Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Will you have a bet on ronnies Horse?
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: January 30, 2019 15:35

Ronnies horse in the Uk Grand National?

Sandymount Duke is rated 66-1 and the race is on the 6/4/19 >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-31 08:54 by odean73.

Re: Will you have a bet on
Date: January 30, 2019 15:37

Funny (but I would have reconsidered this thread title - regarding Bjørnulf's post about click bait) smiling smiley

Date: January 30, 2019 15:40

DandelionPowderman
Funny (but I would have reconsidered this thread title - regarding Bjørnulf's post about click bait) smiling smiley

I am not gifted to think of any other titles lol.

Date: January 30, 2019 15:49

You obviously feel lucky winking smiley

«CLICK BAIT:
Don't be smart. I am smarter... If you make a subject like "Guess what..." or "Best city..." or "What would Keith do...", and then the real subject is hidden down in the body part of your thread, then you are making click bait, which is the same as standing in the street, looking up into the sky, and pretending there is something to look at up there, while there is nothing, except for blue sky. Or to pretend you are so keen to get a date, dress down, get naked, scream and shout I am ready I am so ready and so on, but then in the moment of time when your partner is ready, you say it is just a joke.

Click bate is poison on Internet. Please don't try it on IORR. If I (the IORR editor & moderator) am in a bad mood then I will delete it. If I am in a good mood I will close or merge it. Please do respect the IORR visitors and readers as the intelligent individuals they are, by making a subject line which is a REAL HEADLINE, not a click teaser with just limited info. This is just common sense, it is not rocket science».

Date: January 30, 2019 16:12

DandelionPowderman
You obviously feel lucky winking smiley

«CLICK BAIT:
Don't be smart. I am smarter... If you make a subject like "Guess what..." or "Best city..." or "What would Keith do...", and then the real subject is hidden down in the body part of your thread, then you are making click bait, which is the same as standing in the street, looking up into the sky, and pretending there is something to look at up there, while there is nothing, except for blue sky. Or to pretend you are so keen to get a date, dress down, get naked, scream and shout I am ready I am so ready and so on, but then in the moment of time when your partner is ready, you say it is just a joke.

Click bate is poison on Internet. Please don't try it on IORR. If I (the IORR editor & moderator) am in a bad mood then I will delete it. If I am in a good mood I will close or merge it. Please do respect the IORR visitors and readers as the intelligent individuals they are, by making a subject line which is a REAL HEADLINE, not a click teaser with just limited info. This is just common sense, it is not rocket science».

I see now, i do remember reading this.

Apologies i did not mean to offend.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: January 30, 2019 16:17

Just add “Ronnie’s horse” to your thread title and you’re likely good.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 30, 2019 21:22

DandelionPowderman
YUP

Date: January 31, 2019 08:55

SomeTorontoGirl
Just add “Ronnie’s horse” to your thread title and you’re likely good.

Done. thumbs up

Re: Will you have a bet on ronnies Horse?
Posted by: Lien ()
Date: December 7, 2019 16:51

:'(

Harrington saddened at death of 'brilliant' Ronnie Wood-owned Sandymount Duke..

[www.racingpost.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-07 21:37 by Lien.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: December 7, 2019 17:59

Will I have a bet on Ronnies Horse ?

No...

...because it'll probably get distracted , fall over, and then run off laughing .

[Just like its owner ] grinning smiley

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: December 7, 2019 18:22

Sorry for the horse... Sure Ronnie would have offered him a proper retirement, even I don't like horse race because champ too often are recycled in steak and pet food.. Guess breeder Charlie might help him in his horse mourning..

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 7, 2019 20:03

If the horse is as loaded as his owner was in the 70's 80's 90's he might win the race! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: December 7, 2019 23:36

dcba
If the horse is as loaded as his owner was in the 70's 80's 90's he might win the race! >grinning smiley<

Cruel, relevant

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 8, 2019 00:01

I'd bet on it if Ronnie is riding …..
Heck yeah Ronnie'd be about 50kg … good jockey weight

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1358
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home