Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: OT: Megaupload shut down by US Gov
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 23, 2012 22:42

steel driving hammer
There should be another to take the place of Megaupload no?

Yes.

Yes there are .

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 23, 2012 22:43

Filesonic is now dead too.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: January 23, 2012 22:58

The Sicilian
Filesonic is now dead too.

yep... well, will only take a day or two for another service to come up smiling smiley

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: January 23, 2012 23:19

I hate America.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 24, 2012 00:20

steel driving hammer
Those pictures are now real funny...

Isn't the FBI trying to make us hate the guy and therefore let us think their RIAA-endorsed crusade is fair?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 24, 2012 00:30

dcba
steel driving hammer

Isn't the FBI trying to make us hate the guy and therefore let us think their RIAA-endorsed crusade is fair?

It seems so. Maybe this guy was the reason they chose to go for Megaupload in the first place. If it was an elderly sweet looking grandma in head of Megaupload, they'd take Rapidshare or Demonoid instead

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: January 24, 2012 00:43

Erik_Snow
dcba
steel driving hammer

It seems so. Maybe this guy was the reason they chose to go for Megaupload in the first place. If it was an elderly sweet looking grandma in head of Megaupload, they'd take Rapidshare or Demonoid instead
I could`nt agree more!!!

Cheers Bo

Date: January 24, 2012 00:52

Munichhilton
The man on the grassy knoll is behind this dammit

I knew it! He,s still alive, and working for the FBI of course!

cheers Bo eye popping smiley

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: January 24, 2012 00:58

whitem8
Well, I was a huge user of Megaupload. And also I live in Jakarta, one of the capitals of copyright infringement. Looking at the letter of the law, Megaupload and all the other file sharing/torrent sites are breaking the law. But the greater message is to the entertainment industry. LOWER YOUR PRICES. Compete. But true, it is unfair to let sites like mega sell another person's product, but also the entertainment industry is sucking people dry, and in Asia the average person wants to see western movies, listen to western music, but can't afford to. So the industry thrives. And I admit to benefitting from it. Now the loss of mega just forces me to buy more illicit DVDs in Jakarta. You would be amazed coming here. Shops throughout the country selling every TV series, movie, and documentary for 50-70 cents a copy! And perfect quality. Now they are even selling Blue Ray DVD's for about 3 dollars a piece. Amazing. My film collection now is humongous, and I don't feel the least bit guilty. I have spent thousands of dollars on legit stuff, and view it as a bit of pay back. Illegal? Yeah, but f v c k 'em.

Kind of the same here.
Regardless if you're a supporter of copyright protection or not, the methods with which the copyright mafia hunt down file sharers and fvck upp our freedoms is NOT ACCEPTABLE in any way.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: January 24, 2012 01:59

I once thought music theives were all about fighting against the high prices of the physical product. But we all know that's utter horseshit in reality.

It's pure greed. Wanting something but thinking they have no reason to pay for it. They might as well go into a store tomorrow and walk out with arm fulls of whatever they fancy but don't want to pay for too. There is no difference.

And as always, the multi billionaires don't suffer, the multi millionaires don't suffer. But the average bloke, running a record store or independent label get @#$%& and have to close their businesses. The independent band, who then get no label support have to call it a day. And the people who have taken away their livelyhood simply don't give two @#$%&.

If I came to your home tomorrow, stuck a for sale sign on your car, sold it, pocketed the cash and walked away i think you'd be pretty @#$%& pissed off.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 24, 2012 02:36

andy js
I once thought music theives were all about fighting against the high prices of the physical product. But we all know that's utter horseshit in reality.

It's pure greed. Wanting something but thinking they have no reason to pay for it. They might as well go into a store tomorrow and walk out with arm fulls of whatever they fancy but don't want to pay for too. There is no difference.

And as always, the multi billionaires don't suffer, the multi millionaires don't suffer. But the average bloke, running a record store or independent label get @#$%& and have to close their businesses. The independent band, who then get no label support have to call it a day. And the people who have taken away their livelyhood simply don't give two @#$%&.

If I came to your home tomorrow, stuck a for sale sign on your car, sold it, pocketed the cash and walked away i think you'd be pretty @#$%& pissed off.

