Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ticket Stubs & VIP Merch Questions
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 31, 2019 23:47

When I got a LD Pit ticket in Santa Clara, it was the first time in a long time where it was a nice large venue issued ticket as opposed to the TM standard issue. I don't pay much attention to the VIP tix or purchase tickets from the venue, was this unusual on this tour? Were all the tickets for Levi stadium like this?

Also, a quick question on the VIP merch packages. I just ordered off e-bay the one from the NY shows, not familiar with these either. Assuming they do a new venue specific poster for each show and then add it to the mix of standard ones included in the package? If so, I've got to track down some more as I would like to see the ones from the other shows I attended. Any insights appreciated cool smiley Thanks.

Re: Ticket Stubs & VIP Merch Questions
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 1, 2019 12:55

MisterDDDD

Assuming they do a new venue specific poster for each show and then add it to the mix of standard ones included in the package? If so, I've got to track down some more as I would like to see the ones from the other shows I attended.

VIP-Lithos (as far as surfaced on eBay): [iorr.org] .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2149
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home