Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Why is there no a comprehensive picture book about the rolling stones tours?
Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: January 14, 2018 12:41

I wonder why is there not a single book specifically about the RS tours (not one tour), pictures about different stage setups, technical details, wardrobes, the song lists and so on. I mean a BIG book with a lot of photographs from 60s to 10s.There is information on the Internet but that's not the same as a high quality book.

I would buy immediately if such a book would be published.

Re: Why is there no a comprehensive picture book about the rolling stones tours?
Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: January 14, 2018 13:36

Well how about this one : A Life On the Road

Re: Why is there no a comprehensive picture book about the rolling stones tours?
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: January 14, 2018 19:35

Well how about this one : [www.amazon.de]

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 14, 2018 22:09

ComeOn
Well how about this one : A Life On the Road

That's a great book. But there's no real sense of order to it and it ends with BRIDGES.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 14, 2018 22:11

TooTough
Well how about this one : [www.amazon.de]

To a point. That is a great book as well, even with the couple of errors in it, that focuses on the sessions and releases and hype as well as the tours, which is probably less of the whole deal... that also ends with BRIDGES as I recall. I have it somewhere.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 14, 2018 22:15

Personally I would like to see more pictures from VL up to 2017. I'm sure there's some unseen photo session pics that are beautiful. For instance B2B had some great graphics.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: January 15, 2018 02:02

"Why is there no a comprehensive picture book about the rolling stones tours?"

- Too many tours? Too many pictures? winking smiley

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: January 15, 2018 02:09

The pic books always skip the 78 tour. What a shame. You might get one pic tops

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: January 15, 2018 18:40

I agree with Rollingon there should be one from 1962 up until today. All pics and facts about equipment etc etc. IMHO Wymans second book is the closest we get as well as the Rolling Stones Gear book, but there should be a proper TOUR book.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1618
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home