Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
OT: Kim Jong Il Still Dead
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 19, 2011 07:05

The "Dear Leader" keeled over from a massive heart attack.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-15 09:44 by 71Tele.

Re: OT: Kim Jong Il Dead
Posted by: M4000D ()
Date: December 19, 2011 07:13

I read his son likes rock and roll music.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:14

M4000D
I read his son likes rock and roll music.

Maybe Pyongyang will be on the next Stones tour.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:18

I am not exactly sure but I think the son or one of the sons is a huge Clapton fan.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 19, 2011 07:19

71Tele
[www.cnn.com]

Date: December 19, 2011 07:26

[mobile.reuters.com]

Hope this link works
It says son #1 fell out of favor and son #2 is the Clapton fan.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:30

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
[www.cnn.com]

This is kind of a world changing event... he was strong arm ruler and with him gone, things change... I have no idea wether for the better or worse.... but... who knows?

Date: December 19, 2011 07:33

Maybe Clapton is the
New leaders god.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: December 19, 2011 07:37

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-19 07:49 by ryanpow.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:39

Max'sKansasCity
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
[www.cnn.com]

This is kind of a world changing event... he was strong arm ruler and with him gone, things change... I have no idea wether for the better or worse.... but... who knows?

You are right about that. This is a hereditary leadership, third in the line. I personally think it is doubtful that someone brought up entirely in this system and conditioned by it will be able to break from it. But who knows? This is a mysterious and enigmatic country. If it wasn't for China propping them up economically though, North Korea would collapse tomorrow.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 19, 2011 07:43

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
[www.cnn.com]

You are right about that. This is a hereditary leadership, third in the line. I personally think it is doubtful that someone brought up entirely in this system and conditioned by it will be able to break from it. But who knows? This is a mysterious and enigmatic country. If it wasn't for China propping them up economically though, North Korea would collapse tomorrow.

<<< I personally think it is doubtful that someone brought up entirely in this system and conditioned by it will be able to break from it >>>

I have a fix for that. Send him a copy of Exile, that'll straighten him out and he'll become a normal well adjusted individual at first play !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: December 19, 2011 07:44

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
[www.cnn.com]

I was shying away from the China aspect, but that could make this all the more "interesting"... that whole part of the world, esp Taiwan, seems like a possible powder keg... I may be wrong, but it seems the money and power shift already under way could casue instablility in the region.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:59

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
[www.cnn.com]

I was shying away from the China aspect, but that could make this all the more "interesting"... that whole part of the world, esp Taiwan, seems like a possible powder keg... I may be wrong, but it seems the money and power shift already under way could casue instablility in the region.

Any time you have a secretive closed society with a government that has nuclear weapons, you are going to have instability when there is a leadership change in that country. China has reluctantly bankrolled the Dear Leader for years and behind the scenes has encouraged the North Koreans to open up their economy (as China itself did years ago). perhaps there is hope that the new leader will heed their advice, but the young Kim will not be able to act alone, he will be heavily constrained by the military and security power structure that remains in place and wants above all to protect their power and privileges.

Date: December 19, 2011 08:19

This is a hoot...

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: December 19, 2011 08:21

Good riddance.

Date: December 19, 2011 08:23

Since he's gone, I will now refer to "Rockman" as "Dear Leader" !!!

Date: December 19, 2011 08:41

21stcenturystones
Since he's gone, I will now refer to "Rockman" as "Dear Leader" !!!

Well, that's better than condemning him to hell. smoking smiley

Posted by: Dutch guy ()
Date: December 19, 2011 09:36

Kim Jong Il was very ill

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 19, 2011 09:42

I will now refer to "Rockman" as "Dear Leader" !!!

Cool man ... so that means I can get an army-tank and a couple of virgins...Bang!Bang!!...shoot ya right down

ROCKMAN

Date: December 19, 2011 09:53

that's right - anything you want.....Dear Leader

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 19, 2011 10:06

...Yeah 21st I wanna do this kinda shit with it...
With the girls screamin' & cryin' all inside our crazy dream ....

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-19 11:19 by Rockman.

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: December 19, 2011 10:52

Think it's a good year for the Dictators. Excellent harvestsmileys with beer

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 19, 2011 11:20

Delete

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: December 19, 2011 11:25

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 19, 2011 12:48

Ouch! I always thought that the W Bush regime was Hans Blix's greatest adversary. Apparently not. Haven't seen him for a while: Now I know why! By the way, did you know that Kim Jong Il was not only the leader of North Korea but also the greatest athlete ever lived? At least according to the North Korean news agency...

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 19, 2011 12:59

71Tele
I personally think it is doubtful that someone brought up entirely in this system and conditioned by it will be able to break from it.

The "heir-apparent" was educated for a while in Switzerland, so perhaps there is hope for this fvcked-up, ass-backwards, shithole of a country.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: December 19, 2011 13:12

a tragical caricature of these tragical times.
north korean people crying (and forced to cry by a tragical education and brain washing) in the streets is really incredibly sad.
we all deserve more, but north korean people deserve a lot more

Posted by: stones_serb ()
Date: December 19, 2011 13:15

He might be brought up in Switzerland but I am quite sure that he is brought up to believe that he is entitled to ruling the country and to tamper with it as he pleases.Anyway, I personally think that it is disgraceful that this terror that has been going on for decades has been allowed to exist by most powerful countries in the world (China, probably the one to be held most accountable). Just as with many other injustices in the world it is incomprehensible that there haven;t been more decisive efforts on the part of international community to put a halt to them once and for all.I guess that there is only so much that rich and powerful countries can do

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: December 19, 2011 14:02

The world mourns the loss of one of its most charismatic, best dressed and coiffed leaders.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: December 19, 2011 14:35

He had the luxury of the going out the easy way.

He should have been shot and dumped into the ocean with the rest of the garbage that floats away over there.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2023
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home