Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Nine Inch Nails give away 2 new albums
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: March 26, 2020 22:36

Trent Reznor has released Ghosts V & VI for free. Via download or streaming. Info below:

[consequenceofsound.net]

[store.nin.com]

Re: OT Nine Inch Nails give away 2 new albums
Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: March 27, 2020 01:25

Pretty cool, always loved Head Like A Hole! I'll take anything for free, thanks!

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: March 27, 2020 07:12

It doesn't really work, the download link never gives me a download.

Date: March 27, 2020 08:09

doitywoik
It doesn't really work, the download link never gives me a download.

I think the system is overloaded. I'd try again tomorrow. I'm having the same issue as are a lot of other people. Think it will be worth the wait. I'm a big fan of the earlier Ghosts material.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 27, 2020 10:25

LeonidP
Pretty cool, always loved Head Like A Hole!

"Ghosts" is quite removed from HLAH. winking smiley

Date: March 27, 2020 11:11

dcba
LeonidP
Pretty cool, always loved Head Like A Hole!

"Ghosts" is quite removed from HLAH. winking smiley

you sir are a master of understatement! it is just as good or better than HLAH IMHO. grinning smiley

Date: March 27, 2020 12:10

"With Teeth" is totally underratted, don't you agree Charles?

It may not be as good as the two masterpieces that came before but it's still a wonderful disc. And the tour that followed (with the equally underrated Aaron North on guitar) was great too : a clean sharp Trent at the helm made a huge difference (and North brought the necessary "dirt" to the live sound).

Date: March 27, 2020 12:40

dcba
"With Teeth" is totally underratted, don't you agree Charles?

It may not be as good as the two masterpieces that came before but it's still a wonderful disc. And the tour that followed (with the equally underrated Aaron North on guitar) was great too : a clean sharp Trent at the helm made a huge difference (and North brought the necessary "dirt" to the live sound).

totally agree. i did see a show on the fragile tour that was high up on the all time list for me. it was at the gorge in washington & there is a lot of footage from it on the dvd that came out. the nin & bowie show i saw was high up on my concert list, too. you are correct about aaron north. another great show. they have never disappointed live. the aaron north story is a sad 1. i think the current live band is probably the best & that's saying a lot. i listen to nin & trent solo a real lot. i think that he is trying to carry the torch for bowie & succeeding.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 28, 2020 12:31

Never was a big fan of his Ghosts album. But these new albums are really good. Maybe it’s the times we live in...

Date: March 28, 2020 12:45

A 2005 gem that was unknown to me :

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 28, 2020 14:54

both of the new albums are really great. i think i like locusts a bit more but that could change. the server issues have cleared up & downloading from nin.com is working fine. these 2 records are a really nice gesture by Trent. also, Bob Dylan's release is really good. there have been times that it appeared that Bob didn't really care about his fans. i think deep down he did & the note that was with the new song is nice.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: April 2, 2020 03:12

I enjoy these alot.
Very deep experince listening to this while reading the news paper, or going to the grocery

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1901
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home