Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Ronnie in Nashville
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 4, 2018 20:06

I guess you never know who might stop by the studio late at night...so good to see you @ronniewood

[twitter.com]

---

Maybe a Ronnie guest spot at Paisley's Bridgestone Arena show Friday?

Re: Ronnie in Nashville
Posted by: glmmr_twn ()
Date: April 4, 2018 20:08

Brad's guitar tech (who toured with the Stones for a while) used to be Ronnie's.

Date: April 4, 2018 20:26

Good stuff. My Stones travel buddy sent me a text earlier telling me that his wife saw Ronnie while in Nashville

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 4, 2018 21:27

Wonder if it's related to Exhibitionism opening there?
Opened there a few days ago, but seems possible he would make an appearance while in town..

Rolling Stones

@RollingStones
13m13 minutes ago

The Tongue & Lips has landed in Nashville, Tennessee for the opening of Exhibitionism at The Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum! Book your tickets now: [www.stonesexhibitionism.com]

Date: April 4, 2018 21:44

Recent Tennessean article about the exhibit said he was "planning a visit".

[www.tennessean.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 4, 2018 22:20

Knee patches and caps ..........

ROCKMAN

Date: April 4, 2018 22:42

I have tickets to Jeff Beck in Nashville this coming August. I wonder how long the Stones Exhibitionism will be there? Prob long gone by then.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 4, 2018 23:55

jumpontopofmebaby

I wonder how long the Stones Exhibitionism will be there?

In Nashville probably until June 30, 2018 - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: April 5, 2018 02:01

Thought it was Brad Paisley at first

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 5, 2018 02:45

"Just done a quick sketch of my guitar that I’ve bought over to put in the Exhibition"

[twitter.com]

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: April 5, 2018 03:05

Well, since I'm goin' to see Mr. Paisley tomorrow night in Columbus, maybe Ronnie could just tag along, so I can say "See ya in Coventry and Manchester!"

That's not too much to ask, is it?

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: April 5, 2018 03:12

enjoy the show. Country Music is great. as long as it's REAL country. Not the pretty boys like Aldean which is like muzak

Date: April 5, 2018 06:47

"We’re still Midnight Ramblin’ over at Musicians Hall of Fame. Ronnie and friends are loving the fully immersive, Exciting exhibition. We can’t wait for you to see it!"

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 5, 2018 08:34

Ronnie Wood Returns Guitar To Rolling Stones Exhibit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [www.newschannel5.com]

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 5, 2018 10:21

I don't get to see this until June 21, I can't wait.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-05 10:21 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 5, 2018 15:53

Cristiano Radtke
"We’re still Midnight Ramblin’ over at Musicians Hall of Fame. Ronnie and friends are loving the fully immersive, Exciting exhibition. We can’t wait for you to see it!"

[www.instagram.com]

Sally seems to be keeping Ronnie young...
What a great looking couple!

Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: April 5, 2018 18:19

That's where I will be on my Birthday Trip, June 16th !

Date: April 5, 2018 18:26

Rockman
Ronnie Wood Returns Guitar To Rolling Stones Exhibit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [www.newschannel5.com]

Great! Thanks, Rockeeee! smileys with beer

Date: April 5, 2018 18:26

Ronnie at the Grand Ole Opry, April 3:

with Opry announcer Eddie Stubbs

And then this happened ... What a night it was welcoming @ronniewood of @RollingStones to the #Opry!

[twitter.com]

Ronnie in Nashville, April 3
Date: April 5, 2018 18:35

With Steven Curtis Chapman:

Had an incredible night playing the sold out @Opry last night!! It’s always an honor playing on that stage.. plus.. you never know who you might run into! It might be @DaileyVincent, @cmorganmusic, even your own mother, or who knows... maybe even @RonnieWood of @RollingStones!

[twitter.com]

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 5, 2018 18:37

Ronnie looks fantastic, his wife is beautiful.
Go Ronnie Go!

