Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thanksgiving in USA, and thankful for IORR friends worldwide!
Posted by: Mongoose ()
Date: November 28, 2019 20:35

First set of thanks, of course, goes out to God, family and friends.

But this is the site that I check every day, sometimes several times a day, and I'm very thankful to have a place to share and learn with some of the most knowledgeable fans anywhere in the world.

This is the site where I have shared ups and downs with all of you. It is one of the first places that I confided about my Parkinson's Disease diagnosis two years ago (by the way, still doing well, joined a Parkinson's Boxing Club that's pretty cool!)

It is the site where I learn news about things I care about, often before just about any of the major affiliates have come out with it!

It's where I get to share thoughts about my ten Stones shows (since '75), debate which album is best, talk about individual tracks, and wonder, like all of us, how long this wonderful musical train will keep rolling.

We're not always in agreement about stuff, and we're not always sweetness and nice with each other....but that also describes a family, and IORR people are the best kind of people around.

So, in summary, I'm thankful for YOU, fellow Stones fans! May all of us have good health, good music, and maybe that one more chance to see our band in concert!

Cheers!

Re: Thanksgiving in USA, and thankful for IORR friends worldwide!
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2019 21:03

Right back at ya' mongoose!

Happy Thanksgiving to all here who celebrate!!
Plenty to be thankful for this year as a stones fan.
The band is healthy and readying yet another tour!!

And we have not only the worlds greatest rock and roll band to enjoy,
but the worlds greatest fan site cool smiley Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

Re: Thanksgiving in USA, and thankful for IORR friends worldwide!
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 28, 2019 21:21

Best wishes to all and special thanks to you, Mongoose, for starting this thread. Happy Thanksgiving from Bradenton, Florida!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2099
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home