Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: Rolling Stones 1974
Date: November 28, 2020 13:11

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: November 28, 2020 18:11

steel driving hammer

Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: November 30, 2020 01:33

credits: Michael Putland

Date: November 30, 2020 01:34

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 30, 2020 01:56

Dirty bunch ...
They need a good soapin' ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: November 30, 2020 04:56

I like Keef's portable recording device.

jb

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 30, 2020 17:18

jbwelda
I like Keef's portable recording device.

jb

Yeah inside it there's the cassette Daniel Vermeille stole from Keith in 75.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 30, 2020 18:06

photo Graham Whiltshire

Posted by: kristian ()
Date: November 30, 2020 19:11

The drummer thinks that he`s dynamite...

Date: November 30, 2020 22:33

Date: December 5, 2020 01:05

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: December 5, 2020 02:28

That’s 1973.Micks haircut gives it away

Date: December 5, 2020 04:41

Mick Taylor rarely looks relaxed in any of the photos of him. Onstage or off, always looks pensive and anxious.

jb

Date: December 7, 2020 02:25

exilestones

Date: December 7, 2020 16:21

Ron, Mick And Bianca - Mick Jagger (left) and Ron Wood of the Rolling Stones with Jagger's wife Bianca backstage as guests of American keyboard player Billy Preston, 3rd August 1974.
[www.gettyimages.ie]

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: December 8, 2020 17:50

DiamondDog7

credits: Michael Putland

Is it just me or does Keith's eyes show obvious signs of heroin use?
And Mick Taylor's too although not as obvious?

Date: December 8, 2020 18:57

child-of-the-moon

Dankeschön! thumbs up

Date: December 8, 2020 19:46

Gee, ya think?

jb

Date: December 15, 2020 12:35

I wonder...will there be a It's Only Rock n Roll deluxe or super deluxe boxset by next year? What do you think?

I don't know if there's enough interesting stuff to add like demo's or unreleased stuff or other edits. I can only imagine Through The Lonely Nights and Drift Away.

Date: December 15, 2020 13:19

Through The Lonely Nights is from GHS.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: December 15, 2020 15:04

DiamondDog7
I wonder...will there be a It's Only Rock n Roll deluxe or super deluxe boxset by next year? What do you think?

I don't know if there's enough interesting stuff to add like demo's or unreleased stuff or other edits. I can only imagine Through The Lonely Nights and Drift Away.

Quite possible. "Living in The Heart of Love" at least is one possible unreleased track, ready to go as it is. I am pretty sure that their cool version of "Drift Away" - another ready to go - would resonate nicely today, since it's been so long of the heyday of the original or any of its other versions. The 'original' version of the title track would be interesting to hear (although I don't know how literal was that of Keith 'erasing' Ronnie's guitars...). They already used "Scarlet" - for which IORR would have been a more natural home - but they could compensate that by picking up "Fast Talking, Slow Walking" from GHS sessions. Mick has now enough time to redo the vocals and finish up the lyrics...

If they follow the example of GHS, they could add L.A.Forum to the package. Since the release of the DVD/CD box it is not available as an album, not to found for example on Spotify.

- Doxa

Date: December 15, 2020 15:07

Doxa
DiamondDog7

Quite possible. "Living in The Heart of Love" at least is one possible unreleased track, ready to go as it is. I am pretty sure that their cool version of "Drift Away" - another ready to go - would resonate nicely today, since it's been so long of the heyday of the original or any of its other versions. The 'original' version of the title track would be interesting to hear (although I don't know how literal was that of Keith 'erasing' Ronnie's guitars...). They already used "Scarlet" - for which IORR would have been a more natural home - but they could compensate that by picking up "Fast Talking, Slow Walking" from GHS sessions. Mick has now enough time to redo the vocals and finish up the lyrics...

If they follow the example of GHS, they could add L.A.Forum to the package. Since the release of the DVD/CD box it is not available as an album, not to found for example on Spotify.

- Doxa

They could even get away with releasing the promo video-version as an audio track, with new Mick vocals and guitar from Keith smiling smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: December 15, 2020 15:13

DandelionPowderman

They could even get away with releasing the promo video-version as an audio track, with new Mick vocals and guitar from Keith smiling smiley

Yeah, why not.. they can get away almost with anything and authenticity or accuracy has never been their forte in regard to these releases...winking smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 15, 2020 17:07

exilestones
exilestones

These pictures (by Dominic Lamblin) were taken on December the 13th moments after they got the news MT had left the ship. If Jagger looks somewhat distraught Keith is obviously in a "not giving a s!it" mode. Like "where's my stash? This bag is a mess!".

Date: December 15, 2020 21:44

Doxa
DiamondDog7

- Doxa

O please, no re-doing vocals by Jagger please! All those 'new' vocal parts sounds awful! Out of tune or dumb lyrics.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 22:53

I’d much rather they just remix the album.And while there at itdo something with Ladies and Gentlemen The Rolling Stones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-15 23:08 by Taylor1.

Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 23:07

exilestones
exilestones

There's a video of this interview on YT:

[www.youtube.com]

December 13, 1974: French TV (A2) ‘Un Jour Futur’. Host: Michel Lancelot

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: December 16, 2020 00:50

JordyLicks96
exilestones
exilestones

I don't think I've ever seen Charlie in denim before.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 16, 2020 01:35

I do greatly miss Mick Taylor on guitar.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 16, 2020 03:03

He jumped ... he wasnt pushed ....

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1612
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home