Ronnie in Nashville, April 4
Date: April 5, 2018 21:13

Ronnie Wood visits Nashville's Rolling Stones exhibit

Wade Payne

Dave Paulson
April 5, 2018

There are hundreds of rare artifacts from the Rolling Stones' career on display at the band's "Exhibitionism" exhibit at Nashville's Musician's Hall of Fame and Museum.

And for one night, you could also find another priceless piece of the Stones: Ronnie Wood.

The band's guitarist paid a visit to the exhibit on Wednesday to return one of his personal guitars to a display. He'd recently been using the custom Zemaitis electric in the studio.

"We no longer have an empty space," Wood said as he unzipped the guitar from his gig bag and placed it behind the glass. He told the attending media he'd used it on bits of the Stones' last album, the 2016 covers collection "Blue & Lonesome."

Wood made sure the guitar was securely placed, then smiled as he turned back to the cameras.

"Like a woman, it's got nice hips," he joked.

"It's nice to be here, and I hope everyone enjoys the exhibition as much as I enjoyed having a look around. I'm gonna have another look now."

“Exhibitionism” opened in Nashville last week and will remain there through June.

Nashville is the final U.S. city to host “Exhibitionism” before it moves overseas, following stints in New York City, Chicago and Las Vegas. In an interview with The Tennessean last month, frontman Mick Jagger said Nashville was a fitting host for the exhibit, as “a big American center of music.”

Wade Payne

[www.tennessean.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-05 21:14 by bye bye johnny.

Date: April 5, 2018 21:25

With Duane Eddy:

Great to see @ronniewood last night at the opening of #RollingStonesExhibitionism at The Musicians Hall of Fame in Nashville. Amazing display of their history, guitars, gear, stage clothes...go see it.

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: April 5, 2018 21:42

Very cool to see Ronnie and Sally out and about in Music City... Great press for him, The Stones and the upcoming shows!

Now, be on a private jet and run up to OSU for that Brad Paisley show tonight!!

And, my nickname for the "new" Country music is Nashville Pop... I never listen to it! I like the twang that was so prevalent in old Country & Western, and I feel like Brad has it in his playing...

Glad when he opened in Nashville in 2015 so I could check him out, and with Carrie Underwood and Joe Walsh guesting with him, and then his turn with The Stones on Dead Flowers, that show could be considered the highlight of the tour, as far as VIP action goes...

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: April 5, 2018 23:29

Bye Bye Johnny
Thank you very much
(Go Johnny Go- Chuck Berry)
Ronnie Wood is one cool dude
‘Go, dog. Go!’ author P.D. Eastman fav Dr.Seuss

TKinOH
that Zipcode tour was outrageously good, I forgot the Nashville lineup remembered Paisley who is quite the talent- have fun!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 6, 2018 00:07

TKinOH
Very cool to see Ronnie and Sally out and about in Music City... Great press for him, The Stones and the upcoming shows!

Now, be on a private jet and run up to OSU for that Brad Paisley show tonight!!

And, my nickname for the "new" Country music is Nashville Pop... I never listen to it! I like the twang that was so prevalent in old Country & Western, and I feel like Brad has it in his playing...

Glad when he opened in Nashville in 2015 so I could check him out, and with Carrie Underwood and Joe Walsh guesting with him, and then his turn with The Stones on Dead Flowers, that show could be considered the highlight of the tour, as far as VIP action goes...
That was one of the better guest appearances and openers on that tour I thought as well.
Not sure where it originated (stones or brad) but there was even an appearance of a "Paisley Tongue" in his honor as I recall..

Date: April 6, 2018 02:57

With Ricky Skaggs and Duane Eddy

[twitter.com]

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: April 6, 2018 15:19

The indestructible Ronnie Wood!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 6, 2018 15:30

He's looking well. Glad to see.

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: April 6, 2018 18:36

Damn... Missed him. I was at the exhibition on April 2nd. I even took a picture of the empty glass box with a sticker on it saying ''On Tour''.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-06 18:37 by daniel t.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home