Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Mick & Bianca photo thread
Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: February 7, 2012 23:44

I could go and on....

[s3.amazonaws.com]

[s3.amazonaws.com]

[4.bp.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-07 23:49 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: February 7, 2012 23:53

Mianca... Mickanca... Biancick... maybe just Bick?

not sure.

Date: February 7, 2012 23:57

Bliss
dead.flowers
Really a great couple. And what an outstanding beauty Bianca is. I like to see their pics.

<< Mick had finally given in to his narcissism and could made love to himself <<

Well quoted, Sway. Since when I first read that comment I can't help but agree. Mick had finally gotten married to himself.

Where's that quote from, btw?

I am pretty sure it was Marianne, or if not, then Marsha Hunt.

Actually it was Bianca. This is a quote that started that whole 'married his twin' theory. It was said in the 70s, and the quote always seemed a bit like Bianca taking a dig at Mick and his own ego. As private as she was, his indiscretions were hardly private and I imagine public statements like this one was her way of getting back at him for his behavior, maybe the only way until she finally divorced him. Its always funny to me when I read from people around the Stones at the time who accuse Bianca of being less than a model wife. Im guessing Mick gave her many reasons to want to demean or humiliate or rebel. We saw that with Jerry Hall as well and its hard to blame them. Those syncophants around Mick never had to be married to him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-07 23:59 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 7, 2012 23:58

Natlanta
Mianca... Mickanca... Biancick... maybe just Bick?

not sure.

Jaganca maybe? How about Bigger?

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: February 8, 2012 00:15

stupidguy2
Bliss
dead.flowers
Really a great couple. And what an outstanding beauty Bianca is. I like to see their pics.

<< Mick had finally given in to his narcissism and could made love to himself <<

Well quoted, Sway. Since when I first read that comment I can't help but agree. Mick had finally gotten married to himself.

Actually it was Bianca. This is a quote that started that whole 'married his twin' theory. It was said in the 70s, and the quote always seemed a bit like Bianca taking a dig at Mick and his own ego. As private as she was, his indiscretions were hardly private and I imagine public statements like this one was her way of getting back at him for his behavior, maybe the only way until she finally divorced him. Its always funny to me when I read from people around the Stones at the time who accuse Bianca of being less than a model wife. Im guessing Mick gave her many reasons to want to demean or humiliate or rebel. We saw that with Jerry Hall as well and its hard to blame them. Those syncophants around Mick never had to be married to him.

Are you sure about it, stupidguy2? I don't understand why she did say something like this, she's not stupid and I don't think she was so pleased to be Mick's reflection in the mirror

Date: February 8, 2012 00:21

proudmary
stupidguy2
Bliss
dead.flowers

Are you sure about it, stupidguy2? I don't understand why she did say something like this, she's not stupid and I don't think she was so pleased to be Mick's reflection in the mirror

Pretty positive, it was printed in the Sanchez book and virtually every other Stones book. It was a longer quote, something about how people theorized about Mick marrying his twin when actually he wanted to achieve "the ultimate in making love to himself". The comment had a bite to it, and just like Jerry would often do, it really does seem like Mick drove these women crazy to the point where they could only retaliate by publically demeaning him.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: February 8, 2012 00:39

proudmary

oh my, they really are the same person! My favorite is the one with Mick in Lennon shades and Red Polka Dot. Thanks Rockman.

Maybe she dressed him that day. He has always appreared to be somewhat of a Diva where wardrobe was concerned. I think Mick was probably jealouse of Keith having Anita to style and dress him out a bit. She did a great job and that whole gypsy look permeated the Stones camp in 1970-1972. Bianca broke that whole spell, started dressing Mick herself and, well you know the rest of the story......peace

Date: February 8, 2012 00:49

Naturalust
proudmary

oh my, they really are the same person! My favorite is the one with Mick in Lennon shades and Red Polka Dot. Thanks Rockman.

Maybe she dressed him that day. He has always appreared to be somewhat of a Diva where wardrobe was concerned. I think Mick was probably jealouse of Keith having Anita to style and dress him out a bit. She did a great job and that whole gypsy look permeated the Stones camp in 1970-1972. Bianca broke that whole spell, started dressing Mick herself and, well you know the rest of the story......peace

But I love the Red Polka Dot, Saddle buck shoes, Cuban hats...lol...
I can dress like a gypsy.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: February 8, 2012 00:49

stupidguy2
proudmary
stupidguy2
Bliss
dead.flowers

Pretty positive, it was printed in the Sanchez book and virtually every other Stones book. It was a longer quote, something about how people theorized about Mick marrying his twin when actually he wanted to achieve "the ultimate in making love to himself". The comment had a bite to it, and just like Jerry would often do, it really does seem like Mick drove these women crazy to the point where they could only retaliate by publically demeaning him.

I do not remember Anjelica Huston said something similar about Jack Nicholson.
I don't think he drove them crazy by his infidelities - that kind of behavior was accepted in those days in their circles.
Rather it is the insanity that was going on around him influenced people (including his women). This is actually the mystic for me - why so many people say all these terrible things about Jagger? When it is clear that he was not the worst person in the rock world

Date: February 8, 2012 00:56

proudmary
stupidguy2
proudmary
stupidguy2
Bliss
dead.flowers

I do not remember Anjelica Huston said something similar about Jack Nicholson.
I don't think he drove them crazy by his infidelities - that kind of behavior was accepted in those days in their circles.
Rather it is the insanity that was going on around him influenced people (including his women). This is actually the mystic for me - why so many people say all these terrible things about Jagger? When it is clear that he was not the worst person in the rock world

I love Mick, but we were not married to him. Once you're married to someone, Rock Star or not, they cease being a God to be worshipped. Infidelities may have been 'acceptable' to rock and roll stars and groupies in those days, but when you're married, those liberal ideas probably go out the window. I mean, these were real people, relationships, not just a rock and roll invention. Mick probaly deserved what he got from his women. He was a shameless slut, God bless him....

