Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Kiwi Stones Fan Interview Podcast...
Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: September 10, 2019 02:18

Following on from my Seven Sharp TV appearance I got asked to participate in my first Podcast by a couple of Kiwis - one who I met 30 years ago and haven't seen since. They have a weekly show so check it out.
It's pretty long but was a lot of fun being involved last night. Thanks Andrew and let's do it again soon - maybe from my Voodoo Lounge next time!

Enjoy...

[www.youtube.com]

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Re: Kiwi Stones Fan Interview Podcast...
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 22, 2019 00:52

Just giving this a bump ,as only just seen it and will give it a listen all the way through as it is quite long as Richard has said...……..but it's really informative from what I have heard on it.
I know there are a few of the 'regular' travelling Stones Fans that have not been around for various reasons, myself being one of them.
Still looking forward to seeing Richard on a Stones Tour,but I've just not been around these days, whenever or wherever they have played.
Hope to see some of you at the next leg of The Tour...…………………………….. wherever that may be.
Best Wishes to you Richard...……..and will meet you sometime ,somewhere, on the next Tour. smileys with beer

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 22, 2019 01:17

Nice chat............

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: September 23, 2019 03:07

crawdaddy
Just giving this a bump ,as only just seen it and will give it a listen all the way through as it is quite long as Richard has said...……..but it's really informative from what I have heard on it.
I know there are a few of the 'regular' travelling Stones Fans that have not been around for various reasons, myself being one of them.
Still looking forward to seeing Richard on a Stones Tour,but I've just not been around these days, whenever or wherever they have played.
Hope to see some of you at the next leg of The Tour...…………………………….. wherever that may be.
Best Wishes to you Richard...……..and will meet you sometime ,somewhere, on the next Tour. smileys with beer

Thanks for the kind words Tony! It is long and you don't really need to watch most of it - but its a good listen whilst doing something else perhaps...

Yes look forward to meeting you on the road...somewhere....maybe even Downunder next year...take care mate!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home