Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How long to get Chicago lithograph?
Posted by: Shott ()
Date: July 2, 2019 20:01

Anyone get theirs yet or know how long it will take? Given that the tour is two months late you would think they would be ready. Thanks.

Re: How long to get Chicago lithograph?
Posted by: Jfk19562003 ()
Date: July 2, 2019 20:38

2.5 more months

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 3, 2019 03:15

Same with me. I ordered the Chicago 2 t shirt the day after the show since i couldn't get it at the stadium. I have found that venues ALWAYS run out of venue shirts early when those are very often the very shirts that are most in demand by the (local) fans. Why? Some kind of deliberate strategy, but the goal escapes me.
I suppose it is because fans at the other venues won't want them. But one would think they they would enough to satisfy local demand. And they don't.

plexi

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: July 3, 2019 03:26

Is Bravado still in charge of their merchandising? If so, you should get it right before Halloween. No joke. In 2015 I went to the Indy show on the 4th of July. I didn't want to hold the litho all day in GA in the hot sun so I figured I'd order one. I ordered it the next day and it arrived sometime in late September.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1807
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home