Hmmmmm
StonesTod?
Whaddya think?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 24, 2012 03:06

.................. THE AGE ---- 24 January 2012

ROCKMAN

Date: January 24, 2012 05:31

andy js

Absolutely no evidence of any bands packing it in and going back to their day jobs around here.

Posted by: Turd On The Run ()
Date: January 24, 2012 06:07

mariannerl
Rapidshares'boss... a lady, told a swiss newspaper today that she has no fears that they will get closed too. But you never know. Rapidshare is located in Zug Switzerland. And a few weeks ago our governement made the decision that dowloading is legal (but uploading..), for me as swiss citizen a clear statement. If the swiss governement does allow an US intervention (what happened before) they will loose my trust in them,.. in my eyes.

We will see.

IF the Swiss government allows U.S. intervention they will lose your trust?!!!!!!!! THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR TRUST! The Swiss government already prostituted centuries of precious banking secrecy laws and bent over and grabbed their ankles for Uncle Sam's tax henchmen...what makes you think the milktoast imbeciles in the Swiss government will show any more fortitude against the U.S.'s copyright lawyers? When Switzerland gave away its Crown Jewel (Banking Secrecy and Private Account information) to the U.S. I lost any and all respect for those Alpine paper-pushers.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: January 24, 2012 07:13

Dan
I hate America.

whoa there Danny. America is the birthplace of all the good musical forms. Blues jazz rock and roll. Have some respect. peace

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 24, 2012 07:36

Dan
I hate America.

Grow up.

Date: January 24, 2012 08:22

well here's the other sites that still do the same downloading scam: Use at your own risk. They are probably going to be dropping like flies soon. peace

• RapidShare: The most like Megaupload of the bunch, RapidShare lets users upload files of unlimited size, and share them via an emailable, tweetable, Facebookable link. There is also no storage limit, but files are automatically deleted after a certain period of time. Users who want to utilize RapidShare as a cloud storage service can upgrade to RapidPro for about $39 (29.9 Euro — RapidShare is based in Switzerland) for 150 days, or about $130 for two years.

• MediaFire: A stripped-down version of RapidShare, MediaFire also lets users upload any type of file, with a max upload size of 2GB for free users. There is no storage limit, but also like RapidShare, your files will be deleted after certain period of time. Users can upgrade to a Pro account for $9 a month, which also ups max file size to 4GB. Files are shared via a link.

• Dropbox: A popular, robust cloud storage service, Dropbox gives users 2GB of storage for free, and lets users share files with anyone via their public folder, or other Dropbox users through email invitation. Users can upgrade to 50GB for $10 a month, or 100GB for $20 a month.

• Box: Like Dropbox, Box is primarily a cloud storage service, as opposed to a straight file-sharing service. Users get 5GB for free, and can share via a direct link to a file, or can invite users to view the contents of an entire folder by email. Free users can only upload files 25MB or smaller. Paid users can up their upload limit to 1GB-per-file for $10 a month, which also expands storage to 25GB, or $20 for 50GB.

• YouSendIt: One of the original file-sharing services, YouSendIt offers 2GB of free storage, with a per-file upload limit of 50MB. (Free users also have to deal with ads.) Files can then be shared via email, but only five per month for free users. Up your storage to 5GB for $10 a month (or $50 per year), and you also get a maximum file size of 2GB, and 10 shares. Unlimited storage and unlimited shares (but the same max file size) is also available for $15 a month, or $150 a year.

• Minus: One of the easiest options available, Minus lets users who sign up for an account simply drag and drop any file (up to 2Gcool smiley to upload, and gives users up to 50GB of free storage. Uploaded files can be shared via an automatically-generated link. It’s that simple.

• Amazon Cloud Drive: Like a no-frills version of Dropbox or Box, Amazon’s Cloud Drive gives 5GB of storage space for free, and can be upgraded to 20GB, up to 1,000GB, for about $1 a gigabyte, per year. (Making it by far one of the least expensive options.) Max file size is 2GB. The biggest downside: No files sharing allowed (unless you give someone your Amazon password, of course).

