Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 46
Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:34

Please post all your comments, questions and info regarding the Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017 in Hamburg Germany here.

Bjornulf

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-06 19:57 by bv.

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 9, 2017 21:55

Important Informations by the Promoter -- see: [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

[www.FKPScorpio.com]

[www.FKPScorpio.com]

[www.FKPScorpio.com]

Pick-up for the LuckyDip-Tickets (from 2pm) is the Wheelchair/Handicap-Entrance -- [iorr.org] .

Hamburg - Stadtpark - Festwiese: [en.Wikipedia.org] - [www.HamburgerStadtpark.de]

Google Maps - Festwiese

Public Transport: [www.HVV.de]

Concert-Ticket = Ticket to ride: [iorr.org] .

For Users of older (printed) Hamburg-Maps: the former Hindenburg Straße was in 2013 renamed into now: Otto-Wels-Straße .

The Otto-Wels-Straße as well as the Südring are completely closed on 9-Sept-2017: [iorr.org] .

No car-parking nearby the venue: [iorr.org] .

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-08 21:00 by Irix.

Re: Hamburg Germany travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: basti ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:37

The Rolling Stones treten am 09.09.17 auf der Festwiese im Stadtpark Hamburg auf
Zum Auftakt ihrer "Stones - No Filter" Tour in Europa gibt es das erste Konzert auf der Festwiese im Stadtpark Hamburg. Für 80.000 Fans sollen zwölf Tribünen mit 26.000 Sitzplätzen entstehen, für Stehplätze werden 30.500 Quadratmeter und für die Bühne ca. 14.700 Quardratmeter Fläche zur Verfügung stehen, ein Open Air Erlebnis der besonderen Art und Größe.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:46

This will be a huge one! As I live 20 mins away from Hamburg I might try to catch them at dress rehearsals and shoot one or two photos from the stage setup if possible. I remember walking through the Stadtpark two or three years ago being impressed by the size of the place. I whished the Stones would play there one day, but never thought it would actually be possible. So it's really exciting to have the Stones around for opening night here. Last time they played Hamburg I was still in elementary school, now it's time!

I hope for the whole rehearsals to take place in Hamburg and maybe a club gig? Who knows? If so, I will try to report something!

And by the way, Hamburg was never the opening city of a tour by them before, was it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 00:49 by Stonesfan2146.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 10, 2017 14:26

Will Hamburg be all standing?

So with 80.000 Tickets one need not to worry about pre-sale?

And will the persale be via ticketmaster? myticket? eventim?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 10, 2017 14:34

schwonek
Will Hamburg be all standing?

So with 80.000 Tickets one need not to worry about pre-sale?

And will the persale be via ticketmaster? myticket? eventim?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

"Der exklusive Vorverkauf für die heiß begehrten Stones-Tickets startet am Freitag, den 12. Mai um 12 Uhr auf Eventim.de"

On a rough translation:

The exclusive pre-sale for the highly-requested Stones tickets will start on Friday May 12th at 12 noon on Eventim.de

[www.eventim.de]

Date: May 10, 2017 14:39

Cristiano Radtke

"Der exklusive Vorverkauf für die heiß begehrten Stones-Tickets startet am Freitag, den 12. Mai um 12 Uhr auf Eventim.de"

On a rough translation:

The exclusive pre-sale for the highly-requested Stones tickets will start on Friday May 12th at 12 noon on Eventim.de

[www.eventim.de]

Yes. But what about the 8am pre sale on BILD????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 14:39 by schwonek.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 14:41

Is there a way to create an account on myticket.de? I haven't found out how to do it. Or does one only write the personal data while buying a ticket?

Date: May 10, 2017 15:10

Happy24

Is there a way to create an account on myticket.de? I haven't found out how to do it. Or does one only write the personal data while buying a ticket?

Yes, that's one option, another option is to finish the order as a guest and there's also a checkbox where you can save your data for the next order (creating an account).

I've just tried it with a phantom-order of a Ticket for M.M. Westernhagen.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 15:20 by Irix.

Date: May 10, 2017 15:30

schwonek

But what about the 8am pre sale on BILD????

It's the same like 2014: you need a BILDplus subscription (EUR 0.99 per month). Within BILDplus there's then a link to the Tickets on 12-May-2017, 8:00am-12:00pm (noon).

In 2014 there was in every printed BILD-Newspaper a One-Day-Code for the login into BILDplus. They still have this One-Day-Code, called: 'Super-Ticket', today on Page 3.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 17:00 by Irix.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:35

Irix
Happy24

Yes, that's one option, another option is to finish the order as a guest and there's also a checkbox where you can save your data for the next order (creating an account).

No Stones at myticket.de

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:38

In a newspaper they spoke of building 12 temporary grandstands for seating, starting construction on September 1st

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Date: May 10, 2017 15:40

MAF

No Stones at myticket.de

That's right, but it could be that the BILD-Pre-Presale will be carried out via myticket.de since it's a subsidiary of Deutsche Entertainment AG (DEAG), the german Stones-Tour-Promoter.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 10, 2017 15:48

Full circle, Hamburg was my first trip abroad in 1985, now it's the first show on the last european tour...

smileys with beer

Date: May 10, 2017 16:07

Irix

It's the same like 2014: you need a BILDplus subscription (EUR 0.99 per month). Within BILDplus there's then a link to the Tickets on 12-May-2017, 8:00am-12:00pm (noon).

