

of course. I predict a multi release stuff

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Date: June 28, 2012 11:23

mtaylor
Next release is here:

Never previously released, the DVD features Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Ian “Stu” Stewart of the Rolling Stones, play with their musical hero Muddy Waters, at his club the Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago in November 1981.

The band were in Illinois about to start a three night residency at the Rosemont Horizon, part of their Tattoo You tour, and spent their rare night off, with the man whose song lyric inspired the band’s name, Buddy Guy (who the Stones last collaborated with for Shine A Light) and Junior Wells.

The DVD has been mixed and mastered by Bob Clearmountain and features DTS Surround Sound, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Digital Stereo.

TRACK LISTING:

DVD:
1) Sweet Little Angel
2) Flip Flop And Fly
3) Muddy Waters Introduction
4) You Don’t Have To Go
5) Country Boy
6) Baby Please Don’t Go
7) Hoochie Coochie Man
8) Long Distance Call
9) Mannish Boy
10) Got My Mojo Working
11) Next Time You See Me
12) One Eyed Woman
13) Baby Please Don’t Go (Instrumental)
14) Blow Wind Blow
15) Champagne & Reefer

CD:
1) Introduction Instrumental
2) You Don’t Have To Go
3) Baby Please Don’t’ Go
4) Hoochie Coochie Man
5) Long Distance Call
6) Mannish Boy
7) Got My Mojo Working
8) Next Time You See Me
9) One Eyed Woman
10) Blow Wind Blow
11) Champagne & Reefer

Amazon UK Pre-Order
[www.amazon.co.uk]

Amazon USA Pre-Order
[www.amazon.com]

[www.facebook.com]

As beautiful as this release is, it has nothing to do with the Stones Archive releases, though.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 28, 2012 15:35

Yes, wonder why there's almost a month delay already for this bootleg. Could it really be the fans complained too much?

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: June 28, 2012 16:19

frankotero
Yes, wonder why there's almost a month delay already for this bootleg. Could it really be the fans complained too much?

I think nowhere it was mentioned that the archive releases would be periodically in a distinct interval.

Date: June 28, 2012 16:32

RobertJohnson
frankotero

I think nowhere it was mentioned that the archive releases would be periodically in a distinct interval.

I haven't seen that, either. However, the first ones were released pretty much on the beat, though.

Date: June 28, 2012 16:35

DandelionPowderman
RobertJohnson
frankotero

I haven't seen that, either. However, the first ones were released pretty much on the beat, though.

which means, the next one should have a decidedly jazz inflection, as it's behind the beat....

Date: June 28, 2012 18:15

RobertJohnson
frankotero

they said 6 releases within a year and since the first 3 came out every 2nd month it was everybody`s guess that early june will be the release date.

Date: June 28, 2012 18:30

falo01
RobertJohnson
frankotero

they said 6 releases within a year and since the first 3 came out every 2nd month it was everybody`s guess that early june will be the release date.

they said, they said. who are they and who cares what they say anyway?

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: June 28, 2012 18:42

"They said it's wonderful", but more like "They all laughed".

Forgive the song titles, and lyrics, from the Great American Songbook.

I am utterly, thoroughly, and absolutely irritated with the Stones. 50th Anniversary should have an increase on the downloads, in addition to deluxe CDs. A Life book is cold comfort and thin, scanty gruel for fans, or even casual listeners wondering what the fuss is about.

Date: June 28, 2012 18:46

StonesTod
falo01
RobertJohnson
frankotero

hey dumb ass, if you don`t know the facts, shut up.

Date: June 28, 2012 18:52

falo01
StonesTod
falo01
RobertJohnson
frankotero

hey dumb ass, if you don`t know the facts, shut up.

it's responses like this that keep me deeply involved and committed to the iorr community. where else can one find such commradarie and esprit de corps?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 15 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1853
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home