Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Limited view seats
Posted by: tony ()
Date: June 22, 2019 14:25

Wondering how the “limited view” seats were.

Re: Limited view seats
Posted by: MidnightGambler ()
Date: June 22, 2019 14:35

I confirmed. Last night, we were in section 104, supposed to be in a limited view area, and it was just amazing. The only person we could not see was Karl Denson, the new saxophonist.

Sometimes Mick was at less than 15 meters from us.

I highly recommend. We paid 250$ for tickets bought yesterday at the window.

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: June 22, 2019 14:38

Mine were fine, up high on the right hand side as you look at the stage. You could see the whole stage and Charlie. Great show have hot G. A. for Tuesday.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 22, 2019 16:58

If they are right forward at the side of the stadium, go for them. The "limited view" is the view of the big screens, but you are really close to the band - have had some wonderful concerts from the so called limited views.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 22, 2019 17:30

Green Lady
If they are right forward at the side of the stadium, go for them. The "limited view" is the view of the big screens, but you are really close to the band - have had some wonderful concerts from the so called limited views.

That's what I had GL. I was side on to the stage on Ronnie's side in 342 with Kurt. We were side on to the stage and could only see Mick, Keith and Ronnie + 1 screen. But still had a great time and still glad I came here. Gruelling journey home to UK next!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: June 22, 2019 22:17

I didn't even realize we had limited view seats until I read them on the ticket this morning.. We could't see Charlie but then of course he came out for the B stage set and we saw him just fine. Yeah, can't see the screens much either, but I'd rather have these side seats than way back middle, we saw a lot even from 400 level

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: June 23, 2019 03:49

Tix my bud snagged the first day said LV also, Section 219. Behind the spotlight tower so not too hateful, with the naked eye drawn to the video towers anyway.

The price was right, or better than most anyway.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2094
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home