Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Chuck Berry's 'CHUCK! The Documentary' in the works
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 26, 2018 02:04

Thelmetta 'Toddy' Berry with Director Jon Brewer

UK based Indie CARDINAL RELEASING Ltd have announced their exclusive agreement with the Estate of Chuck Berry, and Widow Thelmetta Berry, to produce the all-access, feature Documentary, 'CHUCK! The Documentary' (working title).

The 90-minute feature documentary production has been given all access to those in the know and now willing to share the surprising truth about the life and loves, highs and lows of the Granddaddy of Rock and Roll, Mr Chuck Berry.

Director Jon Brewer of CARDINAL RELEASING said:

"I am very privileged to be able to produce and direct this fully authorised and official story of the legendary Chuck Berry."

CARDINAL RELEASING have today announced their acquisition of Biopic Rights to the 'Chuck Berry Biopic Feature Film ( dramatized ) for Worldwide Cinematic release, pre-production to start this Summer, upon completion of Chuck! The Documentary ( working title).

Chuck Berry died on March 18, 2017, leaving his family, Wife, Thelmetta Berry, and Ingrid, Charles Junior, Aloha and Melodie.

His last album 'Chuck', released that year, was his first studio album in 38 years and incorporated 3 generations of the Berry family in its recording.

[www.cardinalreleasing.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-28 19:08 by Cristiano Radtke.

Re: 'CHUCK! The Documentary'
Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: January 26, 2018 19:31

Sweet!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: January 26, 2018 19:51

Awesome

Thanks Cristiano thumbs up

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 26, 2018 19:54

Nice, looking forward to this documentary.

Also interesting is the dramatized Chuck Berry biopic feature film which will be coming after the documentary.
While I liked the James Brown movie 'Get On Up' from a couple of years ago, the Hendrix movie 'All is By My Side' and the Brian Jones movie 'Stoned' were both horrible.
Hopefully they'll get a great actor to play the part, and take their time in putting together something that will be worthy vs. a mockery and a spoof like those other two films were.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-26 19:56 by Hairball.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: January 26, 2018 20:22

What cool news! "Dittos" to what Hairball said esp. regarding the biopic.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: January 26, 2018 21:36

I initially thought you meant Chuck Leavell. Yikes!!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: January 26, 2018 22:16

DaveG

HA!
Me too...maybe an 'OT' might help winking smiley

Posted by: ab ()
Date: January 27, 2018 14:42

The Chuck Leavell Story would actually be interesting. From the Allmans to the Stones with stops in Clapton's and Gilmour's bands, he'd surely have some stories to tell that aren't silenced by NDAs.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: January 27, 2018 15:45

I don't see how this can top Hackford's doc with Keith, but we'll see..

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 27, 2018 20:39

ab
The Chuck Leavell Story would actually be interesting. From the Allmans to the Stones with stops in Clapton's and Gilmour's bands, he'd surely have some stories to tell that aren't silenced by NDAs.

Yes, a documentary on his career might be interesting, and it's already in the works: [iorr.org]

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: January 28, 2018 18:24

Cristiano Radtke

Thelmetta 'Toddy' Berry with Director Jon Brewer

UK based Indie CARDINAL RELEASING Ltd have announced their exclusive agreement with the Estate of Chuck Berry, and Widow Thelmetta Berry, to produce the all-access, feature Documentary, 'CHUCK! The Documentary' (working title).

The 90-minute feature documentary production has been given all access to those in the know and now willing to share the surprising truth about the life and loves, highs and lows of the Granddaddy of Rock and Roll, Mr Chuck Berry.

Director Jon Brewer of CARDINAL RELEASING said:

"I am very privileged to be able to produce and direct this fully authorised and official story of the legendary Chuck Berry."

CARDINAL RELEASING have today announced their acquisition of Biopic Rights to the 'Chuck Berry Biopic Feature Film ( dramatized ) for Worldwide Cinematic release, pre-production to start this Summer, upon completion of Chuck! The Documentary ( working title).

Chuck Berry died on March 18, 2017, leaving his family, Wife, Thelmetta Berry, and Ingrid, Charles Junior, Aloha and Melodie.

His last album 'Chuck', released that year, was his first studio album in 38 years and incorporated 3 generations of the Berry family in its recording.

[www.cardinalreleasing.com]

Assumed it was about our Chuck Leavell

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: November 14, 2019 20:29

Tonight on Canvas 23.15 -00.55 !!

[www.canvas.be]

Re: Chuck Berry's 'CHUCK! The Documentary' in the works
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: November 14, 2019 20:34

I'm also one who thought Chuck Leavell would do a film about himself

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: November 14, 2019 20:40

Lien
Tonight on Canvas 23.15 -00.55 !!

[www.canvas.be]

Perfect timing! Ronnie's live album is due out tomorrow, of Chuck Berry covers!

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: November 14, 2019 22:46

Kurt
DaveG

HA!
Me too...maybe an 'OT' might help winking smiley

What! Is there anything more ON TOPIC than something about Chuck Berry? Nope. Never.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2145
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home