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: February 8, 2012 01:36

He was a shameless slut, God bless him....

ho ho ha...someone's got to do it. Dangerous game that it is....peace

Date: February 8, 2012 02:00

Naturalust
He was a shameless slut, God bless him....

ho ho ha...someone's got to do it....

That's probably what Mick figured...ha.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: February 8, 2012 09:25

I think Mick lost a good thing in the way he treated Bianca. I recall some interview - actually on film - where she said that he was dissolute and slept with every one her friends. Shirley Arnold said that they were always fighting. He was cheating on her from the time she was pregnant, at least. There was the big drama of whether he was the father of Anita's second child. You can see in CS Blues that things weren't right between them - note the scene where he taps her on the nose. June Shelley in her book said that Bianca had to fight very hard to be taken on the tour; she wasn't wanted.

They both had very big egos. Her way of getting back at him was to disparage his work - you can hear that clearly in It's Only Rock and Roll. Finally she gave up and just started having affairs of her own, but in a public way, to humiliate him.

Mick just needs to call the shots. Jerry, being a southern woman, was willing to be the "whore in the bedroom, lady in the parlour", although after 20 years, 8 of which included sharing her husband with Carla Bruni, and later the public scandal of Mick's love child, eventually she gave up. I recall reading that L'Wren, also a southern woman, was ok with giving him his freedom, although he doesn't seem to have done anything in that way that has been publicised since getting together with her.

Ultimately, L'Wren has proven to be the best match for Mick. She is an artist like him, she is connected with all the film people in Hollywood, she is easy to deal with and she works non-stop. He has had the joy of participating in her developing success. But this thread is about Bianca, and although apparently she had an explosive temper, he could have done a lot worse than to stick with her and make the marriage work.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: February 8, 2012 11:16

Bliss
Mick just needs to call the shots. Jerry, being a southern woman, was willing to be the "whore in the bedroom, lady in the parlour", although after 20 years, 8 of which included sharing her husband with Carla Bruni, and later the public scandal of Mick's love child, eventually she gave up. I recall reading that L'Wren, also a southern woman, was ok with giving him his freedom, although he doesn't seem to have done anything in that way that has been publicised since getting together with her.
/quote]

A little side question: Is that so that Mick's affair/ relationship with Carla Bruni lasted for eight years?

I, so far, understood that it was only a short time thing, after he had snatched her from Eric Clapton.

EDIT: spelling

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-08 11:17 by dead.flowers.

Date: February 8, 2012 12:11

dead.flowers
Bliss
/quote]

A little side question: Is that so that Mick's affair/ relationship with Carla Bruni lasted for eight years?

I, so far, understood that it was only a short time thing, after he had snatched her from Eric Clapton.

EDIT: spelling

There are many accounts of it, but this is a quote from Carla herself, in a biography:

“My secret encounter with Mick Jagger lasted eight years. We passed through all of the capitals on earth and no photographer ever surprised us,” Bruni bragged in comparing herself to Nicolas Sarkozy, who is an “amateur” in dealing with—and hiding from—the celebrity press.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: February 8, 2012 18:29

hbwriter

Thank you, sir. Will you also please post the photograph of Scott Cantrell?

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: February 8, 2012 19:11

Come On
Rockman

........Mick-Bianca Groovy Look..... Whoooo that's wild never seen before...

Hoo Hoo Hootie...(Bianca)...smoking smiley

". . and my mouth getting dry"
Wow, never seen before. She's really hot here . .

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: February 8, 2012 19:52

winking smiley

HMN

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: February 8, 2012 19:59

"Keith, did you have something to say to me?"

Honestman

winking smiley

>grinning smiley<

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-08 20:00 by Doxa.

Date: February 8, 2012 20:05

Doxa

- Doxa

I was thinkin' the same thing when postingwinking smiley

HMN

Date: February 8, 2012 21:20

Doxa

Honestman

winking smiley

>grinning smiley<

- Doxa

Good one. Bianca would likely just have rolled her eyes at 'the blade...'

Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: February 11, 2012 02:37

Bianca WAS VERY beautiful! Much better looking than Jerry Hall.

Date: February 11, 2012 15:13

she was...hotwinking smiley

HMN

Date: February 11, 2012 15:53

Yes Bianca had that classic beauty. Wonder why Jagger went with the BIG women later. Maybe he likes to be spanked. Don't powerful guys get off on that?

Date: February 11, 2012 20:19

she was hot hot hot...

HMN

Posted by: seitan ()
Date: February 11, 2012 20:36

beautifull lady

Date: February 11, 2012 21:10

Palace Revolution 2000
Yes Bianca had that classic beauty. Wonder why Jagger went with the BIG women later. Maybe he likes to be spanked. Don't powerful guys get off on that?

I met a woman from my parent's church and she was from Nicaragua - she was tiny, petite. They have a very small bone structure but beautiful and graceful.
And you're right, powerful guys with their big women. You notice, Jagger went even taller with L'wren.

Date: February 11, 2012 21:14

Yeah, but even at her tiny, perfect best, we can see cellulite on her upper thigh (photo with red dress).

Date: February 11, 2012 21:19

Bliss
Yeah, but even at her tiny, perfect best, we can see cellulite on her upper thigh (photo with red dress).

That makes her real...lol

Date: February 11, 2012 21:20

stupidguy2
Bliss

That makes her real, imperfect...lol

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1592
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home