Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Whatever Happened to Mick's 22 Year Old Girlfriend from About a Year Ago at this Time?
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 3, 2018 00:00

It was all the rage in Paris and on these pages a year ago this month and then suddenly she and the story dropped out of sight, never to be seen or heard from again. ???

Addendum: I was reminded of this by the thread on Mick "dancing his ass off" in Paris and the pic of him with some young folks at a table.

plexi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-03 00:05 by timbernardis.

Re: Whatever Happened to Mick's 22 Year Old Girlfriend from About a Year Ago at this Time?
Date: October 3, 2018 00:05

She was back a few months later (also discussed here) when she posted a pic of herself, Mick, Ronnie and Sally.

Melanie replied on Instagram with a pic of Mick and their son...

Re: Whatever Happened to Mick's 22 Year Old Girlfriend from About a Year Ago at this Time?
Date: October 3, 2018 00:08

Oh, so he did have a child with her then. He must have a large budget for the women and children he has to support from his many relationships over the decades.

plexi

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 3, 2018 00:09

She's 23 goin' on 24 ….. gettin' a bit old for Mick now …..HHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Date: October 3, 2018 00:10

Wait a minute, this woman and Melanie are two separate women. OK.

plexi

Date: October 3, 2018 00:10

timbernardis
Oh, so he did have a child with her then. He must have a large budget for the women and children he has to support from his many relationships over the decades.

plexi

Not with Noor, but with Melanie smiling smiley

Date: October 3, 2018 00:12

You gotta get out more Tim …. try to keep up ….

ROCKMAN

Date: October 3, 2018 02:38

Yeah I know Rockman, I've really been slipping

plexi

Date: October 3, 2018 04:25

what about a pair of spiked snow boots Tim …. would they help ????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ab ()
Date: October 3, 2018 04:49

He's got 8 by 5. So if he has four more with his latest, he'll have 12 x 5.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 3, 2018 05:41

I predict the final tally will be 14 x 10 - and those are just the official ones.
Unofficial ones could be in the hundreds by hundreds.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 3, 2018 07:50

ab
He's got 8 by 5. So if he has four more with his latest, he'll have 12 x 5.

pity, that would mean at one point he had 5x4...so close to an extended play.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: October 3, 2018 08:03

No. His tally was never 5x4. He had 6 by 3 (1 each w/ Marsha Hunt and Bianca, then 4 with Mrs. Murdoch).

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 3, 2018 16:47

ab
No. His tally was never 5x4. He had 6 by 3 (1 each w/ Marsha Hunt and Bianca, then 4 with Mrs. Murdoch).

damn. trigonometry was never a good subject for me.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 3, 2018 17:28

To answer the question- I would say she turned 23 yrs old.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 3, 2018 17:51

Hairball
I predict the final tally will be 14 x 10 - and those are just the official ones.
Unofficial ones could be in the hundreds by hundreds.
Honestly I have a hard time believing he's got any illegitimate kids. You'd think any woman who may suspect having had Mick's baby would be fighting for some of his fortune.

I'm not calling them gold diggers...it's just common sense.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 3, 2018 18:21

Commander had an affair with 17 year old Swedish super model Caroline Winberg back in 2002. In Paris. Caroline told Swedish tabloid press Commander was stalking her on the telephone urging her to join the Stones 2002 US tour with her model friends. Apparently she wasn't interested (she already had a boyfriend. 20 years old). This was headline stuff in Swedish media days before the gigs in Stockholm in 2003...

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: October 3, 2018 21:56

He does like to stay busy...

Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: October 3, 2018 22:43

timbernardis
It was all the rage in Paris and on these pages a year ago this month and then suddenly she and the story dropped out of sight, never to be seen or heard from again. ???
Maybe because it's not any of our business who Mick is dating? Let him live his life in peace. We don't need a weekly update as to who he is dating.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 3, 2018 22:45

Stoneage
Commander had an affair with 17 year old Swedish super model Caroline Winberg back in 2002. In Paris. Caroline told Swedish tabloid press Commander was stalking her on the telephone urging her to join the Stones 2002 US tour with her model friends. Apparently she wasn't interested (she already had a boyfriend. 20 years old). This was headline stuff in Swedish media days before the gigs in Stockholm in 2003...
[www.irishexaminer.com]

Huh. Never heard this story before.

Date: October 4, 2018 00:27

keefriff99
Stoneage
[www.irishexaminer.com]

Huh. Never heard this story before.

Nevertheless it's true. The stalking bit is a tabloid twist though.

Date: October 4, 2018 00:50

BUTT BUTT 2002

ROCKMAN

Date: October 4, 2018 01:05

Yes Rockee, it's history by now. Not exactly flavor of the month, so to speak...

Date: October 4, 2018 01:21

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-04 01:55 by Stoneage.

Date: October 4, 2018 01:39

Kissed his butt ?????

ROCKMAN

Date: October 4, 2018 01:46

Something like that, Rockman! ....

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 4, 2018 01:46

Stoneage
Talking about Butt. We had a record company executive named Billy Butt here who was sentenced to five years in prison for nine cases of rape. Since he was released he has made ten applications for re-trial in the Supreme Court. Poor guy. Apparently he promised young girls a future in the business if they... You know the rest...

Is this necessary? Unpleasant share.

Date: October 4, 2018 01:53

It's alright with me but if you think it's offensive I can erase it, 35love.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 4, 2018 02:11

Stoneage
It's alright with me but if you think it's offensive I can erase it, 35love.

Thanks for responding kindly.
I’m not asking for erasure, but there’s enough ugly going around without extra.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 4, 2018 02:17

Stoneage

Maybe I'm being naive, but how do you stalk someone who is sleeping with you?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1549
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home