Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone buy tickets for the Stones in Vivid Seats?
Posted by: makustone ()
Date: February 15, 2019 15:57

Someone bought in vivid seats for the stones in the last tours? Is it safe or does it run the risk of being false? I want to buy PIT since the price is better than ticketmaster and stubhub. It's Pit with instant download. I ask because I do not want to run the risk of arriving at the place and not being able to enter. Thank you all.

Re: Anyone buy tickets for the Stones in Vivid Seats?
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 16:16

makustone
Someone bought in vivid seats for the stones in the last tours? Is it safe or does it run the risk of being false? I want to buy PIT since the price is better than ticketmaster and stubhub. It's Pit with instant download. I ask because I do not want to run the risk of arriving at the place and not being able to enter. Thank you all.

Disclaimer: I've never used them.

I think the site is legit, but with any re-sale, you are taking a chance.

If it were me, I'd look at the "All Sold Out" section here on IORR first and try that. I have used that and it worked out great...great seats, nice people...even got a free "bootleg" out of it.....and a tip on getting a ticket for a Club Show, which worked out too!

thanks, IORR Dude who's name I forgot from the Licks Tour!

Anyway....I digress...

Here's some Consumer Affairs reviews....not good:

[www.consumeraffairs.com]

here's some other reviews....good

[www.toptenreviews.com]

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 16:19

...and this is from the Better Business Bureau:

[www.bbb.org]

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: February 15, 2019 19:06

I used Vivid Seats with no problems for the Zip Code Tour in '15. They were definitely cheaper than Stub Hub and some others, but since '15 I've discovered www.tickpick.com and I think I'll try to use them going forward. They're deal is that the price you see is the price you pay, no fees. At first I thought, well...they probably build the fees into the price, and maybe they do, but they still seem cheaper than other brokers as far as I can tell.

Posted by: claudinedidit ()
Date: February 15, 2019 19:24

Vividseats worked great for me for another band and a few baseball games. It's legit.
I look for the 'instant download' option so I can download it an print a copy to take to the show. This way, if I lose my printed ticket, I can just reprint it.

Enjoy the show!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: February 15, 2019 22:05

I've used Vivid and I am using them for this tour as well. No problem, although it is a little nerve-racking waiting for the tickets to be sent via email or phone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1922
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home