Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: ASAP Rocky in Sweden
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 20, 2019 02:24

Charged with assault apparently. Held in custody for a trial coming up next week. I didn't know who this guy was but it seems like he is a big shot in the business since he is backed up by the likes of Sir Roderick (Stewart), Kim Kardashian, Jared Kushner,The Afro-American community, President Donald Trump, the First Lady (US), members of the Congress and the White House. The US Assistant Secretary of State has been sent here to assist ASAP Rocky in this misdemeanor. There are many aspects of this affair which I'm not going to bring up. I also have a personal view on this which I'm not going to put forward. I can tell you how this will end though (most probably). He will be sentenced for assault or minor assault. Which renders a conditional sentence and a fine. His celebrity and political backup may help him to get away with a fine only. Which wouldn't have been the case were he not a big star. The most probable outcome of this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2042
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home