Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13
Re: L'Wren Tweets For/Stands By Her Man
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 17, 2012 03:53

The only thing she tweeted was the link to the Independent article.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: March 17, 2012 04:04

Keith has more heart than Mick.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: March 17, 2012 04:48

Damn,
I was all excited about Lwren sticking up for her man!
WTF

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: March 17, 2012 07:54

"Your Majesty" ! LOL
it reminds of the way Dany Wilde called Lord Brett Sinclair in the Persuaders.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: March 17, 2012 10:49

riverrat

it'a a pity he has no brain

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: March 17, 2012 12:39

CindyC
Cocaine - what is it that L'wren tweeted? This is just a link to the Independent article.

L'Wren tweeted the link to the the Independent. I was the one who gave some of the article itself. OK?smoking smiley

My take was that she was pleased that Keith apologised to her man.

Date: March 17, 2012 12:56

proudmary
riverrat

PLEASE - for the love of The Rolling Stones, STOP all this negativity against any one of them! It's getting boring and uncalled for. Especially now when Mick and Keith are about to record AND just after we've heard of possible 'health issues'.

Thank you.........eye rolling smiley

Date: March 17, 2012 13:25

Cocaine Eyes
proudmary
riverrat

PLEASE - for the love of The Rolling Stones, STOP all this negativity against any one of them! It's getting boring and uncalled for. Especially now when Mick and Keith are about to record AND just after we've heard of possible 'health issues'.

Richards is about to record his solo album and then maybe to tour behind it with Winos.
There will be no any real( not staged for the documentaries, TV or magazines' covers) Stones activity in the future.
As for health issues - I think it's all just smokescreen, nothing more.
I can't see any negativity in the statement of the obvious - what Richards allowed himself in his book and then in its publicity is an example of incredible stupidity and shortsightedness.
And, PLEASE do not preach!

Date: March 17, 2012 13:32

Cocaine Eyes
CindyC
Cocaine - what is it that L'wren tweeted? This is just a link to the Independent article.

L'Wren tweeted the link to the the Independent. I was the one who gave some of the article itself. OK?smoking smiley

My take was that she was pleased that Keith apologised to her man.

It must be noted that this is the only article - and there now an infinite number of them in print and in internet - on this subject where they don't mention
Mick's privates.

"Time, I Reckon, To Move On" ~ Mick Jagger
Date: March 17, 2012 22:04

*Apologies if this has been posted here before*

If Mick himself can get over the so-called WW3s, the feuds, the whatevers....perhaps we all can get over it as well.

[www.contactmusic.com]

Sir Mick Jagger and Keith Richards have ended their feud.

The legendary front man and guitarist of The Rolling Stones had fallen out over claims Keith made in his autobiography - including that his bandmate had a small manhood - but have settled their differences in time for the band to stage a huge 50th anniversary tour next year.

Mick, 68, told Rolling Stone magazine: ''Looking back at any career you are bound to recall both the highs and the lows.

''In the 1980s, for instance, Keith and I were not communicating very well.

''I got very involved with the business side of the Stones, mainly because I felt no one else was interested.

''But it's plain now from the book that Keith felt excluded, which is a pity.

''Time, I reckon, to move on.''

cool smiley

Re: "Time, I Reckon, To Move On" ~ Mick Jagger
Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: March 17, 2012 22:40

I wonder if Mick means time to move on from the Stones ??

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: March 17, 2012 22:41

Oh yes, there is a "huge" tour coming up... smiling smiley

"Done Deal" as they say around here..... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 18, 2012 01:01

To be honest, I can't help but constantly misread Mick's comment "Time, I reckon to move on." Does he mean "move on" in terms of what's in the past is in the past and he can forgive and forget or is he actually telling the interviewer he's speaking with that he wants to stop talking about this particular subject and wants to move on?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-18 01:02 by Justin.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 18, 2012 01:12

No, it says - time to move on, forgete about old time misunderstandings.
Get back together and have fun the last few years ahead.

Date: March 18, 2012 01:29

So the Todger Kontroversy will come to be known as W.W.4 now? Or will it go down as a single incident, a black day?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 18, 2012 01:51

ROCKMAN

Date: March 18, 2012 02:04

Rockman

That is so weird you post this Rockman. I' just listened to it, and was going to post it too. But I have the 'official' version; only one I could find.
This features one of my favorite Stones recordings of all time: the initial 'sirens'; and then those last three sonic blasts starting right at 1:59 of Brian, Keith, Charlie and Bill all together. They do these three swells

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: March 18, 2012 02:17

Contactmusic starting shit again ?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: March 18, 2012 04:35

Edith Grove
Contactmusic starting shit again ?

Let's be clear.

Shitmusic starting contact again.

Yup

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: March 18, 2012 18:50

Lordy, I love that song !!!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 18, 2012 21:30

proudmary
riverrat

OUCH! Although well aimed retort.

