Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

2012 TOUR TICKETS ANNOUNCED!! TEST?? MISTAKE??
Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: December 23, 2011 23:30

ACCORDING TO SPANISH PAPER "EL MUNDO"

[www.elmundo.es]

HERE YOU ARE.....

[www.eventticketshop.at]

A Live Nation se le escapó algunos detalles y hoy mismo, por ejemplo, en la página del estadio Ernest Happel de Vienna, ya han puesto en principio la venta de tickets para el concierto de los Rolling Stones en julio del 2012. Las sesiones de blues en Chelsea, en Londres, han sido como una terapia para todos. Los Stones volvieron a tocar juntos los días 6,7 y 8 de diciembre , en un local de Ronnie Wood.

Y estuvieron todos. Mick Jagger, también, aunque sólo el último día. Pero también se incorporaron a las sesiones los "viejos" Mick Taylor y Bill Wyman, que al parecer se lo pasó genial. Se dice que no hay grabaciones de las sesiones, pero no me lo creo.

Luego, todos quedaron en París, en los siguientes días para resolver los últimos flecos de la gira. Parece casi seguro que Bill Wyman y Mick Taylor también participarán en la gira.

No hace falta más confirmación. Los Rolling Stones sadrán de gira este verano para celebrar los 50 años de su Fundación. Keith Richards se salió con la suya y Mick Jagger se rinde ante el dinero, ante su enésimo fracaso en solitario, el incomprendido Superheavy.

Incluso en Universal han insinuado que habrá una masiva recopilación de CD, DVD y algo más, una sopresa para la celebración de esos 50 años. Se habla de una película larguísima ,distribuida en varios capítulos. Algo como la Antología de los Beatles.

Es curioso que la re-edición de 'Some Girls', aunque ha ido peor que la de 'Exile on Main Street', pero también ha sido un rotundo éxito.

In other words: Ernest Happel Stadium web site in Vienna announced the tickets for July 2012.... something is going on......!!!!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-23 23:56 by spain73.

Re: 2012 TOUR TICKETS ANNOUNCED!! TEST?? MISTAKE??
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: December 24, 2011 01:25

Google translated:

A Live Nation let slip some details and today, for example, stadium page Ernest Happel in Vienna, have already in principle the sale of tickets for the concert of the Rolling Stones in July 2012. Blues sessions in Chelsea, London, have been like therapy for all. The Stones returned to play together on 6,7 and 8 December in a place of Ronnie Wood. And they were all. Mick Jagger, too, but only the last day. But the sessions were incorporated into the "old" Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman, who apparently passed it great. It is said that there are no recordings of the sessions, but I do not think so. Then, everyone was in Paris in the next few days to resolve the last fringes of the tour. It seems almost certain that Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor also participate in the tour. No further confirmation is needed. The Rolling Stones tour this summer Sadr to celebrate 50 years of its foundation. Keith Richards had his way and Mick Jagger surrenders to the money, to his umpteenth solo failure, the Superheavy misunderstood. Even at Universal have hinted that there will be a massive collection of CDs, DVDs and more, a surprise for the celebration of 50 years. It speaks of a very long film, distributed in several chapters. Something like the Beatles Anthology. It is curious that the re-release of 'Some Girls', although it has been worse than 'Exile on Main Street', but also has been a resounding success.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: December 24, 2011 01:27

Here we go.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 24, 2011 01:28

flacnvinyl
Google translated:

A Live Nation let slip some details and today, for example, stadium page Ernest Happel in Vienna, have already in principle the sale of tickets for the concert of the Rolling Stones in July 2012. Blues sessions in Chelsea, London, have been like therapy for all. The Stones returned to play together on 6,7 and 8 December in a place of Ronnie Wood. And they were all. Mick Jagger, too, but only the last day. But the sessions were incorporated into the "old" Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman, who apparently passed it great. It is said that there are no recordings of the sessions, but I do not think so. Then, everyone was in Paris in the next few days to resolve the last fringes of the tour It seems almost certain that Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor also participate in the tour. No further confirmation is needed.. The Rolling Stones tour this summer Sadr to celebrate 50 years of its foundation. Keith Richards had his way and Mick Jagger surrenders to the money, to his umpteenth solo failure, the Superheavy misunderstood. Even at Universal have hinted that there will be a massive collection of CDs, DVDs and more, a surprise for the celebration of 50 years. It speaks of a very long film, distributed in several chapters. Something like the Beatles Anthology. It is curious that the re-release of 'Some Girls', although it has been worse than 'Exile on Main Street', but also has been a resounding success.

A bit of a fertile imagination there....eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 24, 2011 01:34

What a strange announcement. I'd say these people are on drugs (relatively good ones). I'm not buying it. peace.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: December 24, 2011 01:39

False start, everybody back behind the starting line and wait ofr the official gun!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 24, 2011 02:29

crumbling_mice
wait ofr the official gun!

You have to admit that you got a bit excited smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: December 24, 2011 21:37

Dude, Im excited as shit!

But still critic..this is a PR-trick..I'm pretty shure.
Please surprise me.

Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: December 24, 2011 22:32

Sounds like an IORRian's wet dream. I know it's mine!

Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: December 24, 2011 22:33

A Stones' version of the Beatles Anthology? I'd be in Heaven if it were true.

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: December 24, 2011 22:35

But the sessions were incorporated into the "old" Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman, who apparently passed it great.

