Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Saw the Foo Fighters last night here in Atlanta
Posted by: Mongoose ()
Date: November 8, 2011 14:06

A great show, and one of the best bands live that I've ever seen.

They played two hours and 45 minutes, covered just about everything. Also enjoyed opening acts Joy Formidable and Social Distortion.

Go see them if they're coming around your town......

Re: OT: Saw the Foo Fighters last night here in Atlanta
Date: November 8, 2011 15:59

i am going on friday actually..

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: November 8, 2011 16:03

Great band, one of the biggest acts nowadays...they were here in Stockholm june this year..

2 1 2 0

Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: November 8, 2011 17:01

will be seeing them on Nov. 14 in Newark. last time I saw them, they warmed up for the Red Hot Chili Peppers (circa 1999?)... they've come a long way since then, baby. Check out the documentary Back and Forth on them - well done.

Date: November 8, 2011 18:48

A spoiled brat screaming in a leather jacket. Really Cosmic. It's just more crap from a culture that's evaporating.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: November 8, 2011 20:27

I love the foos! They have so many great songs. I have seen them live about 8 times so far but not since 2006. I love Social Distortion too (I've seen them a few times live too) so that would have been a great treat to see both these bands on the same night.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 8, 2011 21:34

Can't stand them. Sorry.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 8, 2011 21:46

Foo's are great! I respect bands that do it without synthesizers. When I saw them last month, the warm up band's drummer was sick, so Dave sat in for them, then did his full 2 hr 45 set with the Foo Fighters.
Their music grew on me. 4 to 5 years ago I wasn't such a fan, but they are helping to keep Rock music alive.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 8, 2011 21:54

BluzDude
Foo's are great! I respect bands that do it without synthesizers. When I saw them last month, the warm up band's drummer was sick, so Dave sat in for them, then did his full 2 hr 45 set with the Foo Fighters.
Their music grew on me. 4 to 5 years ago I wasn't such a fan, but they are helping to keep Rock music alive.
I hear you about bands without syntehsizers. That's all you hear on radio today is americana banjo music or synth pop. Bands like the Foo Fighters and Social Distortion still play guitar driven rock. Wish I would of seen them last time they here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1751
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home