Re: Rolling Stone: Keith Apologies to Mick
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 19, 2012 00:06

Naturalust
24FPS
Keith and Mick met as teens at Dartford Station? Everybody's going to let that one pass? They 'met' in the f-ing sandbox, or sometime around 8 or 9 at the school they both went to.

Can you imagine if Mick had ever turned his vitriol on Keith and spoke the truth about Mr. Richards? Keith would be reduced to ashes. Keith Richards put the band in jeapordy time and time again with his behavior.

Well 24FPS you are correct but as I recall Mick was busted for drugs too, had passport issues of his own which threatened the band. Also it's hard to conclude Mick's piggybacking his own solo record deals on the back of a well established Stones relationship was good for the band. That almost eclipses anything done by Keith.

The truth about Mr. Richards? Not quite sure what could be said that hasn't been said at one time or another. You sound bitter about it or at least a bit to enthuiastic in condemning Keith. peace

I'm not bitter, but there's so much imbalance on the side of bashing Mick. Don't you think Mick knows enough private issues about Keith that might hurt Keith's image a little bit? But Mick has kept those things to himself all these years from public view, while Keith feels free to slice up Mick for all to see. Who is the real prima donna in the group? Who is the higher maintenance character? Who seems to be emotionally imbalanced when they don't get the attention they want? Keith certainly hasn't helped his own image by attacking Mick. And it hasn't hurt Mick one bit.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 19, 2012 00:45

24FPS
Naturalust
24FPS
Keith and Mick met as teens at Dartford Station? Everybody's going to let that one pass? They 'met' in the f-ing sandbox, or sometime around 8 or 9 at the school they both went to.

Can you imagine if Mick had ever turned his vitriol on Keith and spoke the truth about Mr. Richards? Keith would be reduced to ashes. Keith Richards put the band in jeapordy time and time again with his behavior.

Well 24FPS you are correct but as I recall Mick was busted for drugs too, had passport issues of his own which threatened the band. Also it's hard to conclude Mick's piggybacking his own solo record deals on the back of a well established Stones relationship was good for the band. That almost eclipses anything done by Keith.

The truth about Mr. Richards? Not quite sure what could be said that hasn't been said at one time or another. You sound bitter about it or at least a bit to enthuiastic in condemning Keith. peace

I'm not bitter, but there's so much imbalance on the side of bashing Mick. Don't you think Mick knows enough private issues about Keith that might hurt Keith's image a little bit? But Mick has kept those things to himself all these years from public view, while Keith feels free to slice up Mick for all to see. Who is the real prima donna in the group? Who is the higher maintenance character? Who seems to be emotionally imbalanced when they don't get the attention they want? Keith certainly hasn't helped his own image by attacking Mick. And it hasn't hurt Mick one bit.

It seems that Keith never could stomach the fact that Mick was the main star or the leader of the band. It's the usual lead singer and lead guitarist trauma. It's even down to such details as who's entering the stage first or last.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 19, 2012 01:07

Lol.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: March 19, 2012 02:36

Stoneage
It seems that Keith never could stomach the fact that Mick was the main star or the leader of the band. It's the usual lead singer and lead guitarist trauma. It's even down to such details as who's entering the stage first or last.

......Life...certainly burst many bubbles including his own. Maybe thats what he needed...maybe that's what they needed...it could really be something if they could be friends again as they get on in years...

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: March 19, 2012 03:52

proudmary
Cocaine Eyes
proudmary
riverrat

Richards is about to record his solo album and then maybe to tour behind it with Winos.
There will be no any real( not staged for the documentaries, TV or magazines' covers) Stones activity in the future.
As for health issues - I think it's all just smokescreen, nothing more.
I can't see any negativity in the statement of the obvious - what Richards allowed himself in his book and then in its publicity is an example of incredible stupidity and shortsightedness.
And, PLEASE do not preach!

No/any "real" Stones activity in the future? Really? You really believe that? I don't. And more importantly, neither do they.

Date: March 19, 2012 04:15

riverrat

Todgé.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 19, 2012 04:30

proudmary
riverrat

Date: March 19, 2012 07:34

Justin
To be honest, I can't help but constantly misread Mick's comment "Time, I reckon to move on." Does he mean "move on" in terms of what's in the past is in the past and he can forgive and forget or is he actually telling the interviewer he's speaking with that he wants to stop talking about this particular subject and wants to move on?

Oh that's just so yesterday Justin. Of course he means to form another group but to call it SuperLite this time.

Date: March 19, 2012 07:38

24FPS
... you think Mick knows enough private issues about Keith that might hurt Keith's image a little bit?

Ha ha ha - I really really doubt that. What, hurt it more? I think Keith's done a bang up job of that! Perhaps that's why Mick doesn't say anything.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1936
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home