Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stage set for the USA No Filter tour.
Posted by: swaff ()
Date: June 8, 2019 22:16

Does anyone know if they are using the same 4pc stage set up from the European tour? Or do we get a whole new look?

Re: Stage set for the USA No Filter tour.
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 8, 2019 22:37

since it's still called No Filter and because it means wasting money to change the stage design I'll guess they stick to it

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 8, 2019 23:59

Evidently there will be some minor changes - extended stage on either side (I think Mick alluded to this along with the current TM seating charts showing them),
and the catwalk will be a circular at the end vs. T-shaped (again based on current Ticketmaster seating charts).
There might also be some variations in some of the projections on the giant towers - just a guess.

Date: June 9, 2019 19:05

the only (and quite important) difference that I can see on those TM seating charts is that the catwalk reached much further into to golden circle seating than in Europe. But we should keep in mind that this is just a schematic representation. Most likely it will be like in Europe, i.e. pits are filling the complete space left and right from the cat walk

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: June 10, 2019 02:41

The catwalk and side ramps may be adjusted for specific venue field measurements but the set and the stage are the same as they used in Europe.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 10, 2019 02:47

The side ramps will be present on all shows, Jagger said in a radio interview in November that he specifically requested to add these for the next tour.

The catwalk is shaped like that again because of the seating right behind it.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: June 10, 2019 02:54

Keep in mind that many of the folks coming to these No Filter shows in North America will not have seen them since 2015, if at all... so this set will be all-new and more than impressive for most, I think.

I thought the visuals at the 2 shows I saw in the UK last year were great, especially Miss You. I surprised myself by realizing that one had lighting and video that really took it up a notch for me.

Even seeing vids of the last 2 summers on YT or wherever won't give someone the overall spectacle 'til they're in the house and livin' it loud!

I am so ready!

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: June 10, 2019 19:00

I wish they would bring back the pyro during Sympathy, this stage would look amazing with those big propane flame blasts like on ABB and Licks.

I'm guessing it was done away with for environmental reasons, but it was one of the most talked about visual elements of the show in the crowds on the way out of past stadium shows.

Date: June 10, 2019 19:15

erbissell
I wish they would bring back the pyro during Sympathy, this stage would look amazing with those big propane flame blasts like on ABB and Licks.

I'm guessing it was done away with for environmental reasons, but it was one of the most talked about visual elements of the show in the crowds on the way out of past stadium shows.[/quote

It's just propane...nothing to worry about as far as environmental impact. Maybe they will bring back pyrotechnics this year. It's an easy thing to do.

Date: June 10, 2019 19:15

erbissell

I'm guessing it was done away with for environmental reasons, but it was one of the most talked about visual elements of the show in the crowds on the way out of past stadium shows.

It's just propane...nothing to worry about as far as environmental impact. Maybe they will bring back pyrotechnics this year. It's an easy thing to do.

Date: June 10, 2019 19:44

erbissell

well, the lighting and pyro for Sympathy as it was done at the No Filter tour is good enough (but doesn't work well when it's not yet dark enough (therefore they dropped SFTD as an opener after Dublin)

Date: June 11, 2019 08:30

slewan
erbissell

well, the lighting and pyro for Sympathy as it was done at the No Filter tour is good enough (but doesn't work well when it's not yet dark enough (therefore they dropped SFTD as an opener after Dublin)

Personally., I miss the Extremely large, beautiful "Exotic Lady inflatables!!!" Listen, i'm all about equality. "HUGE FUN" "Right?!!!"

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: June 11, 2019 15:16

swaff

Personally., I miss the Extremely large, beautiful "Exotic Lady inflatables!!!" Listen, i'm all about equality. "HUGE FUN" "Right?!!!"

Right.

Date: June 16, 2019 00:03

Chicago is setting up now. Any current shots of the stage?

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: June 16, 2019 00:08

From the tread above, page 18, not mine

Game time!!!
I posted another pic over on the Chicago thread.

[/quote]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-16 00:10 by Christiaan.

Date: June 16, 2019 09:01

Christiaan
From the tread above, page 18, not mine

Game time!!!
I posted another pic over on the Chicago thread.

[/quote]

I need more!!! Thanx Christiaan.

Posted by: ukcal ()
Date: June 17, 2019 12:54

its like a drug...a little taster photo...then bang $1000 for the pit and your hooked for life

Date: June 18, 2019 05:55

looking like the "No Filter " stage set up from Europe. I'm ok with that, right-on, super-cool!!! Rawk!!! Come on and let the good times roll.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 18, 2019 11:40

More pictures of the Stage-set in the Chicago-Thread: [iorr.org] .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1818
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home