Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11
The stones are in NYC
Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: May 2, 2012 03:45

on the Rocks off message board, Gazza has confirmed they are in NYC for another jam session.

Re: The stones are in NYC
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 2, 2012 03:48

Bill there too?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 2, 2012 03:55

That I dont know, but I would doubt it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 03:56 by Gazza.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: May 2, 2012 04:10

wow..is this for real?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 2, 2012 04:11

For fun... they should offer/sell a "fly on the wall" studio web cam, and turn it on from time to time, giving fans a look in, if/when they get a cool jam going..... I know, I know.... they wont... but they should.... for me at least. It doesnt have to be on all time.... just when they get rolling along like my Stones can and do.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 2, 2012 04:11

Bashlets
on the Rocks off message board, Gazza has confirmed they are in NYC for another jam session.

Could you please provide a link to post on rocksoff? I went over there [hi Gazza smiling smiley]
and didn't see such a thread. thanks
-swiss

Date: May 2, 2012 04:20

swiss
Bashlets

Could you please provide a link to post on rocksoff? I went over there [hi Gazza smiling smiley]
-swiss

Here you go.

[rocksoff.org]

(edited link as it now has its own thread)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 04:31 by Gazza.

Date: May 2, 2012 04:21

swiss
Bashlets

-swiss

You are not the only one swiss, I think one must be able to speak/read fluent rocksoffian to be able to decipher info over there. I have tried to look before, but I never can find stuff... which is fine, I am not complaining, I am just saying.... and there does not appear to be any "learn how to speak/read rocksoffian in 10 days" books/tapes on Amazon, or ebay.

So hopefully some good sports, like bashlets, will keep us posted... and we are lucky enough to have good ole Gazza still look in on us, from time to time.

Date: May 2, 2012 04:22

Gazza
swiss
Bashlets

-swiss

Here you go.

[rocksoff.org]

Thank you Gazza, it is much appreciated.

Date: May 2, 2012 04:25

Max'sKansasCity
swiss
Bashlets

-swiss

You are not the only one swiss, I think one must be able to speak/read fluent rocksoffian to be able to decipher info over there. I have tried to look before, but I never can find stuff... which is fine, I am not complaining, I am just saying.... and there does not appear to be any "learn how to speak/read rocksoffian in 10 days" books/tapes on Amazon, or ebay.

So hopefully some good sports, like bashlets, will keep us posted... and we are lucky enough to have good ole Gazza still look in on us, from time to time.

It was part of the thread about Ronnie saying the Stones would be in the studio soon (which was a relevant place to post it)and the thread about the recent Mcik pics...its also at the top so its a recent post. It now has its own thread, though. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 04:25 by Gazza.

Date: May 2, 2012 04:27

Gazza
Max'sKansasCity
swiss
Bashlets

-swiss

It was part of the thread about Ronnie saying the Stones would be in the studio soon (which was a relevant place to post it)and the thread about the recent Mcik pics...its also at the top so its a recent post. It now has its own thread, though. Thanks.

Thank you. thumbs up

Date: May 2, 2012 04:35

Max'sKansasCity
For fun... they should offer/sell a "fly on the wall" studio web cam, and turn it on from time to time, giving fans a look in, if/when they get a cool jam going..... I know, I know.... they wont... but they should.... for me at least. It doesnt have to be on all time.... just when they get rolling along like my Stones can and do.

at the risk of replying to a post of yours...didn't they film the London jam? Hopefully we will get just such a perspective as you wish.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 2, 2012 04:43

good news, sounds promising

Date: May 2, 2012 04:46

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity

at the risk of replying to a post of yours...didn't they film the London jam? Hopefully we will get just such a perspective as you wish.

I do not know... but I really dont want it later, on some extras package.... I would rather have it now....live.... as it is happeneing .... use the available modern technology for some fun... twitterschmitter... come on Mick and Keith.... show us something interesting now.... no over dubs.... no over thinking it... just let us peek through the window, for a bit.

as I said above, no one needs to tell me I am dreaming, and that it wont happen... I know it wont... but it should.... for me at least.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: May 2, 2012 04:46

Don't suppose Mick T is with them?

Date: May 2, 2012 04:49

71Tele
didn't they film the London jam?

does anybody know this?

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 2, 2012 04:50

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity

What a superb idea Max. Unfortunately until they review the tapes and make sure everything is looking groovy from the cam, I doubt it would ever happen. Certainly the noise is being recorded like everything they do together these days.
Looking for a NYC rehearsals April/May 2012 bootleg someday is probably as close as I'll get to it, unless I decide to get a job at the local pizza delivery place and demand to deliver all pizza's ordered by guys with english accents...peace

Date: May 2, 2012 05:02

Naturalust
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity

What a superb idea Max. Unfortunately until they review the tapes and make sure everything is looking groovy from the cam, I doubt it would ever happen. Certainly the noise is being recorded like everything they do together these days.
Looking for a NYC rehearsals April/May 2012 bootleg someday is probably as close as I'll get to it, unless I decide to get a job at the local pizza delivery place and demand to deliver all pizza's ordered by guys with english accents...peace

We'll take 5 cheese and 5 pepperoni...

Date: May 2, 2012 05:17

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
didn't they film the London jam?

does anybody know this?

I think this reported earlier by Gazza?

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 2, 2012 05:22

This place is available after 27 October: [www.neworleansarena.com]

The renovation on this place will be finished in 2013: [www.saengernola.com]

Take a @#$%& hint, Mick.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 2, 2012 05:25

Forget New Orleans Mick , too much competition and Rock and Roll apathy, San Francisco's the place to play for a while..... peace

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 2, 2012 05:26

START 'EM UP

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 2, 2012 05:28

Naturalust
Forget New Orleans Mick , too much competition and Rock and Roll apathy

Please explain.

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: May 2, 2012 05:33

On his Facebook page, Ethan Russell says he's on his way to NYC. I wonder if there is a connection. Just thinkin'...
(He has an exhibit opening at the Morrison Gallery on May 4th.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 05:50 by 3DTeafoe.

Posted by: polythene sam ()
Date: May 2, 2012 05:35

Mick Taylor at The Iridium NYC May 9-14

Date: May 2, 2012 05:48

polythene sam
Mick Taylor at The Iridium NYC May 9-14

!

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 2, 2012 06:08

ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot, ny is red hot

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 2, 2012 06:16

grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: May 2, 2012 06:21

Finally something concrete.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: May 2, 2012 06:27

Pinching Max & all of us to make sure we're not dreaming...
OH and please don't talk about pizza again - I'm jonesing for some NYC pie.

Off to bed, to sleep, per chance to dream...about, well - you know - It's only...but I like it.
smoking smiley

Goto Page: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1433
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home