Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What are the top 5 boots soundwise since 2013?
Posted by: lickskeith ()
Date: April 9, 2021 15:08

Hey guys.
Looking for your opinion on what are the top 5 boots since 2013.
Looking for SBD/IEM preferably and a great performance.
Waiting on your choices to raid the vault !
Hope everyone is staying safe.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Tom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-09 15:09 by lickskeith.

Re: What are the top 5 boots soundwise since 2013?
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 9, 2021 18:30

There is no real soundboard recording from that era. There hasn't been one for a long time. For Newark 2012 and Glasonbury 2013 you got the TV mixes.

There are plenty of IEM recordings from every tour since 2012. They usually sound about the same quality wise. Even the best matrixes from multiple IEM sources mixed with audience recordings have the guitars very low and the keyboards very high. I've seen lists on this forum with all IEM recordings done since 2012, someone will be able to tell you where you can find them.
Perth 2014 is on of my favorite in ear recordings performance wise. The one with Loving Cup.

The best sounding audience boot in my opinion is the Crystal Cat Bootleg of Stockholm 2017. It is so good quality wise that people thought it was an in ear recording when it came out.

Also the audio of that video from Prague is absolutely mindblowing. Almost sound as if you were there with good headphones: [www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1821
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home