• Microsoft SkyDrive: Completely free, SkyDrive gives users 25GB of free storage, and the ability to share files with others via email. Unfortunately, users can only upload files up to 50GB. Also, you have to have a Hotmail (or other MSN) address. Lame!

• SugarSync: Nearly identical to Dropbox and Box (for most intents and purposes), SugarSync gives away 5GB of storage for free, and offers paid plans that range from $5 per month (30Gcool smiley to $25 per month (250Gcool smiley. Free accounts are limited to 25GB file uploads, or 1GB, if you are a paid user. Files can be shared via link, or by inviting users to join a folder.

• Oron: Super stripped-down, Oron lets free users upload files up to 400MB, up to five files at a time. Uploaded files, which can be shared via link, are only kept for a short period of time, and upload speed is slow, for free users who don’t create an account. Registered users can get upload files up to 1GB in size, and have 250GB of storage. Premium accounts (which cost 10 Euros to 75 Euros, depending on how long you want the account) allow file uploads up to 2GB, with unlimited storage and much faster upload speeds.

• Deposit Files: Similar to Oron, but max upload size jumps to 2GB for all users. Files are also not deleted, like they are with other services. Gold members get a number of perks, including faster download speeds. Prices for Gold accounts range from $12 for one month, to $75 for a year. No sign-up necessary for free users. Files are shared through a link.

• FilePost: Remember all the stuff we just said about Deposit Files? File Post is that, but with a max upload size of 5GB for paid users. Everything else is basically the same.

• FileSonic: A bit more polished and robust than either Oron or Deposit Files, FileSonic offers free users 30 days of storage time, and maximum uploads of up to 1GB. For $9 a month, users receive unlimited storage, unlimited storage time, maximum download speeds and max file uploads of up to 5GB. And yes, files are shared via link.

• WUpload: WUpload sells itself as a “100 percent safe and anonymous” file-sharing site, that gives free users a maximum upload size of 2GB. But free comes at a price: no simultaneous downloads, and a mandatory delay before download can begin. Free users storage space is also limited to 750GB. Premium users can erase all the negatives, and up their max file upload to 10GB for $9 for 30 days, up to $90 for two years.

[Image via Hasloo Group Production Studio/Shutterstock]
In Case You Missed It:

* Dropbox authentication gaffe exposes users’ files
* The 5 best cloud storage services compared
* Microsoft launches SkyDrive for iPhone: 25GB free cloud storage
* Google about to launch cloud storage service through Google Docs

Date: January 24, 2012 14:52

Chris Fountain
Sometimes we all have to give in to compliance for food on the table..and we will attack on our own terms!! Time, faith, goodwill to all always prevails!!

Hang in there!

Thanks but speak for yourself on that one. I'm a non-compliant rebel till the last breath, and although compliance is relative, true freedom only comes from leaving that fear far behind.

The net doesn't drop out when the choice is "no focking way, not today". Ocasionally it becomes uncomfortable when handcuffs are involved. lol peace

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: January 24, 2012 18:23

Is this the real reason why Megaupload was shut down?

[plus.google.com]

In December of 2011, just weeks before the takedown, Digital Music News reported on something new that the creators of #Megaupload were about to unroll. Something that would rock the music industry to its core. (http://goo.gl/A7wUZ)

I present to you... MegaBox. MegaBox was going to be an alternative music store that was entirely cloud-based and offered artists a better money-making opportunity than they would get with any record label.

"UMG knows that we are going to compete with them via our own music venture called Megabox.com, a site that will soon allow artists to sell their creations directly to consumers while allowing artists to keep 90 percent of earnings," MegaUpload founder Kim 'Dotcom' Schmitz told Torrentfreak

Not only did they plan on allowing artists to keep 90% of their earnings on songs that they sold, they wanted to pay them for songs they let users download for free.

"We have a solution called the Megakey that will allow artists to earn income from users who download music for free," Dotcom outlined. "Yes that's right, we will pay artists even for free downloads. The Megakey business model has been tested with over a million users and it works."

How come I am not surprised at all?

Date: January 24, 2012 18:35

Dan
andy js

Absolutely no evidence of any bands packing it in and going back to their day jobs around here.

