Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post Chicago shows....something to think about.
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 26, 2019 21:16

After going to opening night on Friday and following along to the setlist on IORR last night for night #2, and listening to the bootleg for night #1 at work right now and anticipating night #2's bootleg getting uploaded today.....it hit me. If they didn't have to reschedule the tour......Saturday night would be it. Tour over and who knows if/when they ever return to the U.S. As one poster said last night, "it seemed like they were saying goodbye to Chicago". If that was the case...THANK YOU Rolling Stones!!! We critique set lists, albums, vault releases, etc simply because WE LOVE YOU! Thanks for two wonderful nights in Chicago!

For those of you that have tickets to the remaining dates, soak it all in and enjoy it. For those who don't, follow along right here on IORR. We have some great members that are willing to share pics, vids, and thoughts. So thank you BV and everyone who contributes here on IORR.

Re: Post Chicago shows....something to think about.
Posted by: thegroove ()
Date: June 26, 2019 23:12

The Stones have a long history of playing at Soldier Field starting in 1978.Voodoo Lounge Bridges Bigger Bang tours all stopped here.Its been kind of a ritual for us .Its been great.Enjoy it now cause you never know.These outdoor shows are something else when the weather co-operates......Long Live Rock!

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 26, 2019 23:32

I agree,I was one who criticized everything they did mercilessly and now apart from a couple of suggestions I don’t have a complaint in the world.
I’m more in the BV,Mr DDD camp now,the guys who have been saying basically “stop nitpicking and enjoy yourself”
I think we’ve done some good with the set lists and getting them to maybe not throw another mediocre album out,if you read about the analytics they do for a tour it’s not hard to believe what we say gets back to them.

But Things are different now,after that Mick thing we’re in a new reality.i was so in denial that these guys were supermen I posted that he probably injured a knee training and they were milking for publicity,
When I heard what really happened I just froze.
Absolutely agree with the OP,let’s really have fun with this one,just enjoy the moment...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 27, 2019 01:24

Yeah life ticks shorter every day ….
…… do as much Lovin & Laughin' while ya can …..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: June 27, 2019 03:45

They were amazing last night. I went to both shows and am going to DC and Philly... I am gushing. Truly I incredible. I wanted to hug Charlie for playing along.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1631
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home