Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Possible Australian Tour
Posted by: king ()
Date: May 9, 2018 01:15

I read recently that the Stones are planning to visit Sydney this November to coincide with their exhibition and then plan to do an Australian tour!
Is anybody aware of this?

Re: Possible Australian Tour
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 9, 2018 01:18

That rumour has been floating around for awhile now ...it's possible but nothing concrete yet

ROCKMAN

Posted by: king ()
Date: May 9, 2018 01:20

Cheers Rockman!

Date: May 9, 2018 01:23

CHEERS .... hope it happens but who knows at this stage ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: May 9, 2018 05:03

Oh wicked, November, it's not you need an excuse to go to Melbourne in around November, AFL Grand Final 100,000 fans, Melbourne Cup 150,000 punters, Caulfield Cup 150,000... weather is getting nice, lots of entertainment, best shopping, food and fun in Australasia.

I love Melbourne and i'm from New Zealand, so it's not easy to give ups to those Bread Thieves across the ditch....ha oh ok, i love ya buggers, "My bestmate happens to be Australian, an obvious affliction, but i look past it"

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: May 9, 2018 05:41

SKILLS
Oh wicked, November, it's not you need an excuse to go to Melbourne in around November, AFL Grand Final 100,000 fans, Melbourne Cup 150,000 punters, Caulfield Cup 150,000... weather is getting nice, lots of entertainment, best shopping, food and fun in Australasia.

If you come here in November, then you've missed the AFL Grand Final by about a month (or you're about 10 months early for the next one).

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 9, 2018 06:40

Rockman
That rumour has been floating around for awhile now ...it's possible but nothing concrete yet

Rockman
..mate don't get be started on what I'm gonna wear to my next Stones gig..smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: May 9, 2018 11:12

Because of all these poisonous snakes, I never planned to travel to Australia. But...a little trip to Australia for some Stones-Shows in autumn...hummmm smiling smiley

Date: May 9, 2018 11:21

Rockman..mate don't get be started on what I'm gonna wear to my next Stones gig..

G-String ?????

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home