Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Jagger celebrates 30th anniversary of Moraga Bel Air with family this morning
Date: August 29, 2019 02:57

Mick Jagger helps Rupert Murdoch, Jerry Hall celebrate 30th anniversary of Moraga Bel Air winery

It was all about family at the Moraga Bel Air winery's 30th-anniversary soiree.
Mick Jagger was of the many on hand to help owner Rupert Murdoch celebrate the very special event.

The Rolling Stones frontman was all smiles posing with Rupert and Jerry Hall Murdoch (who has four children with Jagger), as well as Mick and Jerry's daughter Elizabeth, as they enjoyed a BBQ lunch at the vineyard.
[www.foxnews.com]

[www.instagram.com]

[www.instagram.com]

Re: Mick Jagger celebrates 30th anniversary of Moraga Bel Air with family this morning
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: August 29, 2019 03:06

I see Jerry's got her arm around Mick. Not that I blame her.

Re: Mick Jagger celebrates 30th anniversary of Moraga Bel Air with family this morning
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 29, 2019 03:07

Harvey Keitel..... whooooo

ROCKMAN

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: August 29, 2019 03:08

Harvey Keitel there, too, eh?

Date: August 29, 2019 05:04

Just noticed that Mick was in Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale in Arizona, he looks great ;-)

Dinner at Spiga Cucina Italiana in Scottsdale

"Fernando Esteves did ask Jagger for a photo with him and his wife, Paula, and the singer complied.

“I said to him on the way out, ‘Could we take a little picture with you and my wife? I want to put you right beside Rod Stewart. Are you a fan of his as well?’

Jagger started laughing and then said, “Absolutely.”

[www.azcentral.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-29 05:05 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Date: August 29, 2019 05:07

Rockman
Harvey Keitel..... whooooo

cool smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 29, 2019 05:53

….. The Bad Lieutenant

ROCKMAN

Posted by: RaahenTiikeri ()
Date: August 29, 2019 11:30

Full of life. Man of wealth and taste.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: August 29, 2019 12:19

Very nice pictures. Very handsome.

Posted by: ukcal ()
Date: August 29, 2019 12:57

Jagger's the tall guy!..they must be 5ft sqr

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: August 29, 2019 14:35

....BUT is Mick a Rod Stewart fan?...

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: August 30, 2019 07:16

Nooo

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 30, 2019 07:39

I think Jagger is back on those high heel sport shoes again. So one must detract about 2 inches to get his real length.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1915
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home