What planet are you living on? Agree with andy js 100%. The Megakey thing is old news, been TALKED about by everyone since the beginning of Napster days. Of course do YOU trust mr. Kim dotcom to actually be the man for the artists? Give me the old fashioned coke snorting sleazeball record co. A &R man anyday. Hey you can start you own server, seel your own songs get 100% of the money, sounds like a great biz plan, no? Good luck. peace

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 24, 2012 19:13

"I hate America"

cos they stole your toy? Now I have anothe bad news for you : the US have the power to switch off the entire World Wide Web in 5 seconds. That's part of their supremacy along with the power to switch off the entire GPS in etc...

Feeling worse now? >grinning smiley<

Date: January 24, 2012 19:32

andy js

You are utterly wrong here. It's amazing how shortsighted some people are. COPYING is NOT STEALING. If you copy something the original copy STAYS INTACT.

Now imagine if food could be copied with no loss and with extremely little energy input, exactly like we do with computer files/mp3s today. The whole world's starvation problem would be solved. A very large part of our environmental and resource issues would also be solved. But you know what -- if that happened, the food industry would go nuts, demanding strict laws and heavy penalties against people copying food.

Now that's exactly what's going on in the music business. There's a huge possibility for artists to distribute their works and for people with little money all over the world to access knowledge and artistic works, yet the entertainment business is working totally against this, while at the same time attacking freedom of speech.

I know piracy is illegal. But the legal framework is completely out of touch with reality. I don't see any artist going out of business either. I've read reports that say that more money than ever is going to the artists (seen as a group of professionals), at least in the music business. What we have is the record companies trying to save their unnecessary a$$es through political means.

Why should governments tell people how to earn their money? (Yeah, I know they always do in various ways, but in principle, they shouldn't.)

Date: January 24, 2012 19:35

Naturalust
Hey you can start you own server, seel your own songs get 100% of the money, sounds like a great biz plan, no? Good luck. peace

Ya know, this is exactly what more and more artists are doing. Result: record companies become unnecessary --> record companies lobby for ridiculous laws, violent crackdowns and a Chinese version of the internet.

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: January 24, 2012 19:46

Naturalust
Hey you can start you own server, seel your own songs get 100% of the money, sounds like a great biz plan, no? Good luck. peace

Have you heard of Thom Yorke or Trent Reznor by any chance? peace

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 24, 2012 19:46

LieB
andy js

You are utterly wrong here. It's amazing how shortsighted some people are. COPYING is NOT STEALING. If you copy something the original copy STAYS INTACT.

Now imagine if food could be copied with no loss and with extremely little energy input, exactly like we do with computer files/mp3s today. The whole world's starvation problem would be solved. A very large part of our environmental and resource issues would also be solved. But you know what -- if that happened, the food industry would go nuts, demanding strict laws and heavy penalties against people copying food.

Now that's exactly what's going on in the music business. There's a huge possibility for artists to distribute their works and for people with little money all over the world to access knowledge and artistic works, yet the entertainment business is working totally against this, while at the same time attacking freedom of speech.

I know piracy is illegal. But the legal framework is completely out of touch with reality. I don't see any artist going out of business either. I've read reports that say that more money than ever is going to the artists (seen as a group of professionals), at least in the music business. What we have is the record companies trying to save their unnecessary a$$es through political means.

Why should governments tell people how to earn their money? (Yeah, I know they always do in various ways, but in principle, they shouldn't.)

I've read that food companies like Monsanto already have control in that area without even needing laws...they sell (so I read) genetically modified seeds to people in India that have had the reproductive gene removed/modified so the plant can only produce sterile seeds once it is mature...thereby forcing the farmers to buy fresh seeds every year...............it's a sick world run by sick greedy people...........

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-24 19:49 by EddieByword.

Date: January 24, 2012 22:11

dcba
"I hate America"

cos they stole your toy? Now I have anothe bad news for you : the US have the power to switch off the entire World Wide Web in 5 seconds. That's part of their supremacy along with the power to switch off the entire GPS in etc...

