Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie Wood - I Want You To Hear This
Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: December 19, 2011 18:33

Thank you so much for the kind comments from many of you who have received Ronnie's new limited edition CD with signed art print. I am delighted the project has been so well received.

Lots of care went into making the highest quality product possible and Ronnie signed each one with care. To speed up and secure the orders they are now being sent out by FedEx so if you order one in the next couple of days you can still get it in time for Christmas.

Details from the website: www.ifeellikeplaying.com

Following on from 'Ronnie Wood: I Feel Like Playing: Live at the Ambassadors' (concert and vinyl box set) we have been working on a new project with Ronnie. This is a box set, which includes:

A signed & numbered Ronnie Wood art print (See image. The print is the size of a CD box).
Gold CD with 5 tracks, including a brand new track 'Playin' on my Mind', a track from 'Boogie For Stu: Live at the Ambassadors', and three alternative versions of Ronnie's songs.
Unseen photographs and bonus material.
Limited edition of 750.

Free postage and packaging.

Re: Ronnie Wood - I Want You To Hear This
Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: December 19, 2011 21:15

The box is really amazing. Thank you Matt and Sally. A lot of friends of mine bought the box set, too. All guys are very happy.

Anxious to see new releases soon.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: December 19, 2011 21:38

What are the 3 alt. takes again?

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 19, 2011 23:37

TooTough
What are the 3 alt. takes again?

- I Don't Think So
- Why You Wanna Go And Do A Thing Like That For
- Fancy Pants

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: December 20, 2011 01:26

Mine arrived all the way down here in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago in mint condition of course.

Im really stoked with it - great packaging and contents and genuibley a low Limited edition run, so a bit of a bragian really. Im especially happy that the postage is included in the price ;-))

Thanks Matt and Sally for doing this. Hopefully you can get Ronnie to do some more good stuff like this, if he's not too busy touring with the RS in 2012.....

Posted by: Barney ()
Date: December 27, 2011 10:34

I first bought the box and everything went ok. But later I also ordered the photos and I received 5 photos about 2 weeks later. Problem it was not a set of 5 different photos as promised on the site, but 3 times the photo of Ronnie and Bernard and 2 others. I did contact the site directly, but didnot get any reaction. Not even after a second email. Anyone recognize this problem? Any chance pf getting the photos complete?

gr Frans van Barneveld (barney)
The Netherlands

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 27, 2011 10:40

Barney
I first bought the box and everything went ok. But later I also ordered the photos and I received 5 photos about 2 weeks later. Problem it was not a set of 5 different photos as promised on the site, but 3 times the photo of Ronnie and Bernard and 2 others. I did contact the site directly, but didnot get any reaction. Not even after a second email. Anyone recognize this problem? Any chance pf getting the photos complete?

gr Frans van Barneveld (barney)
The Netherlands

Mine were okey

Date: December 28, 2011 08:10

Barney, I am sorry to hear there was a mistake, it should have been 5 different ones. They guys in the office are off over Christmas but I will ask Sally to jump on it first thing back.

(please PM me your details - [email protected])

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-28 08:10 by mattleeuk.

Date: December 28, 2011 10:45

Ok Matt, thanks, I will email you tonight from home, because I don't know bij head which photo's are missing.

gr Barney

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 28, 2011 11:01

Greetings Matt and Sally! How's our boy Ronnie doing these days? What's he have to say about the Stones tour in 2012? Just give us a glimmer huh? peace.

Posted by: rpc2uk ()
Date: December 28, 2011 11:46

Lets hope this guy doesn't get to delver any orders

video: [youtu.be]

Date: December 29, 2011 15:21

Eveything seems solved thanx to Matt. I will receive new photos soon.

Thanks and a happy New Year to all Stones fans and who knows what 2012 will bring.......

gr Barney

Date: February 20, 2012 01:17

Sorry I haven't had chance to post a picture of the insides of the box until now. Please note I haven't taken the signed art print out of it's little protective envelope so it appears frosted in the picture below.

Ronnie mentions the boxed set on his Sky Art's TV show which airs at the end of this week so there may not be too much longer to order one of these very limited sets!

They are available at www.ifeellikeplaying.com

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: February 25, 2012 00:26

I love both boxes. Matt can we expect another yours, Sally and Ronnie project in future? Is chance for box with Boogie with Stu: live?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1576
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home