Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Starcrawler
Date: October 18, 2018 14:28

There is a new band in the US called Starcrawler. Really young kids. Incredible front-girl, and two guys (I think brothers) out front too. Real Stooges/ MC5/Thunders guitar rock. Critics darlings. I had posted a link in another thread. Just wondering if anyone else follows new bands.

Re: OT Starcrawler
Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: October 18, 2018 23:53

Funny you mention them, I’ve seen them twice and seen them soundcheck last night. I might be missing something, they haven’t really caught my attention..

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: October 19, 2018 02:00

Seen them a few times the past few years, kinda gimmicky and the songs don't really stand out.

Date: October 19, 2018 09:02

I don't see it that way. It's there. If they don't implode, in a couple of albums that is going to be a blast.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 19, 2018 10:38

i like the first record. i always keep an eye out for new bands. you should check out the beths, from new zealand. great first album.

Date: October 19, 2018 12:15

I really appreciate the tip crholmstrom. My email address is with my name. You can always send me something there if you wanted to .I love following great new bands. Even if it is only "new" to myself.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1990
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home