You forgot to mention their nuclearweapons! Its THEIR best toys!

cheers and peace
Bo eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Turd On The Run ()
Date: January 24, 2012 22:12

Naturalust
well here's the other sites that still do the same downloading scam: Use at your own risk. They are probably going to be dropping like flies soon. peace

• RapidShare: The most like Megaupload of the bunch, RapidShare lets users upload files of unlimited size, and share them via an emailable, tweetable, Facebookable link. There is also no storage limit, but files are automatically deleted after a certain period of time. Users who want to utilize RapidShare as a cloud storage service can upgrade to RapidPro for about $39 (29.9 Euro — RapidShare is based in Switzerland) for 150 days, or about $130 for two years.

• MediaFire: A stripped-down version of RapidShare, MediaFire also lets users upload any type of file, with a max upload size of 2GB for free users. There is no storage limit, but also like RapidShare, your files will be deleted after certain period of time. Users can upgrade to a Pro account for $9 a month, which also ups max file size to 4GB. Files are shared via a link.

• Dropbox: A popular, robust cloud storage service, Dropbox gives users 2GB of storage for free, and lets users share files with anyone via their public folder, or other Dropbox users through email invitation. Users can upgrade to 50GB for $10 a month, or 100GB for $20 a month.

• Box: Like Dropbox, Box is primarily a cloud storage service, as opposed to a straight file-sharing service. Users get 5GB for free, and can share via a direct link to a file, or can invite users to view the contents of an entire folder by email. Free users can only upload files 25MB or smaller. Paid users can up their upload limit to 1GB-per-file for $10 a month, which also expands storage to 25GB, or $20 for 50GB.

• YouSendIt: One of the original file-sharing services, YouSendIt offers 2GB of free storage, with a per-file upload limit of 50MB. (Free users also have to deal with ads.) Files can then be shared via email, but only five per month for free users. Up your storage to 5GB for $10 a month (or $50 per year), and you also get a maximum file size of 2GB, and 10 shares. Unlimited storage and unlimited shares (but the same max file size) is also available for $15 a month, or $150 a year.

• Minus: One of the easiest options available, Minus lets users who sign up for an account simply drag and drop any file (up to 2Gcool smiley to upload, and gives users up to 50GB of free storage. Uploaded files can be shared via an automatically-generated link. It’s that simple.

• Amazon Cloud Drive: Like a no-frills version of Dropbox or Box, Amazon’s Cloud Drive gives 5GB of storage space for free, and can be upgraded to 20GB, up to 1,000GB, for about $1 a gigabyte, per year. (Making it by far one of the least expensive options.) Max file size is 2GB. The biggest downside: No files sharing allowed (unless you give someone your Amazon password, of course).

• Microsoft SkyDrive: Completely free, SkyDrive gives users 25GB of free storage, and the ability to share files with others via email. Unfortunately, users can only upload files up to 50GB. Also, you have to have a Hotmail (or other MSN) address. Lame!

• SugarSync: Nearly identical to Dropbox and Box (for most intents and purposes), SugarSync gives away 5GB of storage for free, and offers paid plans that range from $5 per month (30Gcool smiley to $25 per month (250Gcool smiley. Free accounts are limited to 25GB file uploads, or 1GB, if you are a paid user. Files can be shared via link, or by inviting users to join a folder.

• Oron: Super stripped-down, Oron lets free users upload files up to 400MB, up to five files at a time. Uploaded files, which can be shared via link, are only kept for a short period of time, and upload speed is slow, for free users who don’t create an account. Registered users can get upload files up to 1GB in size, and have 250GB of storage. Premium accounts (which cost 10 Euros to 75 Euros, depending on how long you want the account) allow file uploads up to 2GB, with unlimited storage and much faster upload speeds.

• Deposit Files: Similar to Oron, but max upload size jumps to 2GB for all users. Files are also not deleted, like they are with other services. Gold members get a number of perks, including faster download speeds. Prices for Gold accounts range from $12 for one month, to $75 for a year. No sign-up necessary for free users. Files are shared through a link.

• FilePost: Remember all the stuff we just said about Deposit Files? File Post is that, but with a max upload size of 5GB for paid users. Everything else is basically the same.

• FileSonic: A bit more polished and robust than either Oron or Deposit Files, FileSonic offers free users 30 days of storage time, and maximum uploads of up to 1GB. For $9 a month, users receive unlimited storage, unlimited storage time, maximum download speeds and max file uploads of up to 5GB. And yes, files are shared via link.

