Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ronnies new boxset ready to order.
Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: November 15, 2011 21:36

MrBird65
What size is the signed print? Does "size of a CD box" mean size of a normal CD jewel case?

Yes, what is the exact size?
Is the print original hand-signed by Ron or is it a copy (like the Stones ltd. Ed. Lithos`s)

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: November 16, 2011 03:12

Each print is individually hand signed by Ronnie with a full signature (not just initials) and measures 12cm square. The set makes owning a piece of authentic signed Ronnie art more affordable than ever before and there is a gold CD with 5 tracks too! The set is beautifully packaged and limited to just 750 copies.

The tracks are:

Playin' On My Mind
I Don't Think So (alternative version)
Why You Wanna Go And Do A Thing Like That For (alternative instrumental version)
Fancy Pants (alternative version)
Worried Life Blues (Live at the Ambassadors)

Posted by: rollingknokke ()
Date: November 16, 2011 09:40

After this wonderful project,we can go back to the Ambassador's??????????????

GREETZ

PAT

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: November 16, 2011 10:05

rollingknokke
After this wonderful project,we can go back to the Ambassador's??????????????

GREETZ

PAT

Excellent idea Pat.

Posted by: arc-angel ()
Date: November 16, 2011 10:30

mattleeuk
Each print is individually hand signed by Ronnie with a full signature (not just initials) and measures 12cm square. The set makes owning a piece of authentic signed Ronnie art more affordable than ever before and there is a gold CD with 5 tracks too! The set is beautifully packaged and limited to just 750 copies.

The tracks are:

Playin' On My Mind
Why You Wanna Go And Do A Thing Like That For (alternative instrumental version)

Matt,
Thanks for initiating, supporting and realizing such a great project, especially for us - fans and collectors. I fully agree with you, that it is a bargain for such price ... The signed print alone is imho more worth!

Andreas

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: November 16, 2011 14:23

arc-angel
mattleeuk

The tracks are:

Playin' On My Mind

Matt,
Thanks for initiating, supporting and realizing such a great project, especially for us - fans and collectors. I fully agree with you, that it is a bargain for such price ... The signed print alone is imho more worth!

Andreas
Me again, a bargain said the guy, What are you thinking of a real stones fans who can't pay a price like that. I can easily order that, it's not a probleme for me but It is not honest, in the past we called him "honest ron wood" but it was long time ago. To go back to the poor guy, the only way he has to get it, is to download it illegaly if it is offered by someone somewhere. I won't hesitate to do the same. Anyway, in a close future, 2012?, when the majors will decide the death of the cd production and the only way to get music will be to buy it in mp3 format on website, piracy will grow. That D day I will laugh... they will sell to you expensive collector in mp3, hahahahh!

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: November 16, 2011 14:45

arc-angel
mattleeuk

The tracks are:

Playin' On My Mind

Matt,

Andreas

Excellent point of view, Andreas. The box set is an item for collectors and hard core fans. It´s an amazing project. I have personal reasons to say Matt Lee is a good man. He released this box set not just for make money. He released this project because he is a collector and big Stones/Faces/Ronnie fan. All my respect for Matt.

I am anxious to receive my issue.

Date: November 16, 2011 15:00

carlostones10
arc-angel
mattleeuk

The tracks are:

Playin' On My Mind

Matt,

Andreas

Excellent point of view, Andreas. The box set is an item for collectors and hard core fans. It´s an amazing project. I have personal reasons to say Matt Lee is a good man. He released this box set not just for make money. He released this project because he is a collector and big Stones/Faces/Ronnie fan. All my respect for Matt.

I am anxious to receive my issue.
thumbs up

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: November 16, 2011 17:53

Two copies go to Poland, can't wait compare to first box.

Thank you Sally, Matt and Ronnie.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: November 16, 2011 19:51

mattleeuk

The tracks are:

Playin' On My Mind

Thanks - just ordered - Düsseldorf greeting

Posted by: ronkort ()
Date: November 21, 2011 00:48

I just got mine! It is just GREAT! Worth spending 65 pounds!

