Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Charlie's wearing headphones on Sympathy
Posted by: zeus ()
Date: November 14, 2017 15:27

Not sure if anyone else has wondered or asked about this before, do we know why Charlie always wears his headphones during playing Sympathy live? He is one of the steadiest drummers out there, I was just wondering your take on it.

confused smiley

Re: Charlie's wearing headphones on Sympathy
Date: November 14, 2017 15:37

There are several threads on this here. Try the search function.

Date: November 14, 2017 15:40

Here is one of those threads, btw.

Posted by: mpj200 ()
Date: November 15, 2017 08:58

zeus
Not sure if anyone else has wondered or asked about this before, do we know why Charlie always wears his headphones during playing Sympathy live? He is one of the steadiest drummers out there, I was just wondering your take on it.

confused smiley
He's playing along with tracks (percussion)

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 16, 2017 08:01

mpj200
zeus

confused smiley

That's the presumption I was making too.

So in the olden days, Charlie followed Keith and now, Charlie follows the recorded track, so where is Keith in all of this?

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: November 18, 2017 22:53

treaclefingers
mpj200
zeus

confused smiley

That's the presumption I was making too.

So in the olden days, Charlie followed Keith and now, Charlie follows the recorded track, so where is Keith in all of this?

Where is Keith? Sadly doing nothing until it's time for the B chord in the chorus and then playing a solo full of mistakes. He's come a long way from Ya Ya's unfortunately.

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1684
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home