Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jo Wood joins Louder Than Words Festival 2019, Manchester
Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 2, 2019 11:01

Date And Time
Fri, 8 November 2019

21:30 – 22:45 GMT

Oxford Street
Manchester
M60 7HA
United Kingdom

Description
In this special in conversation, Jo Wood will take us on a journey around some of the 500 never-before-seen photographs, notes, artworks, diary entries and mementoes from life behind the scenes of the Rolling Stones.

Married to the Stones' legendary guitarist Ronnie for 30 years, Jo Wood lived the rock star life – from all-night parties, sell-out shows and recording sessions to relaxing with the band on holiday, at home and away from it all. Her incredible collection of treasures from this time is a once-in-a-lifetime look behind the scenes of the biggest band in the world, showing the real people underneath the rock star personas.

Tickets

[www.eventbrite.co.uk]

Re: Jo Wood joins Louder Than Words Festival 2019, Manchester
Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: September 2, 2019 11:42

She should move on with her life, stop using Ronnie's name and trading on his past. It's pretty sad at this point.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: September 2, 2019 15:35

WorriedAboutYou
She should move on with her life, stop using Ronnie's name and trading on his past. It's pretty sad at this point.

Sorry but with everything she undoubtedly went through in all her years with Ronnie, I think what she's doing is just fine. It's not only Ronnie's past, it's THEIR past and he seems to be fine with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-02 15:38 by steffialicia.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 2, 2019 18:07

steffialicia
WorriedAboutYou

Sorry but with everything she undoubtedly went through in all her years with Ronnie, I think what she's doing is just fine. It's not only Ronnie's past, it's THEIR past and he seems to be fine with it.

Both sentiments can be true and I agree with them both.

It's THEIR past and she's entitled to trade on it.
It is pretty sad at this point.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 2, 2019 18:59

Thousands of guitar picks over the years with different sayings and "Filthy Swine" makes the front cover.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1735
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home