Wasn't it already established Mick Taylor wasn't there.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: December 25, 2011 11:31

Hre we go may some says. But it's better that to read on the verge of a new decisive year : well, Mick and Keith could not stay in the same room for a day, so decided to break up.

Posted by: Javi ()
Date: December 25, 2011 12:05

Take a look at the "journalist" who writes in El Mundo newspapper: JULIÁN RUIZ eye popping smiley. So, if Julian Ruiz writes something about the Rolling Stones, you can be sure that 99 % is MISTAKEN.I´m sure that just a minute before to printed it in the newspapper somebody told him: "Hey Julián, but... Brian Jones doesn´t dead in 1969? So, he can´t be joined with the band in 2012!!" So, let´s wait and see... will be better for us!

And talking about "to take a look"... here you have my book about The Stones in Spain,thumbs up Merry Christmas!!!
[www.elargonauta.com]

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: December 25, 2011 12:53

the page of ernst happel stadium has nothing about the stones

Posted by: OhNoNotMeAgain ()
Date: December 25, 2011 13:10

The largest Austrian event ticket agency, [www.oeticket.com], is currently offering a "ticket alert" for the Stones (which means you can register there for e-mail newsletters as soon as any official details become available). Such "ticket alerts" normally imply that there actually IS something in the cards. Just sayin'.

Date: December 25, 2011 13:11

Remember seeing 'ticket alert' links posted here for the Stones for German shows a year or two ago.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: December 25, 2011 18:37

Well, Germany is the light of Europe.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 25, 2011 19:34

Gazza
flacnvinyl
Google translated:

A Live Nation let slip some details and today, for example, stadium page Ernest Happel in Vienna, have already in principle the sale of tickets for the concert of the Rolling Stones in July 2012. Blues sessions in Chelsea, London, have been like therapy for all. The Stones returned to play together on 6,7 and 8 December in a place of Ronnie Wood. And they were all. Mick Jagger, too, but only the last day. But the sessions were incorporated into the "old" Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman, who apparently passed it great. It is said that there are no recordings of the sessions, but I do not think so. Then, everyone was in Paris in the next few days to resolve the last fringes of the tour It seems almost certain that Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor also participate in the tour. No further confirmation is needed.. The Rolling Stones tour this summer Sadr to celebrate 50 years of its foundation. Keith Richards had his way and Mick Jagger surrenders to the money, to his umpteenth solo failure, the Superheavy misunderstood. Even at Universal have hinted that there will be a massive collection of CDs, DVDs and more, a surprise for the celebration of 50 years. It speaks of a very long film, distributed in several chapters. Something like the Beatles Anthology. It is curious that the re-release of 'Some Girls', although it has been worse than 'Exile on Main Street', but also has been a resounding success.

Maybe this explains why Mick Taylor doesn´t update his homepage - he is going on tour with Stones ;o)

Date: December 25, 2011 19:41

I hope he knows that he is! grinning smiley

Date: December 25, 2011 19:50

What would a supposed ticket announcement have to do with anything UMe is doing? Utter bullshit.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 25, 2011 20:04

phd
Well, Germany is the light of Europe.

and Germans might be the only ones who will be able to afford tickets…

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 25, 2011 20:36

mtaylor
Gazza
flacnvinyl
Google translated:

Maybe this explains why Mick Taylor doesn´t update his homepage - he is going on tour with Stones ;o)
He hasn't updated his homepage in years.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 25, 2011 21:42

Good news. It wouldn't be on there for no reason at all, but it is obviously also far from a confirmation. I had actually oped for a different venue for once...

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: December 25, 2011 21:56

Javi
Take a look at the "journalist" who writes in El Mundo newspapper: JULIÁN RUIZ eye popping smiley. So, if Julian Ruiz writes something about the Rolling Stones, you can be sure that 99 % is MISTAKEN.I´m sure that just a minute before to printed it in the newspapper somebody told him: "Hey Julián, but... Brian Jones doesn´t dead in 1969? So, he can´t be joined with the band in 2012!!" So, let´s wait and see... will be better for us!

And talking about "to take a look"... here you have my book about The Stones in Spain,thumbs up Merry Christmas!!!
[www.elargonauta.com]

That's right Javi... Julian always try to first one to give the news and 90% of the time he was wrong !!!! I was reading the article and thinking it was the stile of Julian Ruiz, but I don't know if he writes on El Mundo...

By the way: Merry Christmas

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: December 25, 2011 22:22

Anyone can explain the website tickets announcement?
Don't care about the journalist writing that press post.

Date: December 25, 2011 22:36

It's a ticket broker site looking to get gullible fans to express interest and get put on a mailing list.

I guess it's worked.

They're not the first company of this kind to do this and wont be the last.

Date: December 26, 2011 14:22

OhNoNotMeAgain
The largest Austrian event ticket agency, [www.oeticket.com], is currently offering a "ticket alert" for the Stones (which means you can register there for e-mail newsletters as soon as any official details become available). Such "ticket alerts" normally imply that there actually IS something in the cards. Just sayin'.

No, that´s not true. oeticket has this alerts sometimes for YEARS. I usually buy my thickets from oeticket because i´m from vienna but this ticket alerts are rubbish. paul mccartney has one since 2005 I think, the stones had a ticket alert in 2010, they just take the usual rumours , that´s all.

Date: December 26, 2011 14:25

Also a Stones Anthology, Beatles style was a rumour when this Licks Thing was released, so, as usual, we´ll see when it´s there...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home