Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ThDo you remember the predictions (here) about stadiums being "half empty" ?
Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 23, 2018 21:36

Yes, the prices are high. Yes, UK gigs had been many, in a relatively small area. But the Stones are filling the stadiums, once again.

Don't you think we should put an end to forecasts about stadiums being "half empty"? How many times must these predictions be denied before we bury them? Just asking...

Do you remember the predictions (here) about stadiums being "half empty" ?
Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 23, 2018 21:38

Yes, the prices are high. Yes, UK gigs had been many, in a relatively small area. But the Stones are filling the stadiums, once again.

Don't you think we should put an end to forecasts about stadiums being "half empty"? How many times must these predictions be denied before we bury them? Just asking...

Re: ThDo you remember the predictions (here) about stadiums being "half empty" ?
Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: June 23, 2018 21:43

I predicted they'd have trouble selling merchandise with the crap No Filter logo but I was wrong.

Re: ThDo you remember the predictions (here) about stadiums being "half empty" ?
Date: June 23, 2018 22:04

They did very well on predicting the price elasticity. But they are the stones. Not only the best band but also the best managers, promotors etc.

Very gratefull for the lucky dips that go mostly to the hardcore fans.

Date: June 23, 2018 22:06

One thing that strikes me as very odd is that it seems the stadiums in the uk fill up very very late near showtime

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 23, 2018 22:12

PaintMonkeyManBlack
One thing that strikes me as very odd is that it seems the stadiums in the uk fill up very very late near showtime

Most of the shows were on a weekday so probably many people went straight from work.

Nate

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1665
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home