Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It's not all over now
Posted by: pftw04 ()
Date: March 24, 2019 14:45

Lot of people are speculating that this tour maybe last because of their age. Well folks I can see them carrying on at 80s too. And why not if Clint Eastwood can go on at 88 and Michael Caine can at 86 then why not STONES

Re: It's not all over now
Posted by: ThePaleRider ()
Date: March 24, 2019 16:14

pftw04
Lot of people are speculating that this tour maybe last because of their age. Well folks I can see them carrying on at 80s too. And why not if Clint Eastwood can go on at 88 and Michael Caine can at 86 then why not STONES

Exactly! Why not! Ian Hunter turned 80 in January...Mott the Hoople start their US tour next week...

Posted by: RaahenTiikeri ()
Date: March 24, 2019 17:02

Of course They carry on.
Im gonna win net (against my exwife) if They are on the stage 2025(jagger,richards,wood,watts).
I think Im gonna win That bet. If i remember correct, its written in january 2016...little dirty piece of paper.

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: March 24, 2019 17:04

why not, but also: what for? the finale as i call the last tour that started 2012 was amazing! they should play 10 last shows in the UK this autumn and than quit.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: March 24, 2019 17:43

pftw04

Because there is for of them and the chances of all four being fit and well when they are Clint Eastwards age 88, 12 years from now is highly unlikely.
They have been extremely lucky to still be going now, Keith had a brain hemorrhage 13 years ago, Ronnie had a huge cancer scare two years ago, Charlie had two operations to beat cancer 15 years ago, they are playing in grace right now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1995
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home