Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Why was Tops never a single?
Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: November 21, 2011 15:06

Tops is great, Crying is the FILLER on TY.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 21, 2011 15:13

Funny with Tattoo You; that there so many different opinions about what the worst and the best tracks on Tattoo You is.....Neighbours, Heaven, Hang Fire; Little T&A....etc etc. Goes to show that there are great qualities in every single track there - since there's no common opinion on the albums highs and lows. I've yet to hear somebody mention Slave as "filler" though
I find every single song on Tattoo You to be excellent, myself.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 21, 2011 17:36

uhbuhgullayew
Filler

good filler. there are bad fillers and good fillers...some are on stones albums and some become mob movies...

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 21, 2011 19:50

Erik_Snow
Funny with Tattoo You; that there so many different opinions about what the worst and the best tracks on Tattoo You is.....Neighbours, Heaven, Hang Fire; Little T&A....etc etc. Goes to show that there are great qualities in every single track there - since there's no common opinion on the albums highs and lows. I've yet to hear somebody mention Slave as "filler" though
I find every single song on Tattoo You to be excellent, myself.

I find Neighbours to be the weakest track, and with that said, it is merely good, not excellent.

That says a heckuva lot for the other songs. You could never have Heaven, or Black Limosine, or No Use in Crying or Slave as singles mind you, but that doesn't make them poor songs...they are excellent.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1759
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home