In 2014 there was in every printed BILD-Newspaper a One-Day-Code for the login into BILDplus.

The BILD presale in 2014 worked like that: you had a link and went to Ticketmaster.de to buy the tickets. That is my question. I want to save time and make sure I have an account ready to go at 8 am on friday.

Date: May 10, 2017 16:10

Irix
Happy24

So do I understand it correctly that in order to create an account you sort of have to start an order, then create an account and then finnish before the payment, right? In other words - there is no "Register" button on the home page, rigt? Or am I blind?

Date: May 10, 2017 16:13

Happy24

So do I understand it correctly that in order to create an account you sort of have to start an order, then create an account and then finnish before the payment, right? In other words - there is no "Register" button on the home page, rigt? Or am I blind?

There is no register. You do the fake order and then I guess you can log in later in the process of ordering your tickets. Or you just stay logged in with cookies.

Date: May 10, 2017 16:13

Can't wait to see this show! thumbs up

Date: May 10, 2017 16:15

Irix

In 2014 there was in every printed BILD-Newspaper a One-Day-Code for the login into BILDplus.

Yea, I got my Berlin ticket that way in 2014. Just don't really recall where the pre-sale link was - do they send it in an e-mail, or do I click on the BILDplus icon and there would be an article with the link? Do you remember? Or anyone else?

Date: May 10, 2017 16:16

schwonek
Happy24

There is no register. You do the fake order and then I guess you can log in later in the process of ordering your tickets. Or you just stay logged in with cookies.

Thanks!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 10, 2017 16:58

Irix
schwonek

But what about the 8am pre sale on BILD????

don't support BILD in any way - they are lying all the time

Date: May 10, 2017 17:01

btw: the best place to watch the show might be on the roof of the planetarium (but I guess it will be closed at the day of the show)

Date: May 10, 2017 17:20

slewan

don't support BILD in any way - they are lying all the time

We don't wanna support BILD - but they're unfortunately one of the official Stones-Tour-Sponsors in Germany.

And the exclusive BILD-Pre-Presale is the earliest opportunity to get a FOS-Ticket (NoFilter Pit).

BILD is btw the most sold nationwide Newspaper by far - 1.79 million pieces in the 1st Quarter of 2017 - [de.Statista.com] .

Normally I also don't like the BILD-Newspaper at all, but what should a poor boy do, if he urgently needs a NoFilter-Pit Ticket .... winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 18:20 by Irix.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 10, 2017 17:31

BILD Zeitung was producing fake news long time before that term was invented. I remember they printed news about the Norwegian and Swedish royalties being pregnant at times where they were certainly not pregnant at all, and there were talks about suing them and press ethics. The royal castle just ignored those fake news. May be they like to report on stuff like "a man with two heads seen walking in the streets in Berlin" etc, I don't know how that newspaper works, but I am sure those who read it know their level of accuracy...

Bjornulf

Date: May 10, 2017 17:32

I'd rather break my legs than to support Bild in any kind of way!!

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 10, 2017 19:28

BILD: We don't want to raise a political discussion, do we? grinning smiley Well, anybody sound of mind, knowing that tabloid, can make up his own mind about it. BTW, in the heyday of print media they used to sell a daily five million copies. It used to be called The Shotgun Paper and other names and there used to be a running gag "Bild sprach zuerst mit dem Toten." - i.e. Bild was the first to speak with the deceased.

Well, I look forward to see the band again, in my town, on such a memorable occasion like the tour start, and in a unique location.

Cheers

dead.flowers

Let's keep ourselves updated further on along the way.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 10, 2017 21:42

I signed up for the €0,99 promo for the Berlin & Dusseldorf gigs in 2014. Worked like a charm.

Now it'll cost me €4,99, apparently the promo can only be used once.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: May 11, 2017 01:04

Irix
Happy24

So i do not need an eventim.de account but rather a myticket.de?

Date: May 11, 2017 09:21

Folks. This is about the Hamburg show and NOT about BILD. Just buy the regular tickets and all is good.

I would register at both ticket websites.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-11 09:21 by schwonek.

Date: May 11, 2017 10:00

Whale

So i do not need an eventim.de account but rather a myticket.de?

The main thought about the Ticketmaster.de, myticket.de and Eventim.de accounts was creating them in advance to save time when buying Tickets via the exclusively BILD-Pre-Presale.

It's not quite clear which Ticket-Provider BILD will exactly use. In any case you need a BILDplus subscription - see above.

Normally the Tickets in the Shopping-Cart are reserved for 20 mins, but it's helpful not wasting the time with typing in the personal data for billing and delivery if you wanna buy more Tickets.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 46

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2141
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home