• WUpload: WUpload sells itself as a “100 percent safe and anonymous” file-sharing site, that gives free users a maximum upload size of 2GB. But free comes at a price: no simultaneous downloads, and a mandatory delay before download can begin. Free users storage space is also limited to 750GB. Premium users can erase all the negatives, and up their max file upload to 10GB for $9 for 30 days, up to $90 for two years.

In Case You Missed It:

Great list, Naturalust...thank you very much!

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: January 24, 2012 23:45

Turd On The Run
mariannerl
Rapidshares'boss... a lady, told a swiss newspaper today that she has no fears that they will get closed too. But you never know. Rapidshare is located in Zug Switzerland. And a few weeks ago our governement made the decision that dowloading is legal (but uploading..), for me as swiss citizen a clear statement. If the swiss governement does allow an US intervention (what happened before) they will loose my trust in them,.. in my eyes.

We will see.

IF the Swiss government allows U.S. intervention they will lose your trust?!!!!!!!! THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR TRUST! The Swiss government already prostituted centuries of precious banking secrecy laws and bent over and grabbed their ankles for Uncle Sam's tax henchmen...what makes you think the milktoast imbeciles in the Swiss government will show any more fortitude against the U.S.'s copyright lawyers? When Switzerland gave away its Crown Jewel (Banking Secrecy and Private Account information) to the U.S. I lost any and all respect for those Alpine paper-pushers.

There is a difference between tax evasion and tax fraud in swiss law. In case of tax fraud swiss banks always had to give help to other countries governements. Nothing new.

Banks helped US citizens in their criminal behaviour. Tax fraud! By the way besides swiss banks, also a lot of foreign banks with swiss branch.

So I am very happy that they got that criminals (but in my opinion the banks should have been more sancioned .. but you know international reasons.. money...). I am swiss and I pay taxes. I would get even prison if I would do the same like those US citizens. So...?

But there is no way to get information from swiss banks if there exists only a suspicion of that somebody does not declare all accounts (tax evasion), in that case banks are only allowed to give information if there is another reason like if that money is out of criminal action. ANd I don't want to hear now that Switzerland has soooo much of such money. Maybe years ago. Today that kind of money is else where (later here)

It's a big difference you know. But I do know that most people don't know that and are also not interested to really learn.. they rather like to spread "klischees" ..

At least all that has nothing to do with tax fraud or tax evasion. It's a war of the countries to get the money of their people in their banks and their institutions. There are other people than the governement that like to make money with their money.

If you want to hide your money. Where to go? Delaware or the Channel Islands. No problem these place ar not on the black list and never will be. Of course not. Why? Enough support of the US and UK. T London is the best place at all for money laundering.. (surely not Switzerland.. anymore..)... that's all dishonest.

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: January 24, 2012 23:51

Turd On The Run
Naturalust

In Case You Missed It:

Great list, Naturalust...thank you very much!

Well, some of those are similar to Megaupload, but a few list above are far more, er, respectable and legitimate file hosting and sharing sites that are not particularly suited to downloading files the way Megaupload allowed. (Amazon's Cloud service is way different than the free and open honey pot of copyrighted materials that Megaupload used to provide/allow. Everybody who uses the Amazon cloud service has paid for the content through legitimate channels.)

Granted there's overlap with the above list, but here are additional sites where copyrighted content can easily be found:

Rapidshare
Hotfile
Wupload
Uploaded
Letitbit
Extabit
Mediafire
Depositfiles
Netload
Crocko
Filefactory
Badongo
4shared
Przeklej
Dump
Uploading
Storage
Megashares
Furk
4FastFile
GoldFile
GigaSize
TurboBit
Diglo
HitFile
Oron
Kickload
ZippyShare
SoundCloud
BitShare
FreakShare
SpeedyShare
Fyels

Date: January 25, 2012 06:34

hedegaard
dcba
"I hate America"

You forgot to mention their nuclearweapons! Its THEIR best toys!

cheers and peace
Bo eye rolling smiley

And the one thing I love most about America.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2239
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home