Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Offending "news" about Mick by Greg Gutfeld
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 13:00

I know this guy is sarcastic, but how mean is this? Same old jokes, but making fun of Mick? I don't think so............

[]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-18 15:03 by bv.

Re: Nasty video about Mick by Greg Gutfeld
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 14:16

Gutfeld is a despicable, vile piece of trash and a known scumbag. No surprises here.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: April 18, 2019 14:30

Just two days ago I have reported @#$%& to Google as trash and spam content and for its ranking in google news results with its click baiting titles, more should do the same, methinks

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: April 18, 2019 14:32

Never heard of him.

Re: Offending "news" about Mick by Greg Gutfeld
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 18, 2019 15:08

Never heard of him either. Nasty individual but unlike Don Rickles, this guy appears to be utterly untalented.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 18, 2019 15:10

I don't know anything about these "news" sites and rubbish articles, but I am able to make up my own mind, based on the folowing bits from the socalled "news" link above:

"Gutfeld: Tyrus, should The Rolling Stones change their name to The Kidney Stones? (Crowd laughs)"

"Kat Timpf: Don’t laugh at that!"

This is not irony, humour or sarcasm. It is pure evil nonsense "news". To me this sounds like "Beavies and Butthead" talks. I can not see any reason why we should even need to spend one millisecond on such rubbish really.

Come on, Mick is a real person. May be it is ok to joke about a lot, but not with the health and the state of any person really.

Bjornulf

Date: April 18, 2019 16:07

steffialicia
Never heard of him either. Nasty individual but unlike Don Rickles, this guy appears to be utterly untalented.
He's a Fox "News" personality whose only purpose is spewing hate and filth.

In other words, a typical Murdoch hire.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 18, 2019 16:24

I think "talentless" is perhaps the best one word description of this dood.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 18, 2019 17:11

….. shut it down ….

ROCKMAN

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: April 18, 2019 20:06

Gutfeld was joking. Later in that same segment he said "I actually believe that this is new ground. It makes sense to do this when you're older because you're economically smarter and brighter" to which guest Charlie Hurt responded "And they're so awesome at it!" Another guest, Tom Shillue said "I'd see the Rolling Stones. I saw Paul McCartney, FANTASTIc, Billy Joel, FANTASTIC. I don't want to see the younger guys with guitars." Gutfeld then said that it takes a lot of work for people like Mick Jagger and Keith Richards to stay in shape and he then said "You know who I love? Charlie Watts!"

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: April 18, 2019 20:27

bleedingman
Gutfeld was joking. Later in that same segment he said "I actually believe that this is new ground. It makes sense to do this when you're older because you're economically smarter and brighter" to which guest Charlie Hurt responded "And they're so awesome at it!" Another guest, Tom Shillue said "I'd see the Rolling Stones. I saw Paul McCartney, FANTASTIc, Billy Joel, FANTASTIC. I don't want to see the younger guys with guitars." Gutfeld then said that it takes a lot of work for people like Mick Jagger and Keith Richards to stay in shape and he then said "You know who I love? Charlie Watts!"

Exactly.

But of course the story in the OP's link would conveniently leave that part out.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: April 19, 2019 02:30

Oy vey. I watched this and Tyrus made some dumb remarks. As previously stated, they all were very complimentary to Mick and other older musicians. I get that Fox triggers people but it was not a big deal. He said that for Mick to do what he does it takes a lot of discipline and hard work. (Gutfeld was once editor of Men's Fitness magazine.) For anyone so inclined, they can watch the segment themselves at the 25 minute mark: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 03:34

not the first time the stones have been dissed for age/health reasons.

i wouldnt take them seriously, what they say about mick, so they joked, it was bad taste, but people shouldnt be getting upset. let it pass,mick is ok and thats all that matters, why waste breath on stupid people.

Posted by: riffcliche69 ()
Date: April 19, 2019 04:35

Mr. Gutfeld attended UC Berkeley in the mid eighties and said that it influenced his political outlook. I lived in the Bay Area back then. “Rather Ripped Records” was on the north side of the campus and I went their very frequently for their boot Rolling Stones vinyl. A few blocks south of the main gate was “Rasputin’s,” with bin after bin of colored vinyl boots, just to the left of the door. As far as the campus goes, I only remember the ubiquitous CAUSA (the Rev. Sun Myong Moon’s) political table. The Libertarians (another Gutfeld influence) back then operated out of a private San Jose residence.

Posted by: cowboytoast ()
Date: April 19, 2019 05:19

if you watch the whole clip it's not what the article on that shit website said - i don't even like Gutfeld - but the way the article makes it look is completely false -

he's on FOX and they hate him - the article a little down the page was something about Steven Tyler having a hard-on -

it's scary how people take things for face value and jump all over it - don't believe what you read-

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: April 19, 2019 18:24

Offending "news" about Mick by Greg Gutfeld new
Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: April 19, 2019 18:07

cowboytoast
if you watch the whole clip it's not what the article on that shit website said - i don't even like Gutfeld - but the way the article makes it look is completely false -

he's on FOX and they hate him - the article a little down the page was something about Steven Tyler having a hard-on -

it's scary how people take things for face value and jump all over it - don't believe what you read-

Why do people continue to fall for hoaxes and rumors? Will they ever learn? You would think after yesterday people would realize that left wing rags are not to be trusted and are just propaganda.

Gutfeld is actually pretty funny and is always light and doesn't take things seriously.

I agree GG is a libertarian and the news media clips are often one sided and do not give both sides or the whole quote someone might say. GG is intelligent and has some ideas outside the box which are interesting and not the normal on air personality that has nothing of value to say or add to a topic or conversation.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: April 19, 2019 19:04

potus43
Cooltoplady
potus43
According to Hilarious Hillary I'm a deplorable! Um, I forget, did she win?

Don’t make this political please. Do you need warm milk or anything to make you stop?

I didn't missy, Can you only read one line at a time?

Waaaaaah! Poor little man( and little hands)

Date: April 19, 2019 19:26

stanlove
cowboytoast

Why do people continue to fall for hoaxes and rumors? Will they ever learn? You would think after yesterday people would realize that left wing rags are not to be trusted and are just propaganda.

Gutfeld is actually pretty funny and is always light and doesn't take things seriously.
This country is beyond repair. The fact that you can sit there and pretend that report wasn't devastating proves that facts no longer matter and the two sides are irretrievably divided.

This division and hate is never going to be fixed. We might as well just dissolve the Republic. Neither side wants anything to do with the other, so to hell with it.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 19, 2019 20:02

Cooltoplady
potus43
Cooltoplady
potus43
According to Hilarious Hillary I'm a deplorable! Um, I forget, did she win?

Don’t make this political please. Do you need warm milk or anything to make you stop?

I didn't missy, Can you only read one line at a time?

Waaaaaah! Poor little man( and little hands)

Little hands! Now that’s funny!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 19, 2019 20:14

buttons67
not the first time the Stones have been dissed for age/health reasons.

Yeah back in 1989 (when they still looked uncannily young) some dude dubbed the "Steel Wheels" tour "Steel Wheelchairs tour".

The Stones are like Nikita Khrushchev : "they'll bury YOU!" grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-19 20:17 by dcba.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1785
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home