Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What's that thing at Mick?
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: February 22, 2020 02:22

Very sorry if that's been discussed before, but as I was watching Star Star Live from Texas 1978 again, I again stumbled upon that white thing dangling from (excuse me) Mick's a*se.

I can provide a pic if you will...

As his mike is cabled, that's no way any wireless sender there; it rather looks like his trousers are damaged and some white cloth hangs out ... ?

confused smiley

grinning smiley

Re: What's that thing at Mick?
Date: February 22, 2020 02:36

Ok, here have a look:

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:13

Handkerchief?

Date: February 22, 2020 03:19

GasLightStreet
Handkerchief?

Really??

Big one! grinning smiley

If that's it, he should have taken it off, hehehe ...
Really looks rediculous

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-22 03:21 by waterrats.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:48

waterrats
Very sorry if that's been discussed before, but as I was watching Star Star Live from Texas 1978 again, I again stumbled upon that white thing dangling from (excuse me) Mick's a*se.

As his mike is cabled, that's no way any wireless sender there; it rather looks like his trousers are damaged and some white cloth hangs out ... ? grinning smiley

Tampon?

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: February 22, 2020 07:19

waterrats

As his mike is cabled, that's no way any wireless sender there; it rather looks like his trousers are damaged and some white cloth hangs out ... ?

confused smiley

grinning smiley

I saw a few shows on this tour and oddly enough have your answer.those pants mick was wearing look like leather but they were some kind of vinyl or something,he had a few pair.
There was black, red and I may have seen orange.they would rip and he’d put different colors of duct tape to cover it.
What you’re seeing is a piece of hanging tape.

Posted by: FlyoverStones ()
Date: February 22, 2020 14:52

lem motlow
waterrats

confused smiley

grinning smiley

I saw a few shows on this tour and oddly enough have your answer.those pants mick was wearing look like leather but they were some kind of vinyl or something,he had a few pair.
There was black, red and I may have seen orange.they would rip and he’d put different colors of duct tape to cover it.
What you’re seeing is a piece of hanging tape.

The ever frugal Mick.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1698
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home