Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Kiefer Sutherland
Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: December 5, 2019 22:04

Anyone here enjoyed his last two albums? Love the song Open Road.

Re: OT - Kiefer Sutherland
Posted by: forsure ()
Date: December 5, 2019 22:16

Haven’t heard them, are the decent? Straight rock? I was just watching a documentary on terry kath (Chicago lead guitar) and found out he married his x wife. I found that kind of interesting. She had to be a good bit older than he was. I’ll check some out of its on YouTube

Date: December 5, 2019 22:19

forsure
Haven’t heard them, are the decent? Straight rock? I was just watching a documentary on terry kath (Chicago lead guitar) and found out he married his x wife. I found that kind of interesting. She had to be a good bit older than he was. I’ll check some out of its on YouTube

A friend of mine told me about the newest album, Reckless and Me, and to listen to it with an open mind. I really liked it, and found out he played at the Opry.

[www.youtube.com]

At the Opry
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: December 6, 2019 02:25

Pretty damn good!

Date: December 6, 2019 05:51

I want that Buddy Holly guitar from the Something You Love video!

Date: December 6, 2019 05:52

I just noticed, in the Something You Love video, is that the same street as the U2 video?

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: December 6, 2019 06:50

Well .. I'm not one to rain on a parade or slam folks for doing what they wanna do or liking what they want to like .. However my honest opinion is it's far too 'generic' with that all too familiar pop-rock / country-fied sound. Sounds uninspiring .. like a song that should be in a truck commercial or something.

With that said .. he's got nice cash ... he wants to do this .. he got the nerve ... and hes got connections that I don't have so I give him cred / respect for those aspects.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1765
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home