Date: November 21, 2011 08:31

ronkort
I just got mine! It is just GREAT! Worth spending 65 pounds!
I have a feeling I will get mine today

Posted by: Barney ()
Date: November 21, 2011 17:23

Got mine Friday. Must say I was disappointed by the size of the box. On Ronnies side it looks like an lpbox, but it is just the size of a cd.....But as usual, size does not matter! It is the content that counts!

Date: November 21, 2011 19:36

Yes, I got mine. I thought it was a regular box-size too, but it doesn't matter. Frame the print and you will have a beautiful souvenir. Well worth it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-21 20:01 by Harm.

Date: November 21, 2011 21:32

I ordered my box set in the first day but I am not sure it was sent. I think I will need to wait sometime to receive it. it´s a long way until it arrive here.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 22, 2011 16:54

Greetings all,

I received my photographs yesterday here in Detroit.

WOW. Thanks to Sally, Matt, and Ronnie. The 8x10's are really stunning, especially the picture of Ronnie and Bernard. Also with the envelope came a few stickers, promo cuts of the poster, and a sweet guitar pic.

What a beautiful parcel. I'm so glad that I ordered it!

God Bless Ron Wood.

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: November 22, 2011 18:14

Howya,

got my box today. A beautiful work of art and a perfect companion piece to the I feel like playing box. Thanx to Matt and the team for this one, Looking forward for more.

Rock on Ronnie,
Bo, Sweden

Date: November 22, 2011 20:20

Kurt
Greetings all,

WOW. Thanks to Sally, Matt, and Ronnie. The 8x10's are really stunning, especially the picture of Ronnie and Bernard. Also with the envelope came a few stickers, promo cuts of the poster, and a sweet guitar pic.

God Bless Ron Wood.

Same here. Glad I ordered it too.

Date: November 23, 2011 21:57

Thanks for realizing such a great project. I just received the box after a misunderstandig with the post office.
I had a directly support of Mr Matt. Thanks for it.
I am looking for the next project of this magnificient team.
Thanks,thanks,thanks.

Patrick

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: November 23, 2011 22:04

Today I received my copies,
Playin on my mind is a little gem thanks Ronnie
Many thanks to Matt and all the staff for the excellent work.

Date: November 23, 2011 22:27

Waiting yet. Sadly it´s a long long way smoking smiley

Date: November 25, 2011 17:22

Kurt
Greetings all,

God Bless Ron Wood.

Hi, got mine today, great box and stunning, with two pictures of Ronnie only and no one with Ronnie and Bernhard?! Also no stickers, no promo cuts, no guitar pick ...

So I'm curious if every box has the same contents or are there some boxes having different items in it....

Andreas

Date: November 25, 2011 17:26

arc-angel
Kurt
Greetings all,

God Bless Ron Wood.

Hi, got mine today, great box and stunning, with two pictures of Ronnie only and no one with Ronnie and Bernhard?! Also no stickers, no promo cuts, no guitar pick ...

So I'm curious if every box has the same contents or are there some boxes having different items in it....

Andreas
Picks (one) and stickers go with the photographs, not with the box

Date: November 25, 2011 17:31

Harm
arc-angel
Kurt
Greetings all,

God Bless Ron Wood.

Andreas
Picks (one) and stickers go with the photographs, not with the box

Harm, Thanks for clarification ;-))

Andreas

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: December 4, 2011 00:36

I love new Ronnie's boxset, print is magnificent and music are great.

Next pearl in my collection.

I hope that next year we get box "Boogie for Stu: Live at the Ambassadors Theatre"

Sally, Matt and Ronnie thank you for your work and we wait for next project.

Date: December 4, 2011 17:05

Am I crazy? No i am not. I just ordered a new box.

greetz

PAT

Date: December 4, 2011 19:32

I received my box set yesterday. It´s a very nice collectors item.

Date: December 6, 2011 21:38

rollingknokke
Am I crazy? No i am not. I just ordered a new box.

greetz

PAT

Me too, a friend of mine wanted one too when I told him it included hand-signed art by Ronnie. He thought I was kidding.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1883
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home