Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 36
Re: bits of news
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:10

Justin
hbwriter
Send It To me
Don't post crap like this if you're not actually going to tell us anything.

like i said - i was going to hit this back as soon as i checked a couple of things out - that was just a part of the message though as I thought the enthusiasm from Haynes as to Mick's performance today was interesting, too- in hindsight though, and given the discussion it seems to be causing - I'm reconsidering returning to this - it was, i admit, a mistake on my part to go out early with the fact that i heard something - i got ahead of myself - i just wanted to verify something first before sharing anything but I was a little amped and wanted to at least set the table here because frankly, i'm not sure anyone would care as much- my bad - my emotions got ahead of me and i should not have posted that - all - please accept my apology on that - when i feel it's right to share something i will - i just did not want to get into hearsay business (as i am a fact freak) but obviously I had a discussion last night that affected me.

sorry to ramble - feel free to let this thread sink to the bottom of the sea until i get back to it

Yeah I was a bit surprised you dangled that carrot like that, hbwriter. With these kinds of things, either you spill it or just not say anything. Besides, by the time you are at "liberty to say anything"...would it really be a "scoop" if you were planning to tell us much later when official announcements will already be made?

i understand your point - please understand that sometimes, the fan in me overpowers the journalist in me - then the writer snaps back - again - my bad- will not happen again

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:11

I think he is funny...he is probably just playing a bit..winking smiley

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:12

No problemo...I'd be torn as well if I was sitting on some news too.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:30

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:36

this is partially why i don't post anymore - TOO MANY F*CKING RULES, and I'm not talking about those that BV created.

There's too many @#$%& making shitty comments if things are posted exactly as they prefer them to be. Keep your @#$%& mouths shut, why do you care anyway?

That's my @#$%& opinion about other @#$%&'s opinions.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:38

CindyC, we've missed ya!

BTW, I love it when you talk dirty! winking smiley

Date: February 21, 2012 20:41

thanks - i still read IORR, but I just hate all the snappyness. it makes me not want to join in! I like it when it's fun and silly!

Glad you enjoy my filthy mouth. Here's one just for you Elmo. F*ckng wh*re c*nt b*tch!

That's what I usually say to people when I'm driving, but I wrote that special just for you.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:42

I agree with Cindy. hbwriter, don't you get defensive, the true IORR crowd highly values you and just share the news whenever you are ready.

Date: February 21, 2012 20:43

CindyC
this is partially why i don't post anymore - TOO MANY F*CKING RULES, and I'm not talking about those that BV created.

There's too many @#$%& making shitty comments if things are posted exactly as they prefer them to be. Keep your @#$%& mouths shut, why do you care anyway?

Cindy your the best I like wild American women just like we see in American TV programmes down here cool do ya say "kick ass" as well women here don't say that..cool

London Street Kid
THE STONES RULE..OK!

Geez a Job I can do that!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 21, 2012 20:45

CindyC
thanks - i still read IORR, but I just hate all the snappyness. it makes me not want to join in! I like it when it's fun and silly!

Glad you enjoy my filthy mouth. Here's one just for you Elmo. F*ckng wh*re c*nt b*tch!

That's what I usually say to people when I'm driving, but I wrote that special just for you.

That's it! I'm reporting you, Cindy! Outragous!

Date: February 21, 2012 20:50

Erik_Snow
That's it! I'm reporting you, Cindy! Outragous!

I DARE YOU! That would be kick-ass!

Date: February 21, 2012 20:52

StreetKidStonesRule
]Cindy your the best I like wild American women just like we see in American TV programmes down here cool do ya say "kick ass" as well women here don't say that..cool

I do say kick-ass, in fact I just used in the my last post just for your enjoyment!

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:02

CindyC

smiling smiley

Date: February 21, 2012 21:02

CindyC
StreetKidStonesRule
]Cindy your the best I like wild American women just like we see in American TV programmes down here cool do ya say "kick ass" as well women here don't say that..cool

I do say kick-ass, in fact I just used in the my last post just for your enjoyment!

hey Cindy. Its me again me and me mate want to be ya two new best friends "can we can we" we don't mind if tell us to piss off.

London Street Kid
THE STONES RULE..OK!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:05

Lorenz
I agree with Cindy. hbwriter, don't you get defensive, the true IORR crowd highly values you and just share the news whenever you are ready.

thumbs up

Date: February 21, 2012 21:07

StreetKidStonesRule
hey Cindy. Its me again me and me mate want to be ya two new best friends "can we can we" we don't mind if tell us to piss off.

Well, i'm kinda old to have best friends, but what the hell, sure. Wait, you're not ugly are you? That's a dealbreaker.

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:11

Send It To me

Maybe you haven't followed hbwriter's posts (and therefore have no understanding of his honor and his value here), or maybe you're just having a bad day.

Still, I trust him to use his judgment and would hate to have missed this thread, so stop telling him what to do and not do. That's not your role here, is it?

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:12

CindyC
this is partially why i don't post anymore.

is the other part cos you have nothing of value to contribute?

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:13

What was the F*ckng wh*re c*nt b*tch news here? I think I must've missed it. I'm plenty desensitized to the language just not the hot air. peace

Date: February 21, 2012 21:16

texas fan
Send It To me

Maybe you haven't followed hbwriter's posts (and therefore have no understanding of his honor and his value here), or maybe you're just having a bad day.

Still, I trust him to use his judgment and would hate to have missed this thread, so stop telling him what to do and not do. That's not your role here, is it?

you do get the irony of your post, yes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-21 21:39 by StonesTod.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:22

It all sounds verrrry interesting...I'm happy to hang about and wait until HB can furnish us with more info. I have to agree with Cindy though, there is too much jumping on people for not doing or saying things in a particular way etc etc. It's a Stones forum no more no less...as they say, it's no hanging matter!

Date: February 21, 2012 21:35

StonesTod
CindyC

you nailed it!

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:47

CindyC
StonesTod
CindyC

you nailed it!

Cindy...

You may want to check out the New (Old) Chair thread... Absolutely nothing of value being posted but surprisingly fun & silly!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: February 21, 2012 21:49

Nothing of value is my middle name!

Date: February 21, 2012 21:55

CindyC
Nothing of value is my middle name!

that's irish, isn't it?

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: February 21, 2012 21:56

StonesTod
texas fan
Send It To me

you do get the irony of your post, yes?

The difference, since you're having difficulty following along, is that I was engaged in the noble and apparently endless struggle against rudeness and hostility, whereas send it to me was just being gratuitously unkind to someone that was trying to bring joy and light to the world....er, forum.

If that doesn't do it for you, then I'll just give you a dollar if you'll stop pointing out when I'm doing what I tell others not to do.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 21, 2012 22:00

CindyC

FYCWYsmoking smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Re: Mick Jagger to perform at The White House Feb 21
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: February 21, 2012 22:04

CindyC

I just love it when the old days come back to life again smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: February 21, 2012 22:07

CindyC
StreetKidStonesRule

Well, i'm kinda old to have best friends, but what the hell, sure. Wait, you're not ugly are you? That's a dealbreaker.

Hey Cindy, check this out we've both in the White House thread now gee i've gone from rags to riches already WOW!..I love America

London Street Kid
THE STONES RULE..OK!

Re: Mick Jagger to perform at The White House Feb 21
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: February 21, 2012 22:08

Rolling Hansie
CindyC

I just love it when the old days come back to life again smiling smiley
Great Cindy,Now, if only Leonard K,would comeback we would be completed..drinking smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home