Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling stones should have stars named after them.
Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: July 17, 2018 19:50

silly subject time here.

maybe they should have planets, galaxies and constellations named after them, ie band members past and present, songs, albums, tours etc.

Theres plenty of stars out there with no names anyway, so it would be doing them a favour giving them a name. also its well known that some of these heavenly bodies have be around for nearly as long as the stones. while others ceased to exist millions of years ago.

Re: Rolling stones should have stars named after them.
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 17, 2018 20:02

Okey, in that case they should name them after Mr Perks. He's the one Stone interested in Astronomy.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 17, 2018 21:27

buttons67
silly subject time here.

maybe they should have planets, galaxies and constellations named after them, ie band members past and present, songs, albums, tours etc.

Theres plenty of stars out there with no names anyway, so it would be doing them a favour giving them a name. also its well known that some of these heavenly bodies have be around for nearly as long as the stones. while others ceased to exist millions of years ago.

Hi Buttons being a fellow Scot - Could you please pass on the magic potion you have been sampling. LOL !!!! Hey but what a great Idea - First The Sun & Then the moon .... Love it.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 17, 2018 21:40

Tonstone
buttons67
silly subject time here.

Hi Buttons being a fellow Scot - Could you please pass on the magic potion you have been sampling. LOL !!!! Hey but what a great Idea - First The Sun & Then the moon .... Love it.

ANd I another fellow Scot smileys with beer

Why not? I think it was sometime during the Voodoo Lounge Tour when Keith came up with his excellent ‘Sun, Moon, Stars and the Rolling Stones’ quote.

I know, why don’t we call one ‘Star Star’. That would do for a start grinning smiley

Date: July 17, 2018 21:51

grzegorz67
Tonstone
buttons67
silly subject time here.

ANd I another fellow Scot smileys with beer

Why not? I think it was sometime during the Voodoo Lounge Tour when Keith came up with his excellent ‘Sun, Moon, Stars and the Rolling Stones’ quote.

I know, why don’t we call one ‘Star Star’. That would do for a start grinning smiley

Hi grzegorz67 - Why not indeed - ‘Star Star’ - Go for it -Or Maybe we should call it 'Scottish Stones Stellar Overdrive' or Pittenweems Pluto.?

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 17, 2018 21:56

I think they should have flies named after them,
well, wait...[iorr.org] drinking smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 18, 2018 02:36

19383 Rolling Stones (1998 BZ32) is a bright Vestian asteroid from the asteroid belt, approximately 3 kilometers in diameter. It was discovered on 29 January 1998, by the OCA-DLR Asteroid Survey at Caussols, France. It has been named in honor of the English musical group The Rolling Stones.

The asteroid's name is unusual in that it is expressed as two words, instead of "Rollingstones" which is the format used by most other minor planets named for individuals or groups (although the asteroid named after Pink Floyd is also expressed as two words).

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 18, 2018 02:42

Monstar ..…..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 18, 2018 02:55

They should have some rare species of our feathered friends named after them, going by the number of birds they've poked over the years.

Date: July 18, 2018 02:56

...HHHHHHHHHAAAA...good one Gazza

ROCKMAN

Date: July 18, 2018 02:58

Rockman
Monstar ..…..
Monstar ? Sorry Rockman you have lost me, not sure why a South Korean TV series has a connection please Explain ?. I'm sure there is a something I'm missing or I'm wide of the mark , LOL!

Date: July 18, 2018 03:00

Shit South Korean TV series …!!!!.
sorry man cant receive from down here ...still using a pair of rabbit-ears

ROCKMAN

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: July 18, 2018 03:53

I think a galaxy should be named after them.

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: July 18, 2018 04:47

MKjan

The universe smileys with beer

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: July 18, 2018 07:25

StonedAsia
MKjan

That would be fittingsmiling smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 18, 2018 10:04

StonedAsia
MKjan

Ah - you mean it isn't already? smoking smiley

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: July 18, 2018 11:01

For starters, they should have a star here:

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: July 18, 2018 13:35

Javadave
For starters, they should have a star here:

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

I just can't see Keith or Charlie on their knees sticking their hands in cement. Charlie, no. He's too dignified for that. Keith.....a very slim chance but nah. Ronnie would do something artistic and Mick....no idea.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 18, 2018 16:44

Star Star?

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 18, 2018 17:30

Thank you lucky stars

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 18, 2018 18:54

Paint It Black Hole ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-18 19:07 by schillid.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1880
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home