Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Are you ready? April 20, 2019 in Miami
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: March 21, 2019 15:06

I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-21 19:31 by bv.

Re: Are you ready? 4/20/19
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 21, 2019 15:11

4/20? smoking smiley

Date: March 21, 2019 15:20

Koen
4/20? smoking smiley

Ha ha. That too for the first show in Miami!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-21 15:21 by steffialicia.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 21, 2019 15:36

Koen
4/20? smoking smiley

Mmmm.... Adolf @#$%&'s anniversary? >grinning smiley<

Date: March 21, 2019 15:55

dcba
Koen
4/20? smoking smiley

Talk about blowing someone's head. Thanks.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: March 21, 2019 16:02

Are you going to Jacksonville too Steffi?
I am trying to win a pair o tickets
in the meanwhile I am Santa Clara Sarah
that’s all I got.
But I will be here
4/20 smoking smiley
pacing around, trying to get an FLA live feed
and waiting on a report from ya Steff!
Pics too!

Date: March 21, 2019 16:06

35love
Are you going to Jacksonville too Steffi?
I am trying to win a pair o tickets
in the meanwhile I am Santa Clara Sarah
that’s all I got.
But I will be here
4/20 smoking smiley
pacing around, trying to get an FLA live feed
and waiting on a report from ya Steff!
Pics too!

Oh hi 35. Yes, I am going to Jacksonville too. I am also considering Philadelphia if a friend will join me. Best of luck with your ticket win. I'll keep you posted.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 21, 2019 16:23

4/20 ... I assumed this thread was for potheads

Posted by: stanbooth ()
Date: March 21, 2019 16:25

Sadly this is the least excited I've been for a Stones tour, however abridged. I've seen them numerous times over the years with the Orpheum show in Boston probably the greatest concert I have seen. The energy just isn't there and grading on the curve for age betrays their legacy. What else do they owe us? The set lists are predictable and without imagination. It's really time to hang it up before they become Willie Mays in a Mets jersey; legends who will never be equaled but stayed for a few seasons too long.

Date: March 21, 2019 16:36

stanbooth
Sadly this is the least excited I've been for a Stones tour, however abridged. I've seen them numerous times over the years with the Orpheum show in Boston probably the greatest concert I have seen. The energy just isn't there and grading on the curve for age betrays their legacy. What else do they owe us? The set lists are predictable and without imagination. It's really time to hang it up before they become Willie Mays in a Mets jersey; legends who will never be equaled but stayed for a few seasons too long.

I assume you're not going. That's probably best if this is how you feel.

Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: March 21, 2019 17:08

dcba
Koen
4/20? smoking smiley

What the hell. @#$%&'s name is censored?!? Why? What about Stalin? Pol Pot? I'm sorry but that is ridiculous.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: March 21, 2019 17:37

Oh it’s a fun crowd here, Honk Honk!

Y’all cranky ones could use a little 4/20 and relax maybe even groove to your favorite music at the Stones concert.

Take a seat, tap your foot, look at the big screens, laugh smile and rejoice.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 21, 2019 18:12

stanbooth

It's not always easy being a fan of the current state of the Stones these days - no new album, same show/setlist, HONK!, etc. That said, I'm in for four shows, and am going to make the best of it and enjoy the nostalgia.
Many fond memories of seeing the Stones- from first time seeing them in '81, several theater/club shows in '03, the 50 and Counting w/Mick Taylor, and many other great shows throughout the last 38 years.
The good far outweighs the bad (and there's definitely been some weak shows), and am happy to be adding more great memories. It sort of feels like an epilogue to a massive book filled with hundreds of great stories and adventures, but it's almost time to close the book and shelf it.

30 days until tour opener, and 47 days until Glendale - my first of four shows. smiling smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 21, 2019 19:19

Hairball
stanbooth

It's not always easy being a fan of the current state of the Stones these days - no new album, same show/setlist, HONK!, etc. That said, I'm in for four shows, and am going to make the best of it and enjoy the nostalgia.
Many fond memories of seeing the Stones- from first time seeing them in '81, several theater/club shows in '03, the 50 and Counting w/Mick Taylor, and many other great shows throughout the last 38 years.
The good far outweighs the bad (and there's definitely been some weak shows), and am happy to be adding more great memories. It sort of feels like an epilogue to a massive book filled with hundreds of great stories and adventures, but it's almost time to close the book and shelf it.

30 days until tour opener, and 47 days until Glendale - my first of four shows. smiling smiley

That opening show will reveal all re floorplan etc. Looking forward to it a lot.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 21, 2019 19:26

35love
Oh it’s a fun crowd here, Honk Honk!

Y’all cranky ones could use a little 4/20 and relax maybe even groove to your favorite music at the Stones concert.

Take a seat Stand up, tap your foot, look at the big screens, laugh smile and rejoice.

smileys with beer

Re: Are you ready? April 20, 2019 in Miami
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: March 21, 2019 19:52

YES!
hot smiley

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: March 21, 2019 22:54

I don't think the performances have gotten worse since 2012. I'm expecting a great summer tour, the extra studio time will help them also.

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: March 21, 2019 23:55

We went to six shows in Europe last year and three the year before. They were excellent. I think last year they really did a number of great shows. With Keith drinking less, it sure seemed like he was more engaged.

I am going to spend too much money seeing too many shows this year. But I can't wait. They were so good last year, and I expect the same this year.

Posted by: rocknola ()
Date: March 22, 2019 00:36

I’m ready to rock!!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 22, 2019 01:36

Stonesdude
We went to six shows in Europe last year and three the year before. They were excellent. I think last year they really did a number of great shows. With Keith drinking less, it sure seemed like he was more engaged.

I am going to spend too much money seeing too many shows this year. But I can't wait. They were so good last year, and I expect the same this year.

Absolutely!
STILL the Greatest Live Rock and Roll Band in the World!!

Got six (so far) on the itinerary for this one!
Can't wait!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home