Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: CGI shows what rock stars would look like if they were still alive today
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: September 20, 2019 10:05

Re: OT: CGI shows what rock stars would look like if they were still alive today
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 20, 2019 13:15

This was pretty cool , thanks for posting

Re: OT: CGI shows what rock stars would look like if they were still alive today
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 20, 2019 13:40

Janis looks like Bette Midler.

Posted by: stevecardi ()
Date: September 20, 2019 14:00

Cool thanks for posting this! Jim Morrison looks awesome!
Surprising they left out Brian and John Bonham, but it also makes me wonder: what would Stu look like if he was still alive?

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 20, 2019 15:18

Is Chuck Leavell really Jim Morrison?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: September 20, 2019 17:56

Interesting that whatever software they are using to do that is pretty convincing where faces are concerned, but doesn't make much attempt to guess whether (for instance) Buddy Holly's hair would still be present, dark and curly at the age of 80+ (born the same year as Bill).

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: September 20, 2019 18:06

amazing every time i hear the 27 club getting a mention, brian gets left out.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 20, 2019 18:15

I think they are being way to kind. Janice looked tattered at an early age. You don’t get better looking in your 70’s.
Look st the way Grace Slick look like now. CGI would never come up with that.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 20, 2019 18:35

I'm sure if you gave them a young picture of an old person the CGI won't be anything like the way they currently look. These programs always seem to use young people and dead people as examples.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 20, 2019 19:10

These programs are simply approximations. There's really no way to predict if a man is going to go bald, put on a lot of weight, or keep his hair but go completely gray.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 20, 2019 19:17

They should try it on people still alive as a quality control.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 20, 2019 19:26

Some of those were done quite a while ago, and maybe with todays more advanced technology, they would be a bit more believable.

Jim Morrison...lol...I dunno...doubtful he would have looked like that if he was still alive today (unless he had major plastic surgery, etc.).

I'm thinking he would have looked more like actor Ned Beatty:

Mr. Mojo Risin....

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 20, 2019 19:32

Goddamn, getting old sucks.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: September 20, 2019 19:46

stevecardi
Cool thanks for posting this! Jim Morrison looks awesome!
Surprising they left out Brian and John Bonham, but it also makes me wonder: what would Stu look like if he was still alive?

Morrissey

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 20, 2019 19:50

Koen
They should try it on people still alive as a quality control.

Yeah an older person using a young picture. Then you have the CGI and the realtime look for comparison.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: September 20, 2019 20:26

I think Hairballs take on what Morrison would look like now is more accurate!!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone age the way Morrison did in 3 years. That’s the price of a lifestyle....

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 20, 2019 21:03

How odd they presume these people would have cleaned up, stopped smoking and drinking. They all look way too good for their ages. They should compare them with today's survivors.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: September 20, 2019 22:27

Do they take into account Cosmetic surgery, particularly face lifts and hair transplants/ wigs etc?
I assume not.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 21, 2019 02:21

wish they'd have had a crack at the Duchess of Alba ……

ROCKMAN

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: September 21, 2019 09:02

Too kind...and they all kept their hair

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2067
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home