Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones - Live at Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan, April 2nd, 2006. - Video proshot
Posted by: gostonesforever ()
Date: February 7, 2020 23:07

Been a long time since I posted here. My wife & I always loved the Rolling Stones. Sadly, after a long fight, cancer took her 4 years ago at 53 y/o. Been tough for me to get over the loss. She was my best friend.

I have regularly checked in here. Thanks to all the posters for keeping me up to date on everything Stones and to BV for running this great website.

This was our favorite concert from the Bigger Bang tour. Saitama, Japan. Great pro-shot video. Hope you all enjoy. Rolling Stones - Live in Saitama 2006/04/02

Setlist:

Jumping Jack Flash
It's Only Rock And Roll
Let's Spend The Night Together
Oh No, Not You Again
Sway
Wild Horses
Rain Fall Down
Midnight Rambler
Tumbling Dice
This Place Is Empty
Happy
Miss You
Rough Justice
Start Me Up
Honky Tonk Woman
Sympathy For The Devil
Paint It Black
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Satisfaction

Re: The Rolling Stones - Live at Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan, April 2nd, 2006. - Video proshot
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: February 8, 2020 00:09

of all professionally filmed ABB shows, this is the 'ACTION' one

edit: should probably read posts in their entirety before replying from now on. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-08 00:32 by Nikkei.

Re: The Rolling Stones - Live at Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan, April 2nd, 2006. - Video proshot
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: February 8, 2020 00:22

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear of your loss. I am slightly older and I can't imagine the pain I will feel if I lose my lovely wife. Good Luck fellow fan.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 8, 2020 00:31

Lynd8
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear of your loss. I am slightly older and I can't imagine the pain I will feel if I lose my lovely wife. Good Luck fellow fan.

Same here.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: February 8, 2020 01:33

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-08 01:34 by Nikkei.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1944
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home